Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Tried to reconstitute 2 vials of GH and a vial of sema with bac water all purchased from this source. Both the GH and the sema aren’t dissolving. It’s the weirdest thing. Typically it dissolves almost instantly. Anyone had this issue?
Try a different BAC is my only suggestion. That is strange.

The peptides from QSC I’ve notice crash more than they should. If I mix certain ones they all crash.

Never had it happen with just BAC and single peptide though.

Tried to reconstitute 2 vials of GH and a vial of sema with bac water all purchased from this source. Both the GH and the sema aren’t dissolving. It’s the weirdest thing. Typically it dissolves almost instantly. Anyone had this issue?

Do you have any other bac? As weird as it seems, I've seen this caused by bad bac water, even though it's hard to imagine how someone screws up water and alcohol it's happening more and more. Major PIP is the other thing bad bac is causing.

Does it look like this ?

Attachments

• IMG_0147.jpeg
    IMG_0147.jpeg
    409.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0146.jpeg
    IMG_0146.jpeg
    657.4 KB · Views: 134
Does it look like this ?

That's definitely wrong. It should be crystal clear. I remember looking into this before, if the Bac PH isn't between 4.5-7 you can get gelling/incomplete dissolution. The one ingredient that pharma pens of reconstituted peptides have besides water and alcohol like Bac is a PH buffer to ensure the water is in that range for proper solubility.

Once I found a problem free brand of Bac I stuck with it. It is usually recoverable if you add more water from a Bac that has proper PH.

That's definitely wrong. It should be crystal clear. I remember looking into this before, if the Bac PH isn't between 4.5-7 you can get gelling/incomplete dissolution. The one ingredient that pharma pens of reconstituted peptides have besides water and alcohol like Bac is a PH buffer to ensure the water is in that range for proper solubility.

Once I found a problem free brand of Bac I stuck with it. It is usually recoverable if you add more water from a Bac that has proper PH.
I used the exact same bac water with BPC157 seconds after and it mixed crystal clear.

I used the exact same bac water with BPC157 seconds after and it mixed crystal clear.

TLDR every peptide has an ideal PH for reconstitution. A neutral PH of 5.7, or at least 4.5-7, is recommended to ensure the widest compatibility for completely dissolving it into solution.

So a Bac with a PH outside that range may be fine for some peptides, while resulting in incomplete dissolution for others.

(sorry dunno why this isn't being turned into a clickable link)

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/technical-documents/technical-article/research-and-disease-areas/cell-and-developmental-biology-research/solubility-guidelines

I can't imagine that being anything other than bad Bac. That sucks man. If you get another vial to dissolve with a different Bac I'd take this up with Tracy.

It must be the temptingly huge profit margin on "purified water+alcohol" leading to sloppy practices from some unqualified places thinking they can handle such an easy product. Half the Bac on Amazon seems to be causing pip issues, some really bad with swelling, from way too much alcohol lately.

Too bad you need a damn prescription to buy pharma Bac in the US.

There are literally dozens of these same articles.

"falsely representing on the websites that he was selling these substances "for research use only . . . not for human consumption."

Just because peptide sciences hasn't been busted doesn't mean what they are doing is legal.

interesting. At least there’s no point to starting a peptide company anymore. China owns the game

Also lost XCE.

I didn't even know that existed. You can get Hospira BAC in US.

I wish I could find it without this:

IMG_8112.jpeg

I have a stash of Vaxxen from Amazon that's been fine with everything I've tried, but it's
been unavailable for a long time now. Hoping not to have to take a crapshoot with another random brand.

Back