Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Go through my posting here, I have provided enough evidence. The address is their warehouse in NL. If you ordered from them through Europe, you would recognize it.

No worries, I will continue to remind customers here about your shitty service and let them know how you handle issues in your production.

you should not be running a business, I will make sure of it .

Now STFU unless you got something smart to say. So far you got zero evidence or anything worth reading.

I dont care about the money at this point, for me it's just revenge right now. I want you to stop selling here.
The pictures look like you were dealing with another rep, it also sounds like she is saying that you were working with another rep and your situation had been resolved.. you also say you’re gonna continue to buy hgh from them.. but you’re gonna sit here and keep harassing them about an issue that’s from months ago and resolved? What’s you’re real issue here if the order has been resolved?

Go through my posting here, I have provided enough evidence. The address is their warehouse in NL. If you ordered from them through Europe, you would recognize it.

No worries, I will continue to remind customers here about your shitty service and let them know how you handle issues in your production.

you should not be running a business, I will make sure of it .

Now STFU unless you got something smart to say. So far you got zero evidence or anything worth reading.

I dont care about the money at this point, for me it's just revenge right now. I want you to stop selling here.
Also post the tests please, for the good of the community.. since that’s what you’re all about right?

The pictures look like you were dealing with another rep, it also sounds like she is saying that you were working with another rep and your situation had been resolved.. you also say you’re gonna continue to buy hgh from them.. but you’re gonna sit here and keep harassing them about an issue that’s from months ago and resolved? What’s you’re real issue here frogboy?
Are you stupid? I never said im gonna buy their HGH. Go through my history and show me where i said it.

STFU you fucking idiot. You are a shill too.

Also post the tests please, for the gold of the community.. since that’s what you’re all about right?
you sound like a broken record. I already addressed this subject and London (Atlanta) as well.

You are really retarded are you? If you want testing, pay for them yourself big boy.

I ordered some kits of their blue top GH the other month.

It arrived fairly quick once it shipped, i think it was about 3-4 days but im in Asia so take note. It took like a week to ship or something but it wasnt a big issue for me. For $55/kit it was worth the wait.

I just finished off the first kit this morning. Running 4iu/ed. Everythings as expected. No bloods or tests, just feelz but fairly experienced with GH and it all feelz right.

Be aware the only thing im vouching for is their blue top GH. No experience with any of their other stuff.

Thats my experience.

I ordered some kits of their blue top GH the other month.

It arrived fairly quick once it shipped, i think it was about 3-4 days but im in Asia so take note. It took like a week to ship or something but it wasnt a big issue for me. For $55/kit it was worth the wait.

I just finished off the first kit this morning. Running 4iu/ed. Everythings as expected. No bloods or tests, just feelz but fairly experienced with GH and it all feelz right.

Be aware the only thing im vouching for is their blue top GH. No experience with any of their other stuff.

Thats my experience.
I suspect they buy their GH somewhere else and resell it, everything they do themselves is usually fucked. Be careful and dont buy from them. See the recent comments here.

French test group mentality:

I sent some oil from my personal trenbolone consumption to janosh. accidentally i put the tren in an empty hgh vial.

during the janosh test found mold because there was an invisible micro drop of water

the French group asked me to pay for the entire test ($ 100)
I refused and i got fired !!! without repaying my initial deposit.

shit mentality …

you sound like a broken record. I already addressed this subject and London (Atlanta) as well.

You are really retarded are you? If you want testing, pay for them yourself big boy.
I’m not sure how things works on MESO fr, but insulting other members generally doesn’t work out well for the one insulting.

I understand you’re upset, but take a deep breath, recollect your thoughts and maybe explain it in another way. There’s been a few people that have been confused by your postings, so maybe the explanation isn’t as clear to others as it is to you.

