Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If you ever want to truly see how pathetic fat people are, watch 600lb life. These people NEED 8k+ calories a day just to maintain 500-700lbs. Yet somehow they all gain weight even on a weight-loss program. They all have perpetual excuses for why they are gaining weight too, Not solutions or even basic accountability. To live in that degree of delusion even trying to fool yourself and a medical doctor is beyond pathetic.

Fuck fat people

Humans can live 3 weeks without eating.

Let's say hypothetically there were no negative health effects from fasting that long.

I offer you $100,000 to not eat that long.

There's food in the house. There's a grocery store down the street.

After 1 day of not eating you'll be really hungry.

After 2 full days of no food you'll be famished.

By day 5 you'll be absolutely starving. You'd begin hallucinating about food. Dreaming about. It would occupy every thought. Think that's in your control?

By day 10 it will be absolutely impossible for you to not eat. I could raise my offer to a million, and you will break down and eat what's around you or go get something.

By day 12 you'd eat your pets. You'd kill them with your bare hands and eat them raw.

What do you call that drive to eat? Is that a "decision" you'd make to eat? A failure of willpower or morality? Or an increasingly powerful biological drive that will ultimately override your willpower, even a knuckle dragging god like creature like you.

What if something in that biological mechanism was broken and the same drive that exists at day 7 of your fast exists all the time for someone? Like people who get hiccups lasting days, or a nerve issue that causes a perpetual itch?

You're just too willfully stupid to believe, or even have the intellectual curiosity to understand the science,

Can you even eat 8000 calories a day? I bet you can't. Yet they can. If you had two brain cells you'd find that odd and ask why that might be.

If they're eating out of gluttony and selfishness, why do these drugs that raise glucagon levels and reduce appetite successfully result in weight loss for nearly 100% of people? Aren't they eating for pleasure and not out of appetite?

Last edited:
When I hear about the people who constantly vomit on these drugs that's a clear sign they're just eating out of habit, and not because they're hungry. It's a "teacher" that lowers your desire to eat, but also to pay attention and only eat when you feel hungry or else.

I jumped from 3mg (5mg watered down by a compounding pharma) to 7.5mg from QSC about 3 months into my GLP regimen. I got violently ill. Violently violently ill for a full day. Projectile Vomiting, water shits, pancreas attack. I was fine eventually, but I absolutley did not vomit because I 'overate'. I vomited because I overdosed.

Humans can live 3 weeks without eating.

Let's say hypothetically there were no negative health effects from fasting that long.

I offer you $100,000 to not eat that long.

There's food in the house. There's a grocery store down the street.

After 1 day of not eating you'll be really hungry.

After 2 full days of no food you'll be famished.

By day 5 you'll be absolutely starving. You'd begin hallucinating about food. Dreaming about. It would occupy every thought. Think that's in your control?

By day 10 it will be absolutely impossible for you to not eat. I could raise my offer to a million, and you will break down and eat what's around you or go get something.

By day 12 you'd eat your pets. You'd kill them with your bare hands and eat them raw.

What do you call that drive to eat? Is that a "decision" you'd make to eat? A failure of willpower or morality? Or an increasingly powerful biological drive that will ultimately override your willpower, even a knuckle dragging god like creature like you.

What if something in that biological mechanism was broken and the same drive exists at day 7 of your fast exists all the time? Like people who get hiccups lasting days, or a nerve issue that causes a perpetual itch?

You're just too willfully stupid to believe, or even have the intellectual curiosity to understand the science,

Can you even eat 8000 calories a day? I bet you can't. Yet they can. If you had two brain cells you'd find that odd and ask why that might be.

Man you really like to justify your inability to control your caloric intake.

Thats a very lonely hill you will die on here at a body building forum

Man you really like to justify your inability to control your caloric intake.

Thats a very lonely hill you will die on here at a body building forum
I have just come to the realization you just can’t fix stupid! The is no use attempting to have a rational, intelligent conversation with some of these idiots. There are a lot of intelligent people here and it is sad that a few make the rest of us look like dumbasses to those who look from the outside.

