Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Cagrilintide 10mg + Mazdutide 10mg + optional tirzepatide 15mg Group buy

Welcome to the group buy for the bundle: Cagrilintide 10mg + Mazdutide 10mg + optional Tirzepatide 15mg

MOQ & pricing:

Cagrilintide 10mg, Green transparent tops, MOQ: 1 kit, $245/kit
Mazdutide 10mg, Yellow tops, MOQ: 1 kit, $245/kit
Tirzepatide 15mg, Light yellow transparent tops, MOQ: 0 kit, $220/kit

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/41456-Tirzepatide_15_mg_JV7LYKVS8B8A
https://janoshik.com/tests/41458-Cagrilintide_10_mg_JZYRUKJC5RRH
https://janoshik.com/tests/41463-Mazdutide_10_mg_W4ZSW5UCFC9A

Which means to be able to purchase tirzepatide 15mg at this pricing, you must at least purchase 1 kit cagrilintide + 1 kit mazdutide.
If you want only one of them it means your order isn't part of the GB bundle, so it will be purchased at normal pricing $350/kit. And $405/kit for tirz 15mg. Same batch of course.

Shipping fee:
Free : USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand.
Charged (special line): Hawai, Canada, Australia, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
UK/EU customers who prefer the special line can ask for it and get charged for it.

Testing fee included: A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 4-5 vials to Janoshik for testing. Members will be choosed randomly by the third party from the volunteers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers via the third party. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense.

Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill
Guaranteed purity +99%

Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 99%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

Payment:
Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref. If the reference is necessary, put your name in it.

Shipping:
Direct fullfilement to individual participants by QSC.

Timeline from start to finish: 4 weeks (our target).
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Sunday - Wednesday payment. Payment reconciliation 4-5 days.
Trackings will be provided.

Ordering and allowed payment windows:

A countdown will be used to make sure orders are placed in time, and paid in time during the allowed window.
Orders can start being collected from now
Maximum date to place the order is 08/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.
Maximum date to pay an order place during the allowed window is 12/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

Ordering begins:
Now.

Ordering ends:

Last payments are accepted before for the orders already placed during the window:

The orders can be done via email:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Discord channel:

Code:
https://discord.gg/QUSCKdAD
So basically we have to buy some crap we don’t want before we get a deal on what we do want. Bummer.

So basically we have to buy some crap we don’t want before we get a deal on what we do want. Bummer.
Well the crap for you is the deal for other ones, that’s why this kind of bundles are voted, and that’s why we offer different versions of deals, for example the tirz only, there have been two deals already in a month so if you took advantage of it you won’t complain now. Each one his turn, we can’t satisfy everyone. Few months ago, reta was called experimental crap that many were swearing to not touch, now it sells like hot cakes. Cagri and mazdutide might be new and freshly developped, many haven’t heard about these before, but once the flow of feedbacks will increase in tiktok, social media and reddit, the crap will become the deal and you will see threads about these popping up in forum like the ones you see about sema and tirz now. Who thought one day weight loss drugs will have their own subforum in meso?

Well the crap for you is the deal for other ones, that’s why this kind of bundles are voted, and that’s why we offer different versions of deals, for example the tirz only, there have been two deals already in a month so if you took advantage of it you won’t complain now. Each one his turn, we can’t satisfy everyone. Few months ago, reta was called experimental crap that many were swearing to not touch, now it sells like hot cakes. Cagri and mazdutide might be new and freshly developped, many haven’t heard about these before, but once the flow of feedbacks will increase in tiktok, social media and reddit, the crap will become the deal and you will see threads about these popping up in forum like the ones you see about sema and tirz now. Who thought one day weight loss drugs will have their own subforum in meso?
Good points. I tried to buy the Tirz during the last GB but you ran out of it before the deadline. No big deal. If this is what people want then who am I to say it’s crap.

Ugh. Nope. Y’all are not going to come in here from your peppys forum group and repeat the same old bs. We get it, you all hate Q and Tracy. Go back to your forum where you repeatedly share that same suspicious Jano test result from November, over and over and over again. Or constantly bash Q and dissuade customers.

Arguing semantics over the GB to try and make a source look bad in their own forum is tacky.

