Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Now that you have the mix are you getting many requests for them separately?
I'm only planning on buying the mix from now on. Everyone I know wants that vs the separate vials.

Suggested dosing for TB500 is MWF while that for BPC157 is twice daily.

Doesn't make sense for to combine in one vial, but I guess for convenience... not sure if it's similarly effective when dosed that way.

** BEWARE **
This supplier mailed me a random package. They then proceeded to tell me to mail it to another address in the US or pay them for it. For one, it’s was peptides and raw powder, both of which I know nothing about or how to use them. For two, I have never mailed anything illegal from my home or postage office, have no experience on how to be safe doing that, etc. I simply discarded the stuff & it ended up getting thrown out whenever I moved apartments. Fast forwards 9 months, I make an order - they take the money ($110) & then say I can get my order whenever I pay them for the random package which was close to $1000 in value. Meso upgraded my account so I could post on here for others to beware of this scam. Attached are pics of the conversation with the rep that ripped me off.

Who were you communicating with? I'd email Tracy directly asap.

I think peppys is a joke. And full of older woman with no jobs looking for cheap weightloss drugs. And peppys discord is a joke. Just my opinion.
It’s very clique-y, and blurs the lines between customer and third party vendor. They have their little favourites and will bend over backwards promoting them. I don’t know if it’s the same, but last I was there, their Vendor section had a profile pic of a specific vendor.

I mean, no shade, get that bag, I guess

Suggested dosing for TB500 is MWF while that for BPC157 is twice daily.

Doesn't make sense for to combine in one vial, but I guess for convenience... not sure if it's similarly effective when dosed that way.
That's true. The suggested dosing per week is also different for both.

I wasn't aware of studies showing healing results of either compound with MWF vs daily or 2x a day vs daily, so I decided to try dosing both once per day.

I don't feel any noticeable difference between any of the protocols, so I continued with dosing both once per day.

It’s very clique-y, and blurs the lines between customer and third party vendor. They have their little favourites and will bend over backwards promoting them. I don’t know if it’s the same, but last I was there, their Vendor section had a profile pic of a specific vendor.

The whole thing becomes "interesting" when one considers how Peppy's is owned/created/operated by whoever runs the Aminos-Research website that sells US domestic peptides.

(See ToS section 13...)

Attachments

• markup_1000007742.png
    markup_1000007742.png
    724.8 KB · Views: 101
** BEWARE **
This supplier mailed me a random package. They then proceeded to tell me to mail it to another address in the US or pay them for it. For one, it’s was peptides and raw powder, both of which I know nothing about or how to use them. For two, I have never mailed anything illegal from my home or postage office, have no experience on how to be safe doing that, etc. I simply discarded the stuff & it ended up getting thrown out whenever I moved apartments. Fast forwards 9 months, I make an order - they take the money ($110) & then say I can get my order whenever I pay them for the random package which was close to $1000 in value. Meso upgraded my account so I could post on here for others to beware of this scam. Attached are pics of the conversation with the rep that ripped me off.
I've taken QSC's side more then once when new members come here having a whine when its clear they haven't followed rules/been straight or seems like they are a competitor trying to throw shade on QSC's reputation....

In this case, WTF QSC?

If what this person is saying is correct (and they have the email exchanges as proof), then how is this even a discussion?

The package was mislabeled on QSC's end, clearly not this customers fault.

I personally would be pissed if my name and address was given out to a 3rd party to redirect a package miss sent to someone else!

The customer stated that they were not comfortable sending the package on (Id see no issue personally apart from the bad OpSec of handing postage details over to a 3rd party) but at the end of the day, its what THIS customer is comfortable doing!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Please review this customers situation, they clearly didn't set out to defraud you but it is true that they may benefit from QSC's mistake, that benefit is not a given as they may very well have disposed of the package. None of this would even be a issue without the mistake in labeling from your end.

Last edited:
Do you really think QSC was trying to have them ship it to the intended customers address? Simply because the accuser didn’t recognize the address? Forreal? That just makes no sense. It was likely going back to a location under QSC’s control so it could be forwarded to the original customer.

I’ve accidentally mishipped very expensive products in my small business. I’ve asked the customer to send it back, and when they do I am grateful and reward them. When they want to keep the items I work it out with them one way or another. When they IGNORE me, they’re thieves. That’s how I see it.

There is a level of complexity here due to the illegality and Tracy is known to be a real hard ass, but personally I’d be furious if I accidentally sent a customer something worth thousands and they simply told me to fuck off, then tried to make a new order like nothing happened.

Last edited:
Do you really think QSC was trying to have them ship it to the intended customers address? Simply because the accuser didn’t recognize the address? Forreal? That just makes no sense. It was likely going back to a location under QSC’s control so it could be forwarded to the original customer.

Also this customer clearly didn’t discourse with Tracy on the matter. Chose to ignore Tracy, then 9 months later try and place another order. That’s theft in my eyes. He’s not entitled to the product free because of a fulfillment error. This isn’t fucking Amazon.

I’ve accidentally mishipped very expensive products in my small business. I’ve asked the customer to send it back, and when they do I am grateful and reward them. When they want to keep the items I work it out with them one way or another. When they IGNORE me, they’re thieves. That’s it.

Thief, you’re a fool for using the same contact info to try and get more product from QSC when you knew this would be a problem. That’s on you.
So, qsc didn’t share the information of another customer is what you are saying?

You think it’s ok to be forwarding illegal stuff for a company to another customer? And most of all, why is the customers problem to correct if you missent a product?

Are you comfortable with a vendor just sharing your personal information to any random mofo out there?

So you are saying There are no cliques Meso? :D :D :D

So you are saying There are no cliques Meso? :D :D :D
Michael Jackson Dance GIF

So, qsc didn’t share the information of another customer is what you are saying?

You think it’s ok to be forwarding illegal stuff for a company to another customer? And most of all, why is the customers problem to correct if you missent a product?

Are you comfortable with a vendor just sharing your personal information to any random mofo out there?

QSC literally has a US warehouse so I don’t see why he would try to use the customer to forward it. That doesn’t make sense.

Obviously I’m not, I don’t think that is what happened here.

Why don’t you read my post so I don’t have to repeat myself?

QSC literally has a US warehouse so I don’t see why he would try to use the customer to forward it. That doesn’t make sense.

Obviously I’m not, I don’t think that is what happened here.

Why don’t you read my post so I don’t have to repeat myself?
Read the email he posted so I don’t have to spell it out.

Back