Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Health care is a joke here LOL we don’t have to pay but this only results in waiting in the waiting room at the ER for 8-10 hours due to 15 people in front of you with a tummy ache.
That is way better than losing everything if you need an operation or lose half of your paycheck for kidney dialysis or for insulin.

Never scammed a penny, only overpaid. Zip it, noob retard.
Mister I manage a crypto office but fail to send to the right amount of crypto for your order. You can’t even afford a penny you broke bitch.
All that slandering and throwing tantrums about QSC, post after post now your back like a crazy ex. You look like a total fool ordering again after everything you posted in the this thread and others.
Sleezy scamming shit bag.

Sterile products can contain endotoxin (LPS) - it's just a part of bacterial cell wall, you don't need it alive.

It's a non issue in synthetic peptides, though.

Unless it's introduced by BAC water made with pyrogenic distilled water instead of proper non-pyrogenic water...

Mister I manage a crypto office but fail to send to the right amount of crypto for your order. You can’t even afford a penny you broke bitch.
All that slandering and throwing tantrums about QSC, post after post now your back like a crazy ex. You look like a total fool ordering again after everything you posted in the this thread and others.
Sleezy scamming shit bag.
If I was him I would have just ordered and kept
My mouth shut...

Health care is a joke here LOL we don’t have to pay but this only results in waiting in the waiting room at the ER for 8-10 hours due to 15 people in front of you with a tummy ache.

Every time I hear about "free" healthcare I'm reminded of all the Canadians who come to the US for healthcare, or all the providers in Canada who cater to the high earning Canadians lucky enough to have private health insurance as part of their employment compensation...or that time on vacation on PEI I had an xray on a potentially broken finger but was told come back the next day since no radiologist who could read it was available until then...lol.

That said I do envy that half the people I meet at nordic spas in Quebec are there for free since a spa day is prescribed as a blood pressure treatment!

Last edited:
Lol, sounds just like the ER in the US and we pay for the pleasure of that wait. My older brother cut his index finger clean off right above the knuckle. He sat in the ER for 6 hours before anyone even looked at. No hope re-attaching his finger but he picked up a new party trick and loves to stick his knuckle bone stump in his nose and look at people. Looks like his finger is completely inside his brain!

Somehow, you saying this sounds kinda scary....
Is that him, in the picture?
Whoever that is, that deadlift is a bit shit, isn't it?
He’s the one. He should have a giant Red bullseye on his picture so all the members know he’s the Alibaba chargeback man. You would have to go back and read the issues that guy caused.

He’s the one. He should have a giant Red bullseye on his picture so all the members know he’s the Alibaba chargeback man. You would have to go back and read the issues that guy caused.
I did read the stuff that was on the thread. It's quite amazing he is still here.
Shameless fuck.
Or, as you say, broke bitch. Lol!

Back