I don’t understand what some don’t understand why they won’t/can’t disclose those test reports. If some of us here at Meso broke off and created a site for us to raise funds and test things we wouldn’t want all our test results out there. How would we continue to raise funds if the info was just free? The funding comes from members who want to be apart of that group therefore what goes on there stays there. Although it would be great if a group got together and tested everything they could get their hands on and shared that with the world, it’s just not the way it works and for good reason. Why would I pay to be apart of the group when I know that they will just share their testing with everyone? Get it yet?

Be grateful they are here as whistle blowers to share awareness. Just be cautious and for damn sure test your gear

I’m not sure how things works on MESO fr, but insulting other members generally doesn’t work out well for the one insulting.

I understand you’re upset, but take a deep breath, recollect your thoughts and maybe explain it in another way. There’s been a few people that have been confused by your postings, so maybe the explanation isn’t as clear to others as it is to you.
Sorry, im pissed off and it seems like everyone here just misses the point. This vendor screwed me and won't even recognize it while they talk about "customer satisfaction" this is just funny on a new level.

Then, the members here just focus on the stupid lab testing. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE LAB TESTING. Seriously. I feel like I'm on an episode of family guy at this point.

I wonder how people would react if Liska or Dragon talked like Sigma just did? The source would be dead in a heartbeat. Something smells fishy about the people vouching for them.

I don’t understand what some don’t understand why they won’t/can’t disclose those test reports. If some of us here at Meso broke off and created a site for us to raise funds and test things we wouldn’t want all our test out there. How would we continue to raise funds if the info was just free? The funding comes from members who want to be apart of that group therefore what goes on there stays there. Although it would be great if a group got together and tested everything they could get their hands on and shared that with the world, it’s just not the way it works and for good reason. Why would I pay to be apart of the group when I know that they will just share their testing with everyone? Get it yet?

Be grateful they are here as whistle blowers to share awareness and be cautious and for damn sure test your gear
Thank you @B Ware for this smart post.
Nothing force us to come here to share our work.
We do it out of our heart because we share the same passion.

The testing arrangements are fine ... the caveat is when they become central to a public dispute, you cannot lean in them as part of said dispute and then hide the results. as I have said this entire time. the testing is no longer paramount to the argument, so, in my eyes it's dropped.

Do not for one fucking second place me into a shills category @mokola nor @Atlanta - hopefully this was not the case, but I wanted to be extra clear. as I said prior, I am just trying to get to the bottom of this.

It is clear the matter is closed by @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals , so, sadly we all have our answer. I will post my bloods on their Tesamorelin whenever it arrives as promised.

I don’t, I’ve only just placed an international order, I assume shipped from China, is this nl warehouse the equivalent of a domestic one for US members?

I fully intend to as I’ve stated a few times above, you’re the one coming here saying you have proof of this, this and that, but you can’t post it, fucking dumbass frogboy.

I don’t understand what some don’t understand why they won’t/can’t disclose those test reports. If some of us here at Meso broke off and created a site for us to raise funds and test things we wouldn’t want all our test results out there. How would we continue to raise funds if the info was just free? The funding comes from members who want to be apart of that group therefore what goes on there stays there. Although it would be great if a group got together and tested everything they could get their hands on and shared that with the world, it’s just not the way it works and for good reason. Why would I pay to be apart of the group when I know that they will just share their testing with everyone? Get it yet?

Be grateful they are here as whistle blowers to share awareness. Just be cautious and for damn sure test your gear
No we wouldn’t want all of them out there, but when it becomes the central piece of defence or offence in a case, I believe it to be pertinent to be able to provide a reasonably founded argument with some stature of proof.

You can thank me by letting me in :) lol
I wish we could take as many members as possible.
However we do have strict rules to keep the group alive

What I can promise is I do my best each single day to have the most of our lab tests public.

I really think meso US should make their own lab test group.
I know you do have a US group but for only peptides.
It will be my pleasure to share my knowledge about how to set a group if any one is keen to try.

Last edited: