Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

“Additionally, although the labels stated that the products were for research only, Smith intended that the products be consumed by humans.”

Sounds like he was promoting human use though. Peptidesciences has been around for so long, it seems to work for them.
There are literally dozens of these same articles.

"falsely representing on the websites that he was selling these substances "for research use only . . . not for human consumption."

Just because peptide sciences hasn't been busted doesn't mean what they are doing is legal.

"falsely representing on the websites that he was selling these substances "for research use only . . . not for human consumption."

Just because peptide sciences hasn't been busted doesn't mean what they are doing is legal.

interesting. At least there’s no point to starting a peptide company anymore. China owns the game

if i want to look at a quoted post i expand the quote in the post. And there is nothing to be seen.
but sure, you have to look for a reason since youve already called us out without probably even noticing that the pic is not in the quote
youre the one looking for a reason lmfao. please show me where i mentioned anything about the picture.

reread my post. it was about drawing attention to it. most people would simply skip over the post if it wasnt for 10 people talking about it

Sigma has 10mg for $170 right now
I ordered some but to be fair my qsc price list was old. I would have stuck with qsc had I had their new price list and most likely will on my next order. I’ve had nothing but good service over the past year or so here and I like Tracie’s candor.

I ordered some but to be fair my qsc price list was old. I would have stuck with qsc had I had their new price list and most likely will on my next order. I’ve had nothing but good service over the past year or so here and I like Tracie’s candor.

It would be nice to have a link we could use and also direct people to for the latest price list.

Easier for us and would save QSC staff having to respond to email requests for it.

You're a dumbass. This was a very specific deal with very specific terms. Certain things were guaranteed and the terms for if the guarantee were not met were laid out explicitly. You sound like the kind of person who is horrible to do business with. You'll just say whatever to make someone happy and if it's not fulfilled then you will backpedal and say "Well, this is not what I promised but you should be happy with what I am giving you".

When a very specific and explicit deal is made with a guarantee then you bet your fucking ass that I want the guarantee met. If you can't meet the guarantee then don't make it in the first place.

PS: Tracy likes his balls fondled in a counterclockwise direction. You probably already know that though.
Broke Ass Loser !!!!!

Last edited:

That over decade old indictment resulted in a short period of probation, and while the narrative mentions the "for research only" statement, that in and of itself violates no laws, I'm certain they had evidence he knew he was selling it for human use resulting in the "mislabeled drugs" violation. Intending human use must be proven for that charge. The details aren't available online and don't address the money laundering and mail fraud he was also charged with. Simple as that. The peptide sellers that have been in business for years and years advertising openly on Amazon and Facebook to this day all have a policy that states if you even ask a question about human use you'll be banned as a customer.

I'll repeat, peptides can be legally sold and possessed in the US as long as they're not labeled or marketed for human use. You cannot point to a single law to the contrary. Not one. You can buy them from a number of multi-billion dollar science supply companies without any special requirements, while controlled substances require a DEA license.

Last edited:
I have been a little torn in this . Purity or not I paid for a certain mg and it is met...

A lot of folks are struggling with this. It goes against the grain of human nature to turn down anything that's free, especially when it's within the agreed terms.

Hopefully Terry will offer some token alternative, that costs him less, so those agonizing over whether to accept this freebie they're technically entitled to can choose that instead of giving in and going with the crowd and feel guilty about it.

i’ve never received packs like that before. i’d for sure pay extra for just a little more rigidity that provides.
Agreed, it really doesn’t matter that much but for some reason those plastic containers are so appealing.

The thing is, most of that vendors stuff isn’t priced much higher.

Agreed, it really doesn’t matter that much but for some reason those plastic containers are so appealing.

The thing is, most of that vendors stuff isn’t priced much higher.

Probably a rare occurrence, but my last QSC shipment was crushed so badly it nearly broke some vials. This would've protected from that. Not QSCs fault of course.

That box also makes anyone seeing the contents of my refrigerator believe I've got some serious science going on lol

Probably a rare occurrence, but my last QSC shipment was crushed so badly it nearly broke some vials. This would've protected from that. Not QSCs fault of course.
tell me! my pack arrived last week like the carriers were literally sitting on it. i thought for sure half of it was broke before i opened it. i recorded myself unpacking it because i knew i was going to have to make a claim. lucky for me though, it was 100% in tact.

i know it’s not on QSC at all, the packing was fine…the handling however was rough. the mailmen between Qingdao and the US need to chill.

Never question anyone with an internet law degree.

If only we weren't prevented from having access to the entire body of federal and state law, or the DEA schedule of controlled drugs, we might be able to find a reference to what makes these substances illegal.

Of course with all these peptide dealers whisked off to black site prisons, after secret trials, the best thing would be to assume they're illegal.

I mean we all know Amazon and Facebook don't have an army of lawyers to ensure they don't sell prominent advertising space to large scale commercial illegal drug sellers.

They've been getting tricked into aiding and abetting this crime for years.

Tennis rackets are illegal too. Trust me bro. You won't find anything to base that on but I assure you it's the case. Dozens of cases out there.

Last edited:
tell me! my pack arrived last week like the carriers were literally sitting on it. i thought for sure half of it was broke before i opened it. i recorded myself unpacking it because i knew i was going to have to make a claim. lucky for me though, it was 100% in tact.

i know it’s not on QSC at all, the packing was fine…the handling however was rough. the mailmen between Qingdao and the US need to chill.

Funny, I did the same, recording it while opening in case I'd have to prove it arrived that way, Luckily it was fine.

Tried to reconstitute 2 vials of GH and a vial of sema with bac water all purchased from this source. Both the GH and the sema aren’t dissolving. It’s the weirdest thing. Typically it dissolves almost instantly. Anyone had this issue?

Back