Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The overthinking and body dysmorpia mess up with our perception all the time eh lol
Today I was in to give blood for some tests. I've been to this place before and the girl asked me if I've been eating a lot of protein lately, I said yes. She says "it looks like a lot."

I'm just standing there silently like a fucking psychopath thinking wtf how does she know I eat a lot of protein? Is that even what she said? Maybe she was referring to something on her computer? I didn't tell her about my breakfast, wtf? Then she says you can have a seat and your name will be called. It didn't hit me till later she was probably talking about my physique.
She gave me a compliment and I just stood there silently stone faced because I couldn't figure it out.

Last edited:
Today I was in to give blood for some tests. I've been to this place before and the girl asked me if I've been eating a lot of protein lately, I said yes. She says "it looks like a lot."

I'm just standing there silently like a fucking psychopath thinking wtf how does she know I eat a lot of protein? Is that even what she said? Maybe she was referring to something on her computer? I didn't tell her about my breakfast, wtf? Then she says you can have a seat and your name will be called. It didn't hit me till later she was probably talking about my physique.
Think she was inferring you eat a lot of dick

I used their 10mg tirz previously w great results. However, I purchased the 30mg tirz during the recent promo, and I’m getting zero results after a month. I don't know if it’s massively under dosed like that one users test showed (30mg vial tested as 10mg), or they sent me the wrong thing, but I’ve used tirz from 2 US compounding pharmacies, as well as QSC previously, and always been able to clearly “feel” it. I have thus far felt nothing on this batch.
Anyone else having issues with the 30mg batch ordered during the promo period?

She gave me a compliment and I just stood there silently stone faced because I couldn't figure it out.
Be honest now, are you pounding some Trenbologna samwich hahaha

LOL, I'm not the one who OD'd (have in the past though) so I'm not gonna to assume anything,

Here's what I've experienced first hand and seen in others.

You know a signature effect of these drugs is eating increasingly smaller portions.

Force yourself to eat too large a portion for the dose (beyond your appetite) and throwing up is a common reaction. (often preceded by incessant hiccups for some reason). I'm not saying that's what you did.

The physical adverse reaction to too large a portion kicks in before the appetite reduction effects for that dose do.

So while you can be eating what's fine for 3mg, take a much higher dose, and if that 3mg acceptable quantity of food's still in your gut, you'll get as sick as if you ate it after you felt the 7.5mg appetite reduction and ate beyond that. Truthfully the next normal titration level will make you feel a bit ill for the same reason, but the big jump makes the differential higher and intensity of "punishment" much worse.

To make matters worse, a lot of UGL glps are overdosed by 20%-25%.

So while I advocate for a faster titration, 2 weeks per level if sides are tolerable, never skip a level, never take a "top up" midweek because you're not feeling it.

Kudos to you for not quitting after that. You do eventually reach stasis with no side effects whatsoever.

I said 7.5mg. Nobody is taking 7.5mg of Sema. I also said it was a year ago, before Reta was sourceable. Am I really giving you too much credit to assume that you could deduce it was Tirz?

I hear what you're saying, but you're making false connections. People are not vomiting from overeating, they're vomiting because they're still in the adjustment period with the drug.

You're just straight up incorrect dude, I've been on 8mg for a long time now, and if I ate a massive pre-tirz meal (I have) I absolutely would not vomit. That's simply not how this drug works.

What happens, is I simply do not desire to eat a massive meal like that. The idea of it sounds unpleasant, and I only do it on occasion for fun, or if I just did a big workout, or haven't eaten in a very long time. As normal people do. Without the GLP's I'm eating massive meals at all times and I'm uncontrollably ravenous.

If I increase my dose, food becomes even less appealing. But I then need to stay at that dose, and there is a maximum dose you are supposed to take. Which is EXACTLY why you need to titrate up SLOWLY. Because you want to maximize the advantages of each dose as you climb the ladder.

