Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That is not true at all, even you yourself admitted in the whatsapp chat that you made a mistake and that you would refund me, at the time I didn't have a bitcoin wallet, but I do now, everyone can read the whatsapp messages and judge for themself....by the way you need to do math... 228 USD IS 344 AUD... not 453...

For context:
I ordered two items from them 1 batch of BPC-157 and one of Semaglutide, but when the package arrived, only the Sema was in there. No biggie, right? Wrong.

I reached out to their customer support, explained the situation, and guess what? They straight-up refused to send me the missing item. They first claimed that The price I paid 453 AUD (~275 USD) was just for semaglutide, even though that is clearly not the case from their own price list which I showed them....when they finally admit to making a mistake they said they still won't ship me out what I paid for...their reason? Shipping costs! Can you believe it? They messed up, and now they're trying to make me pay for it.

and the funny thing is, she blocked me off whatsapp, so my only resort is to come here.... again unbelievable
Now you come over to Meso after creating a Reddit post bashing QSC asking for a refund. QSC handled the situation professionally offering a refund to begin with and you still post bullshit on Reddit.Take your crying ass back to Reddit entitled degenerate.

Last edited:
That is not true at all, even you yourself admitted in the whatsapp chat that you made a mistake and that you would refund me, at the time I didn't have a bitcoin wallet, but I do now, everyone can read the whatsapp messages and judge for themself....by the way you need to do math... 228 USD IS 344 AUD... not 453...

For context:
I ordered two items from them 1 batch of BPC-157 and one of Semaglutide, but when the package arrived, only the Sema was in there. No biggie, right? Wrong.

I reached out to their customer support, explained the situation, and guess what? They straight-up refused to send me the missing item. They first claimed that The price I paid 453 AUD (~275 USD) was just for semaglutide, even though that is clearly not the case from their own price list which I showed them....when they finally admit to making a mistake they said they still won't ship me out what I paid for...their reason? Shipping costs! Can you believe it? They messed up, and now they're trying to make me pay for it.

and the funny thing is, she blocked me off whatsapp, so my only resort is to come here.... again unbelievable

@mediumblock All of of these screenshots, and writing about experience with the vendor, were also posted yesterday on Reddit in a public subreddit.

Doxxing with banking details, invoices, and talking about packages recently in transit or possibly facing customs clearance. Very careless.

@mediumblock All of of these screenshots, and writing about experience with the vendor, were also posted yesterday on Reddit in a public subreddit.

Doxxing with banking details, invoices, and talking about packages recently in transit or possibly facing customs clearance. Very careless.
FFS, no wonder we can't have good things long when people throw self centered temper tantrums and burn everything to the ground with zero thought for anyone else using the source.

And he was a fellow Australian... I hang my head in shame!

At least he has deleted it from Reddit now!

FFS, no wonder we can't have good things long when people throw self centered temper tantrums and burn everything to the ground with zero thought for anyone else using the source.

And he was a fellow Australian... I hang my head in shame!

At least he has deleted it from Reddit now!
Somebody send those boxing kangaroos to his house right now, he needs learn a lesson on not being a snitch.

I used their 10mg tirz previously w great results. However, I purchased the 30mg tirz during the recent promo, and I’m getting zero results after a month. I don't know if it’s massively under dosed like that one users test showed (30mg vial tested as 10mg), or they sent me the wrong thing, but I’ve used tirz from 2 US compounding pharmacies, as well as QSC previously, and always been able

I liked hard. I wonder if other ppl got this
That's what poop knives are for.

Now that you have the mix are you getting many requests for them separately?
I'm only planning on buying the mix from now on. Everyone I know wants that vs the separate vials.
Honestly, demand on both is high. And seem similar, when we tell a customer one of them is out of stock, they just switch to the other version, which is cool. Usually people who order these are just looking to heal from injuries, so they are less pain in the ass about details.

Anyone else finding out how small they really are as they slowly trim the winter fat?

Dexa scan from a week ago suggests that I gained ~10lbs of lean mass, but I'm not seeing it. Eased up on my bulk because I was afraid of getting too fat, now I'm thinking of easing up on my cut because I'm afraid of getting too skinny.

Back