Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've taken QSC's side more then once when new members come here having a whine when its clear they haven't followed rules/been straight or seems like they are a competitor trying to throw shade on QSC's reputation....

In this case, WTF QSC?

If what this person is saying is correct (and they have the email exchanges as proof), then how is this even a discussion?

The package was mislabeled on QSC's end, clearly not this customers fault.

I personally would be pissed if my name and address was given out to a 3rd party to redirect a package miss sent to someone else!

The customer stated that they were not comfortable sending the package on (Id see no issue personally apart from the bad OpSec of handing postage details over to a 3rd party) but at the end of the day, its what THIS customer is comfortable doing!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Please review this customers situation, they clearly didn't set out to defraud you but it is true that they may benefit from QSC's mistake, that benefit is not a given as they may very well have disposed of the package. None of this would even be a issue without the mistake in labeling from your end.
First the items in the parcel are not illegal, but legal peptides.

Second thing the confusion was that two customers happened to have the same name (first and last), and he was using multiple emails for the discussion.

Third, the customer to whom he was asked to send was a customer who agreed to purchase that parcel as a new order, because he was desesperate for some BPC157 and TB500 and agreed to his info to be shared to this thief so he can send what doesn't belong to him.

And again you forget that this you are purchasing underground products, that's not Ubereats I received the wrong sandwich, I need another. We are talking about money that will impact someone's else salary.
The customer must cooperate to find a solution and don't have to be a dick because one day you might find yourself in same situation about to face heavy consequences just because a dick somewhere choose to be a non cooperative selfish prick.
The same way we try to help the customer when they fuck up, when the customer gives the wrong zip code and he can lose his parcel, or when he couldn't pick up the parcel in time and gets returned. We can also choose to be dicks and tell you, well you fucked up, we won't help you that's your screw up, deal with it.

When the bank sends you money that doesn't belong to you by mistake you don't get away with it, because it's "their fuck up" and they should "own their mistakes". For me that's a stupid selfish mentality about refusing to do the right thing that involves no risk, because we know how OPSEC works and we won't be asking you to do something that have any risk on it.

Choosing to ignore my emails is typically an act of thief, an act that I were able to remember one year later, and it's not more about the money, but more about not letting this going unpunished and either you agree or not and we can choose to agree to disagree, this is making me feel better now.

Last edited:

Second thing the confusion was that two customers happened to have the same name (first and last), and he was using multiple emails for the discussion.

Third, the customer to whom he was asked to send was a customer who agreed to purchase that parcel as a new order, because he was desesperate for some BPC157 and TB500 and agreed to his info to be shared to this thief so he can send what doesn't belong to him.

And again you forget that this you are purchasing underground products, that's not Ubereats I received the wrong sandwich, I need another. We are talking about money that will impact someone's else salary.
The customer must cooperate to find a solution and don't have to be a dick because one day you might find yourself in same situation about to face heavy consequences just because a dick somewhere choose to be a non cooperative selfish prick.
The same way we try to help the customer when they fuck up, when the customer gives the wrong zip code and he can lose his parcel, or when he couldn't pick up the parcel in time and gets returned. We can also choose to be dicks and tell you, well you fucked up, we won't help you that's your screw up, deal with it.

When the bank sends you money that doesn't belong to you by mistake you don't get away with it, because it's "their fuck up" and they should "own their mistakes". For me that's a stupid selfish mentality about refusing to do the right thing that involves no risk, because we know how OPSEC works and we won't be asking you to do something that have any risk on it.

Choosing to ignore my emails is typically an act of thief, an act that I were able to remember one year later, and it's not more about the money, but more about not letting this going unpunished and either you agree or not and we can choose to agree to disagree, this is making me feel better now.
That is fair, as long as the party involved knows his personal information is being shared to another customer.

I am as a customer would be pissed if my name and address is being exchanged without my knowledge.

However, since it’s your mistake, it is your responsibility to find a solution he is satisfied with. You cannot force him to mail raws or anything which might be illegal in his area.

That is fair, as long as the party involved knows his personal information is being shared to another customer.

I am as a customer would be pissed if my name and address is being exchanged without my knowledge.

However, since it’s your mistake, it is your responsibility to find a solution he is satisfied with. You cannot force him to mail raws or anything which might be illegal in his area.
It's not something we will allow ourselves to do without the customer's consent. Because we have other alternatives.