I jumped from 3mg (5mg watered down by a compounding pharma) to 7.5mg from QSC about 3 months into my GLP regimen. I got violently ill. Violently violently ill for a full day. Projectile Vomiting, water shits, pancreas attack. I was fine eventually, but I absolutley did not vomit because I 'overate'. I vomited because I overdosed.
My understanding is that GLP-1 interacts with the stretch sensors in your stomach. Just like your muscles have sensors that detect that they are being stretched too far. Your natural defense to keeping from damaging your stomach is to empty it. While you might not have actually over eaten, your brain thought that you did.

I was really about to stir the pot and say that 300 lbs of solid muscle is harder on the heart than being 300 lbs of a fat body.

That wouldn’t stir the pot. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know the 300lb fatty has arteries pathways the diameter of their 29g needles they pin their semaglutide with.

That wouldn’t stir the pot. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know the 300lb fatty has arteries pathways the diameter of their 29g needles they pin their semaglutide with.
But if your max heart rate is your resting heart rate at 110 bpm, you don’t need clean duct work. On the other hand having to feed nutrients and oxygen to 300 lbs of sex appeal through those same small arteries because of AAS abuse is taxing.

Of which drug?

All this discussion about GLP drugs, yet no one talks about how, even on GLP drugs, people still need to want to lose weight. There's countless cases of people who do bariatric surgery and still get fat. It doesn't matter what you do, what drugs you take, if you don't want to actually lose weight, you won't.

I'm on them, I started taking them for both the insuline sensitivity benefits, as well as the appetite suppression. I still lift 6 times a week and track every single calorie I eat, having done so for more than a year now. I'm down over 70kg. If taking GLP drugs means I'm a lazy piece of shit, so be it, at least I'm getting results, forming better habits and getting healthier.

But if your max heart rate is your resting heart rate at 110 bpm, you don’t need clean duct work. On the other hand having to feed nutrients and oxygen to 300 lbs of sex appeal through those same small arteries because of AAS abuse is taxing.

Okay now you’re trying to stir the pot lol.

“Fat people don’t excercise so they don’t need a healthy heart”
- @LGOP528

Pure genius. The next type II

All this discussion about GLP drugs, yet no one talks about how, even on GLP drugs, people still need to want to lose weight. There's countless cases of people who do bariatric surgery and still get fat. It doesn't matter what you do, what drugs you take, if you don't want to actually lose weight, you won't.

I'm on them, I started taking them for both the insuline sensitivity benefits, as well as the appetite suppression. I still lift 6 times a week and track every single calorie I eat, having done so for more than a year now. I'm down over 70kg. If taking GLP drugs means I'm a lazy piece of shit, so be it, at least I'm getting results, forming better habits and getting healthier.
I don’t think anyone is against using glp1s to lose weight, same thing as people here shouldn’t be judging gear heads of steroid use in a forum dedicated to bodybuilding.

However , just like how sane members remind other members to keep their dosages in mild, have blood work done regularly and not perma blast; it is also advised to use these drugs as tools and learn how to keep the weight off when you take a break when you stop responding to these glp1 drugs.

Just like how they discourage newbies to jump on cycle without dialing their eating habits and lifting lifestyle, they encourage you to at least learn a way to keep the fat off even without the drugs.

Btw, good job on the fat loss, this place might look like everyone is on each other’s neck but reality we are rooting for each other and just display our passion in a weird manner lol.

I do agree somewhat. I have friends who are not diciplined about their GLP's, and are not diciplined about losing weight, and they suffer.

But GLP's prevent backsliding when your diet fucks up unlike any other procedure, including a gastric bypass. Work stress had me give up on weight loss for about 2-3 months. I know even gastric bypass people who have gotten totally derailed. Without GLP's I would've gained 15lbs easily. With GLP's I gained only 5lbs and I'm back on track, lost it in only 10 days.

Point being, the physiological changes that are provided by a GLP are massive and show that being obese is a true medical condition IMO. But yes if you do not choose to lose weight and focus on it you can't expect results.

Of which drug?
Tirz obviously. Get it together.

The fact so many people decided sticking a needle into themselves was acceptable, which is a huge hurdle because most find that idea terrifying, showed the willingness to do anything to lose weight. I have a feeling that once getting over that barrier, a lot of guys decided TRT was ok too.

Back