Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ugh. Nope. Y’all are not going to come in here from your peppys forum group and repeat the same old bs. We get it, you all hate Q and Tracy. Go back to your forum where you repeatedly share that same suspicious Jano test result from November, over and over and over again. Or constantly bash Q and dissuade customers.

Arguing semantics over the GB to try and make a source look bad in their own forum is tacky.

We’re all pretty happy customers here.

Weird, I didn't realize this was QSC's forum, I thought this was MESO. Tracy can defend himself if he really feels the need; that's how it works. However, I'm told QSC does have their own forum on Discord -- you can sing kumbaya and say please sir thank you sir to him without hearing a bad word ever said there if that's your jam.

Weird, I didn't realize this was QSC's forum, I thought this was MESO. Tracy can defend himself if he really feels the need; that's how it works. However, I'm told QSC does have their own forum on Discord -- you can sing kumbaya and say please sir thank you sir to him without hearing a bad word ever said there if that's your jam.
lol it literally says their name. This is their source thread…

Oh I get it, I used the wrong word. I should have used “thread” in my original comment, and so now you’re being petty and arguing semantics again.

My bad, yes, as we all know, this is MESO’s forum.

lol it literally says their name. This is their source thread…

Oh I get it, I used the wrong word. I should have used “thread” in my original comment, and so now you’re being petty and arguing semantics again.

My bad, yes, as we all know, this is MESO’s forum.
No, I get it, you're saying a source thread is only for dickriding. You clearly haven't seen some of the other source threads on here if you think this.

Hey all. Anyone have experience with QSC Trizepatide and Retatrutide
Got both in today but can’t tell what they are
One transparent red top
One Solid blue top
Any help is appreciated.
I used their 10mg tirz previously w great results. However, I purchased the 30mg tirz during the recent promo, and I’m getting zero results after a month. I don't know if it’s massively under dosed like that one users test showed (30mg vial tested as 10mg), or they sent me the wrong thing, but I’ve used tirz from 2 US compounding pharmacies, as well as QSC previously, and always been able to clearly “feel” it. I have thus far felt nothing on this batch.

It doesn’t effect metabolic acitovity like dnp. It imporoves it by adjusting insuline resistance. There is no reason not go take them. Great for bulking imo for controlling insuline resistance and nutrition uptake.
It seems retatrutide has a metabolic effect through its glucaton receptor agonism. At least I noticed it anecdotally.

No, I get it, you're saying a source thread is only for dickriding. You clearly haven't seen some of the other source threads on here if you think this.
Certainly not for nonsensical arguments about the semantics of "group Buy" and being worried about QSC taking advantage of people because of said semantics when discord is currently littered with group buy drama and group-buy server civil wars.
Not directly pointing fingers at you, but when people keep saying this, it becomes a tired trope. People feel hard done by from sour business relationships in the past. It doesn't mean that we should keep dragging the same (bad-faith) arguments disguised as concern.
In reality, all people want affordable tested peptides/compounds with relative assurances.

Last edited:
Yes glucagon agonist cause an increase in metabolic rate. Not too much though as they are weak agonists compared to glucagon itself
At 10mg/week my marcofactor expenditure estimate seems to disagree with the "not too much" part. I ended up lowering reta and adding tirz because the metabolic effect and increased RHR was too uncomfortable.

Back