Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Following the results of this first Group buy, QSC will produce a new batch of tirzepatide 10mg, production take 10-15 days, and we will reship it to the buyers who choose to take advantage of it, the testing on that batch will follow up. The buyers can contact us between 15 June and 30 June for the reship of that particular GB n°1. We do not plan to offer any refund, nor credit store and we will stick to the GB terms.

People who are confortable with the results, and find it acceptable, and decided to be fair and supportive for QSC and not ask for a reship, knowing that Janoshik confirmed that the impurity is just degraded tirzepatide, QSC thank you in advance for minimizing the loss and helping the continuity of this relationship. This will motivate us to offer you much better and frequent deals in the future.

The same terms will apply for all the current GB and past ones.

For the next Group Buys, we will start them only after we receive the testing results from Janoshik.
We will be offering only the batchs that initially tested +99%. We will always keep targeting +99% and we do not plan to lower the standards. Seeking for offering quality products is our priority and an outlier won't change that.

We will keep compensating the volunteers on testing vials the same way as we did before, but if the testing came up lower than 98%, we will run an extra impurity test if needed, if Janoshik confirms it's possible and helpful, like LCMS.

If it's just degraded original molecule due to storage, or summer heat, or any unknown reason that production have no control on it, the batch will not be eligible for compensation. If the impurity is a contamination, the batch will be eligible for reship. We do not plan to set a lower bar such as 97% or 95% or any particular number, all what matters is the safety of use of the batch.

And in the meantime, we will investigate why that particular batch degraded faster compared to the other batchs, such as the BPC157 10mg GB results.
Just saw this

So when will the group buy GH be sent out?

So no more group buy on the gh??
Reminder of the HGH 360IU sale !!

♬ MOQ and pricing :
Pricing : $125/kit.
1 kit = 10 vials of 36IU each = 360IU total.
MOQ: 3 kits

♬ Shipping:
Free : USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), France, Belgium, NL, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand, Singapore.

Charged (special line): Canada, Australia, UK, Other EU countries, UAE. These countries can also get free shipping if the customer purchase over 50 kits.

QSC reserves the right to request a extra for shipping costs for remote locations, these are the islands and places that are difficult to access by carriers, for which they are obliged to overcharge a supplement, it is rare but it happens. Example: Hawai.

♬ Testing fee included:
A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 4 vials to Janoshik for quantity and purity testing. Janoshik will also choose randomly one of the vials for Dimer testing.
Members will be choosed randomly by the third party from the volunteers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense and crediting shipping costs and samples.

♬ Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill (target +40IU)
Guaranteed purity +96% (target +97%)
Guaranteed dimer and related protein below 1%. (target 0%)

♬ Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 96% or dimer and related proteins above 1%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

♬ Payment:
Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref. If the reference is necessary, put your name in it. When you use wise to pay, please mention your name in the reference.

♬ Timeline from start to finish: 4 weeks (our target) to complete the GB.
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Sunday - Friday payment. Payment reconciliation 5-6 days.
Trackings will be provided.

♬ Ordering and allowed payment windows:

Beginning: Now
End of ordering window 31/05/2024 21:00
End of allowed payments for orders already placed 02/06/2024 21:00
China time zone.

♬ Ordering form and contact:

Orders should be placed via:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
Number of kits you want of each:
email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

♬ Join discord server to participate in the testing volunteering:

Code:
https://discord.gg/mccwV8vj

Sent a sample of QSC anavar to a drug testing lab that uses IR, came back 100% pure.

From their email.
"Your second sample tested as oxandrolone without any other observable cuts or adulterants by the infrared spectrometer. It tested negative for fentanyl or fentanyl analog with the test strip."

Following the results of this first Group buy, QSC will produce a new batch of tirzepatide 10mg, production take 10-15 days, and we will reship it to the buyers who choose to take advantage of it, the testing on that batch will follow up. The buyers can contact us between 15 June and 30 June for the reship of that particular GB n°1. We do not plan to offer any refund, nor credit store and we will stick to the GB terms.

People who are confortable with the results, and find it acceptable, and decided to be fair and supportive for QSC and not ask for a reship, knowing that Janoshik confirmed that the impurity is just degraded tirzepatide, QSC thank you in advance for minimizing the loss and helping the continuity of this relationship. This will motivate us to offer you much better and frequent deals in the future.

The same terms will apply for all the current GB and past ones.

For the next Group Buys, we will start them only after we receive the testing results from Janoshik.
We will be offering only the batchs that initially tested +99%. We will always keep targeting +99% and we do not plan to lower the standards. Seeking for offering quality products is our priority and an outlier won't change that.

We will keep compensating the volunteers on testing vials the same way as we did before, but if the testing came up lower than 98%, we will run an extra impurity test if needed, if Janoshik confirms it's possible and helpful, like LCMS.

If it's just degraded original molecule due to storage, or summer heat, or any unknown reason that production have no control on it, the batch will not be eligible for compensation. If the impurity is a contamination, the batch will be eligible for reship. We do not plan to set a lower bar such as 97% or 95% or any particular number, all what matters is the safety of use of the batch.

And in the meantime, we will investigate why that particular batch degraded faster compared to the other batchs, such as the BPC157 10mg GB results.

I would ask the old kits be sent back.

Hello everyone,

I am somehow in a terrible situation, and I need your honest and wise advices regarding the issue.

As you know, I initiated several Group buys, tested first, then I covered the testing costs of volunteers.

For these Group Buys, I announced a +99% purity guarantee.

The first one was Tirzepatide 10mg, here is my test:

View attachment 285071

The second one was BPC157 10mg, and here is my test:

View attachment 285072

Now, the testing on both came back, sent by volunteers, 8 vials tested:

View attachment 285074View attachment 285073

So the BPC157 10mg tests confirmed the results, but the tirz 10mg shows a significant degradation.

When I spoke with Janoshik about the results, he is 70% sure it's just tirzepatide 10mg degraded. Which makes me in a terrible situation between:

Refunding/Reshipping new batch of the Group buy tirz 10mg orders, accepting the loss, but this will imply that either I will have to cancel all the future ones, because it's clearly a gambling game, especially that we have plenty coming and many customers like you are expecting to take advantage of these deals.

Or lowering the standards, assuming that the +99% is something hard to guarantee, since there is no control on the parameters, nor storage conditions, how far and how low can we get down? 97% ? 95% ? lower? and I am sure with the coming summer and heat, won't make things better.. a real paradox..

Or making it simply a group call, the same way it was a group buy, maybe via a poll, making everyone decide weither to decide if they want us to honor the guarantee, compensate them over a batch that tested lower than the guarantee, and stopping the business model, because it's simply not sustainable, nor profitable this way, or accepting the results, lowering the standards, reviewing the community standards, that are clearly to be questionned. Testing from different suppliers shows that the line between the 99% and 98%, even in the same batchs is very thin.

I don't know how to deal with it to be honest..

much ado about nothing

Pretty damn fast. Tesamorelin Gb 16 days order to received. Some new stealth packaging for qsc or maybe just new to me.