We’re all pretty happy customers here.
Big facts

What are you guys ordering, Cagrilintide or Mazdutide?

I've only used a little semaglutide and was going to try tirzepatide next, no idea about these two though.

Bueno, la mierda para ti es la oferta para otros, es por eso que se vota este tipo de paquetes, y es por eso que ofrecemos diferentes versiones de ofertas, por ejemplo, solo tirz, ya ha habido dos ofertas en un mes, así que si tomaste Aprovecha que no te quejarás ahora. A cada uno le toca, no podemos satisfacer a todos. Hace unos meses a la reta la llamaban porquería experimental que muchos juraban no tocar, ahora se vende como pan caliente. Cagri y mazdutide pueden ser nuevos y recién desarrollados, muchos no han oído hablar de ellos antes, pero una vez que el flujo de comentarios aumente en tiktok, las redes sociales y reddit, la basura se convertirá en el trato y verás aparecer hilos sobre estos. en foros como los que ves ahora sobre sema y tirz. ¿Quién pensó que algún día los medicamentos para bajar de peso tendrían su propio subforo en meso?

You think Tirzepatide is better then semaglutide?
My personal experience l - Sema had zero effect on me. Zero. All it did was give me extreme lethargy and heartburn. Never had heartburn a day in my life - I’d wake up, drink water and have immediate heartburn. I gained and lost the same 6 lbs over and over in 4 months I was on Sema. This was back in 2022 and I actually went to my doctor to be injected with Sema and B12 every week. 4 months.

Switched to Tirz and started losing 1-2 lbs a week. Zero side effects. None.

Today is last day of holidays, tomorrow work will resume.

Which means, payments confirmations will be verified from tomorrow, orders will be posted, shipping compagnies will resume working and so trackings will start been available from tomorrow.

We kept communication during this period but seems like it wasn't the best idea.

The continuous spam I got during this holidays week about your instant payments confirmations and trackings was unecessary, and could simply be solved next holidays using automatic messages telling to not contact us before 06/05.

What are you guys ordering, Cagrilintide or Mazdutide?

I've only used a little semaglutide and was going to try tirzepatide next, no idea about these two though.

Unfortunately, you have to order both if you want the deal pricing. You can buy them separately at full price.

Would have been nice if we could have purchased them individually for this group buy even at a higher moq per individual item. I would have happily bought 2+ kits of just the Cagri for the GB but Im not really interested in the Maz, so not such a good deal for those who don't want both.

Reta offers more benefits than Maz. Maz could be useful if you are having side effects on Sema or Reta or if they didnt work for you and you want to try something different in the same category. If Reta works for you and no side effects there isn't much reason to try Maz.

Cagri is an amylin agonist so it effects different things from Tirz, reta, semi, or maz. And can be paired with Semi and possibly the others to really just cover alot of different effects to aid in weight loss and app suppression.

hey all, not sure what’s going on but my main source is dry and backups just aren’t communicating in a timely fashion. i’m going to give QSC a shot again after a poor experience during the shitshow Covid brought us in 2020. based on the 2442 pages of tests, anecdotes and photos along with Tracey’s comms, it seems like the best option right now. hopefully she’ll be my new steady moving forward.

hey all, not sure what’s going on but my main source is dry and backups just aren’t communicating in a timely fashion. i’m going to give QSC a shot again after a poor experience during the shitshow Covid brought us in 2020. based on the 2442 pages of tests, anecdotes and photos along with Tracey’s comms, it seems like the best option right now. hopefully she’ll be my new steady moving forward.
Tracy is a dude. The avatar picture is a Chinese actress

Tirzepatide is very very effective with little side effects. Stick with that over experimental unapproved shit.

Cagri is an amylin agonist so it effects different things from Tirz, reta, semi, or maz. And can be paired with Semi and possibly the others to really just cover alot of different effects to aid in weight loss and app suppression.

I’d start with tirz. It’s tried, tested, and true. From what I see, people are stacking with cagri to boost a stall or get extra support instead of increasing tirz dose.

I love tirz!
Thanks lads, Tirz it is. Hopefully it's on sale by itself soon.

Back