That is how the drug works, plain and simple. It doesn't make you sick or 'punish' you for overeating. That's the adjustment period doing it's thing. You lose a lot of lbs during that adjustment period, because you get side effects, but that's not the goal of this medicine, not by a long shot.

I'd shame you for spreading misinformation, but nobody on this board takes you seriously. You're doing a disservice to your friends that's for sure.

Glucagon.com -- Check this site out. It discusses how GLP's and glucagon affect our bodies.

Last edited:
** BEWARE **
This supplier mailed me a random package. They then proceeded to tell me to mail it to another address in the US or pay them for it. For one, it’s was peptides and raw powder, both of which I know nothing about or how to use them. For two, I have never mailed anything illegal from my home or postage office, have no experience on how to be safe doing that, etc. I simply discarded the stuff & it ended up getting thrown out whenever I moved apartments. Fast forwards 9 months, I make an order - they take the money ($110) & then say I can get my order whenever I pay them for the random package which was close to $1000 in value. Meso upgraded my account so I could post on here for others to beware of this scam. Attached are pics of the conversation with the rep that ripped me off.

Attachments

• IMG_0464.png
    IMG_0464.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_0463.png
    IMG_0463.png
    248.4 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0466.png
    IMG_0466.png
    238.1 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0468.png
    IMG_0468.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 295
Oh yeahhhh.... suuuuuurreeeeee.......
Do you think I cooked up whatever the powder was with no experience or education on safety protocols into an injectable and/or started taking it alongside peptides that have no label that arrived on my doorstep without even placing an order? Maybe you like living on the edge but I prefer to keep risk to a minimum.

What is the proper reaction other than throwing it in a closet? Seriously

You add to that the risk of giving your personal info to a random server admins, who can share it whenever they might feel obliged and run with your money, and no board where you can put them on blast. Open a new discord account and server later.

Dealing with the supplier direcly is the safest options for the buyer's money and safety.
LOL speaking of no board letting you speak of it. I posted an inquiry about this on Peppy's and the post was immediately removed and I got DMed that I was breaking rules by asking about the GB scam and not to mention it again....

Do you think I cooked up whatever the powder was with no experience or education on safety protocols into an injectable and/or started taking it alongside peptides that have no label that arrived on my doorstep without even placing an order? Maybe you like living on the edge but I prefer to keep risk to a minimum.

What is the proper reaction other than throwing it in a closet? Seriousl
If you want to at least get something out of this bad transaction, you can send some to Jano for testing then you can salvage what you get from the raws, it will be a gamble since you might not even want what it is.

However, that is such a bad practice for a company to share a customer’s name and address to some random person because they made a mistake.

Screw them and keep shaming them.

If you want to at least get something out of this bad transaction, you can send some to Jano for testing then you can salvage what you get from the raws, it will be a gamble since you might not even want what it is.

However, that is such a bad practice for a company to share a customer’s name and address to some random person because they made a mistake.

Screw them and keep shaming

I know if you shipped it UPS they would have lost it for you, free of charge. Apparently back in the day the mob would use UPS to make things "disappear". Pinched guys have come out saying Hoffa was shot in the head and all claimed his body was shipped via UPS. To this day it is still a mystery as to what happened and no traces have ever been found.

It's useless where I live, seriously. I received 3 packages just today--2 from India, 1 from China, sent with EMS, FedEx, and even USPS.

Informed Delivery reporting zero packages for this week. Go USPS!

Informed delivery doesn’t always work for me either. For my international shipments, I use the app AfterShip, which allows me to paste tracking numbers into it and add titles to the tracking numbers so I know what tracking number belongs to what order. This way I can simply go to the app and see all my shipments in one place along with shipping updates. AfterShip isn’t perfect, but it’s been helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_7146.jpeg
    IMG_7146.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 256

The proper reaction is not doing the vendor's job because they fucked up. It's embarrassing they even asked you to mail it, yet alone holding your money ransom for it.

Back