The whole thing becomes "interesting" when one considers how Peppy's is owned/created/operated by whoever runs the Aminos-Research website that sells US domestic peptides.

(See ToS section 13...)
I didn’t want to hijack the thread away from the other issue, but now that it’s solved I can reply to this.

That’s shady… but it makes sense. When I first started learning about peptides that community was my first stop. I saw too much of that kind of thing there and by them on Reddit.

Then I found MESO. Sure, I get called an r-tard, snowflake, woke piece of shit from time to time, but the advice is solid. I have a fondness for the bodybuilding community and if you shill it up here, you’ll be sent packing. It’s organized and fair.

This supplier mailed me a random package. They then proceeded to tell me to mail it to another address in the US or pay them for it. For one, it’s was peptides and raw powder, both of which I know nothing about or how to use them.
Was it only peptides or also raws? Unlabeled raws? Tracy says it was only peptides. Now I'm curious...

For the customer who sent whatsaap messages and haven't got a reply within 24 hours, some messages had a sync issue, so do not hesitate to recontact if so and send a new message, thank you.

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

I didn’t want to hijack the thread away from the other issue, but now that it’s solved I can reply to this.

That’s shady… but it makes sense. When I first started learning about peptides that community was my first stop. I saw too much of that kind of thing there and by them on Reddit.

Then I found MESO. Sure, I get called an r-tard, snowflake, woke piece of shit from time to time, but the advice is solid. I have a fondness for the bodybuilding community and if you shill it up here, you’ll be sent packing. It’s organized and fair.

I'm glad you are here with us. :D <3 Cheers.

** BEWARE **
This supplier mailed me a random package. They then proceeded to tell me to mail it to another address in the US or pay them for it. For one, it’s was peptides and raw powder, both of which I know nothing about or how to use them. For two, I have never mailed anything illegal from my home or postage office, have no experience on how to be safe doing that, etc. I simply discarded the stuff & it ended up getting thrown out whenever I moved apartments. Fast forwards 9 months, I make an order - they take the money ($110) & then say I can get my order whenever I pay them for the random package which was close to $1000 in value. Meso upgraded my account so I could post on here for others to beware of this scam. Attached are pics of the conversation with the rep that ripped me off.
I would’ve packaged it up and slapped whatever address they gave me and drop it at the post office package slot. Peptides aren’t illegal. That’s a huge shipment and dollar value package you kept. It’s clear there was a communication mixup and you weren’t being scammed in any way.

Thats shady. The mistake was made on your part. Expecting a customer to reship product is insane.

You can't call someone a thief if you sent the product to his house he did not come steal it from you.

That uber eats reference is whack too. Is that sandwich not coming out of someones pocket? lol.

Yall letting these guys get away with too much.

** BEWARE **
This supplier mailed me a random package. They then proceeded to tell me to mail it to another address in the US or pay them for it. For one, it’s was peptides and raw powder, both of which I know nothing about or how to use them. For two, I have never mailed anything illegal from my home or postage office, have no experience on how to be safe doing that, etc. I simply discarded the stuff & it ended up getting thrown out whenever I moved apartments. Fast forwards 9 months, I make an order - they take the money ($110) & then say I can get my order whenever I pay them for the random package which was close to $1000 in value. Meso upgraded my account so I could post on here for others to beware of this scam. Attached are pics of the conversation with the rep that ripped me off.
There is no way in hell I would “discard” extra product of any type

Dude prob offloaded it made money and then wants to call it a scam.

There is no scam here. Just poor decisions.

Thats shady. The mistake was made on your part. Expecting a customer to reship product is insane.

You can't call someone a thief if you sent the product to his house he did not come steal it from you.

That uber eats reference is whack too. Is that sandwich not coming out of someones pocket? lol.

Yall letting these guys get away with too much.
Well fuck, I didn't steal his money neither from his house or bank account, it just show up in my bitcoin wallet, crazy?

What an idiotic logic of defining a thief.

BPC157 10mg sold out, please if you have an order that contains BPC157 10mg and haven't pay yet, don't.

That said, we have a new batch in production that will be available then tested in 2 weeks, and we will have some kits on shelves in usa warehouse by end of the week or beginning of next week.

BPC/TB500 5mg mix is still available, low stock. If you want to switch to this version.

Back