Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How’s everyone’s spring cut cycle going btw? Anyone else finding out how small they really are as they slowly trim the winter fat?

Or everyone else just buying these drugs for fun.

He is probably insinuating that this is not the place for you to out your frustration because a source decided to cut you as a middleman out and you left with less money to spend on condoms for your mom.

Now go pound dirt somewhere elso esse
Speak of the devil, one of the ladies admins in that "Middleman real GB server" just scammed plenty of buyers Payment was taken they switched terms and told the ones that wanted refunds no refund and blocked them and removed them from the server.

While QSC server just had the GB n°1 of tirzepatide 10mg almost entirely finished, 1500 kits delivered, waiting for 2 last trackings to update to announce a 100% success rate, within 3-4 weeks from start to finish, to all countries including USA, Canada, EU and Australia.

Speak of the devil, one of the ladies admins in that "Middleman real GB server" just scammed plenty of buyers Payment was taken they switched terms and told the ones that wanted refunds no refund and blocked them and removed them from the server.

While QSC server just had the GB n°1 of tirzepatide 10mg almost entirely finished, 1500 kits delivered, waiting for 2 last trackings to update to announce a 100% success rate, within 3-4 weeks from start to finish, to all countries including USA, Canada, EU and Australia.
If that's the case, it's a bonafide exist scam alright. Probably figured no more easy money, so take what you can and move on.

If that's the case, it's a bonafide exist scam alright. Probably figured no more easy money, so take what you can and move on.

You add to that the risk of giving your personal info to a random server admins, who can share it whenever they might feel obliged and run with your money, and no board where you can put them on blast. Open a new discord account and server later.

Dealing with the supplier direcly is the safest options for the buyer's money and safety.

You add to that the risk of giving your personal info to a random server admins, who can share it whenever they might feel obliged and run with your money, and no board where you can put them on blast. Open a new discord account and server later.

Dealing with the supplier direcly is the safest options for the buyer's money and safety.
Correct. Plus it's easier to push some domestic individual to spill the beans than a Chinese citizen under a different jurisdiction.

ORD was a success because of the Beijing Olympics. Now there is no need for China to give access to anything

Cagrilintide 10mg :

For the ones asking about Cagrilintide how it works.

Combining the GLP-1 receptor agonist semaglutide with the long-acting amylin analogue cagrilintide has weight-loss benefits

A 32-week, multicentre, double-blind, phase 2 trial was conducted across 17 sites in the USA. Adults with type 2 diabetes were administrated once-weekly subcutaneous CagriSema, semaglutide, or cagrilintide (all escalated to 2·4 mg).

Between Aug 2 and Oct 18, 2021, 92 participants were randomly assigned to CagriSema (n=31), semaglutide (n=31), or cagrilintide (n=30).

The mean change in bodyweight from baseline to week 32 (CagriSema: –15·6% ; semaglutide: –5·1% ; cagrilintide: –8·1% )

Treatment with CagriSema resulted in significantly greater weight loss versus semaglutide and cagrilintide and was well tolerated.

Posting personally-identifying information is prohibited.
That is not true at all, even you yourself admitted in the whatsapp chat that you made a mistake and that you would refund me, at the time I didn't have a bitcoin wallet, but I do now, everyone can read the whatsapp messages and judge for themself....by the way you need to do math... 228 USD IS 344 AUD... not 453...

For context:
I ordered two items from them 1 batch of BPC-157 and one of Semaglutide, but when the package arrived, only the Sema was in there. No biggie, right? Wrong.

I reached out to their customer support, explained the situation, and guess what? They straight-up refused to send me the missing item. They first claimed that The price I paid 453 AUD (~275 USD) was just for semaglutide, even though that is clearly not the case from their own price list which I showed them....when they finally admit to making a mistake they said they still won't ship me out what I paid for...their reason? Shipping costs! Can you believe it? They messed up, and now they're trying to make me pay for it.

and the funny thing is, she blocked me off whatsapp, so my only resort is to come here.... again unbelievable

Last edited:
Update on my international order to EU ordered on April 2nd received on May 3rd a little longer this time than usual but everything ordered still arrived undamaged as always happy with Qsc

That is not true at all, even you yourself admitted in the whatsapp chat that you made a mistake and that you would refund me, at the time I didn't have a bitcoin wallet, but I do now, everyone can read the whatsapp messages and judge for themself....by the way you need to do math... 228 USD IS 344 AUD... not 453...

For context:
I ordered two items from them 1 batch of BPC-157 and one of Semaglutide, but when the package arrived, only the Sema was in there. No biggie, right? Wrong.

I reached out to their customer support, explained the situation, and guess what? They straight-up refused to send me the missing item. They first claimed that The price I paid 453 AUD (~275 USD) was just for semaglutide, even though that is clearly not the case from their own price list which I showed them....when they finally admit to making a mistake they said they still won't ship me out what I paid for...their reason? Shipping costs! Can you believe it? They messed up, and now they're trying to make me pay for it.

and the funny thing is, she blocked me off whatsapp, so my only resort is to come here.... again unbelievable
Obviously you deserved the block, but still you are eligible for the refund of the missing BPC157 10mg indeed because it's your right, contact me to tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn about it

Back