Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Another solid performance by QSC. I’ve been a customer for over a year for HGH, Sema, HCG and Tirz. NEVER had an issue with this vendor. I pay and my shit gets sent. Never have to ask for tracking, it gets sent to me when it gets shipped.

Got in on the 35mg Tirzepatide Group buy on discord.

Order placed May 20 2:30pm

BTC wallet sent to me May 20 8:32pm

Payment confirmed on blockchain May 21, 12:20am and hash sent to Tracy

Tracy acknowledges hash ID May 21, 12:54am

Tracking received May 22, 8:42pm

Pack landed Miami, FL June 1 (today).

Can’t fucking beat that with a hammer!

I’ve probably done 30 orders with QSC and they have ALL been similar to this.

Remember, there are hundreds of vendors to choose from.

Oh ok.. next time you make a deal with a vendor do not honor your end of it and send them less money. See if they are empathetic and except “lessor value” lol. I understand the need to feel good but this is just transactional for a lot of people.
It’s not even close to the same situation ….

This is like a vendor saying I’m going to send you 1349 pills and they send you 1348 … you’re the greedy low life loser that will want them to ship you one pill.

Entitled scum !!

@MB101
@Middus
@UncleBuns since you think I’m sucking balls because I wouldn’t want shit for free for a <1% degradation.

Another solid performance by QSC. I’ve been a customer for over a year for HGH, Sema, HCG and Tirz. NEVER had an issue with this vendor. I pay and my shit gets sent. Never have to ask for tracking, it gets sent to me when it gets shipped.

Bruh. Delete this

This vendor finally started using stealth and ofc some mouth breathing fatty posts it within a week

Just popping a comment in here that I have never once been dissatisfied with my QSC order.

Thanks QSC team for the the anti catabolic properties you provide my wallet!

Might wanna delete the stealth packaging pic...

Has anyone used the QSC Tretinoin? Wondering how easy it to use "homebrew".

Adapalene costs a fortune here, especially when you have to cover your back and chest in it, so was hoping to find an alternative.

Can it simply be weighed on a precision scale and mixed with a moisturising emollient gel?
You could also just order cheap Indian pharma tretinoin

Had my first domestic touchdown. Hopefully the sema works as good as other vendors I’ve used. Hoping you guys get oils back in domestic soon as this was so smooth already ready to make another order.

Has anyone used the QSC Tretinoin? Wondering how easy it to use "homebrew".

Adapalene costs a fortune here, especially when you have to cover your back and chest in it, so was hoping to find an alternative.

Can it simply be weighed on a precision scale and mixed with a moisturising emollient gel?

I would get the India pharma stuff, "emoliant" is too broad, some will block absorption and just suspend the active ingredient above the skin.

But if you must make homemade...

This chick is the Heisenberg of pharma cosmetic brewing.

View: https://youtu.be/tRYtL5Plp7o

Last edited:

edit: i guess they dont
@fooba : the pic isnt quoted anywhere so keep the "moron" to yourself

It’s not even close to the same situation ….

This is like a vendor saying I’m going to send you 1349 pills and they send you 1348 … you’re the greedy low life loser that will want them to ship you one pill.

Entitled scum !!

@MB101
@Middus
@UncleBuns since you think I’m sucking balls because I wouldn’t want shit for free for a <1% degradation.
You're a dumbass. This was a very specific deal with very specific terms. Certain things were guaranteed and the terms for if the guarantee were not met were laid out explicitly. You sound like the kind of person who is horrible to do business with. You'll just say whatever to make someone happy and if it's not fulfilled then you will backpedal and say "Well, this is not what I promised but you should be happy with what I am giving you".

When a very specific and explicit deal is made with a guarantee then you bet your fucking ass that I want the guarantee met. If you can't meet the guarantee then don't make it in the first place.

PS: Tracy likes his balls fondled in a counterclockwise direction. You probably already know that though.

edit: i guess they dont
@fooba : the pic isnt quoted anywhere so keep the "moron" to yourself
the pic not being quoted doesnt mean shit. quoting the post itself draws more attention to it. if someone posts their lab test and doesnt censor their name and you have 50 people quoting him to delete it, now people are gonna go back to the post and look at the lab test to see if it was actually posted

It's probably worth pointing out peptides of any type are perfectly legal to sell and possess in the US provided they're not labeled or marketed for human consumption. None are controlled substances, and not subject to seizure.

That's why there are dozens of "daylight" US domestic companies able to openly sell them for "non-human research use only" take credit cards, and not be shut down.

That isn't the case elsewhere.

Labeling them as any kind of product subject to FDA regulation would subject them to seizure. So ironically, if the "stealth" label is believed vs what the product actually is, that would create a problem where there wasn't one.

Personally I love these plastic boxes some vendors use for peptides:

IMG_8111.jpeg

Last edited:
the pic not being quoted doesnt mean shit. quoting the post itself draws more attention to it. if someone posts their lab test and doesnt censor their name and you have 50 people quoting him to delete it, now people are gonna go back to the post and look at the lab test to see if it was actually posted
if i want to look at a quoted post i expand the quote in the post. And there is nothing to be seen.
but sure, you have to look for a reason since youve already called us out without probably even noticing that the pic is not in the quote

It's probably worth pointing out peptides of any type are perfectly legal to sell and possess in the US provided they're not labeled or marketed for human consumption. None are controlled substances, and not subject to seizure.

That's why there are dozens of "daylight" US domestic companies able to openly sell them for "non-human research use only" take credit cards, and not be shut down.

That isn't the case elsewhere.

Labeling them as any kind of product subject to FDA regulation would subject them to seizure. So ironically, if the "stealth" label is believed vs what the product actually is, that would create a problem where there wasn't one.

Personally I love these plastic boxes some vendors use for peptides:

View attachment 285132
Ask the dozen of rc chem vendors in prison if the "not for human consumption" label worked lmao.

Here's one example out of many many

Ask the dozen of rc chem vendors in prison if the "not for human consumption" label worked lmao.

Here's one example out of many many

“Additionally, although the labels stated that the products were for research only, Smith intended that the products be consumed by humans.”

Sounds like he was promoting human use though. Peptidesciences has been around for so long, it seems to work for them.

Back