Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I wish we could take as many members as possible.
However we do have strict rules to keep the group alive

What I can promise is I do my best each single day to have the most of our lab tests public.

I really think meso US should make their own lab test group.
I know you do have a US group but for only peptides.
It will my pleasure to share my knowledge about how to set a group if any one is keen to try.
Most members just post up their results without asking for compensation

alright you cunts, let's stop with the racist shit. Soy sauce and frogboy isn't gonna get us anywhere. enough fucking hate in this world as it is. If you're gonna insult each other then at least be dignified about it.

/rant

What I can promise is I do my best each single day to have the most of our lab tests public.

It will my pleasure to share my knowledge about how to set a group if any one is keen to try.
I think a group like this could benefit meso greatly.. honestly not a bad idea at all to set something like this up..

alright you cunts, let's stop with the racist shit. Soy sauce and frogboy isn't gonna get us anywhere. enough fucking hate in this world as it is. If you're gonna insult each other then at least be dignified about it.

/rant
In all fairness he started hurling the retard insult before anyone.

I don’t understand what some don’t understand why they won’t/can’t disclose those test reports. If some of us here at Meso broke off and created a site for us to raise funds and test things we wouldn’t want all our test results out there. How would we continue to raise funds if the info was just free? The funding comes from members who want to be apart of that group therefore what goes on there stays there. Although it would be great if a group got together and tested everything they could get their hands on and shared that with the world, it’s just not the way it works and for good reason. Why would I pay to be apart of the group when I know that they will just share their testing with everyone? Get it yet?

Be grateful they are here as whistle blowers to share awareness. Just be cautious and for damn sure test your gear
im cool with this being the case. lets hope those who know about dodgy results, shady practice etc do at least tell the tale and keep their actual data to themselves. harm reduction needs to be a community as a whole thing, not just for those in little cliques. UK is shit for that and why we have so many shit domestic labs.

It would be very good if you could inform how to create a group with your experience

yeah our EU boys came in pretty hot thinking they weren't gonna be heard when all we wanted was the full story. @mokola @Atlanta

remember friends, not everyone is a dumb shit American nor a clown shoes Frenchman nor whatever else nationalities we all are. Gear unites us and we're all here for harm reduction. you bunch of shitheads. :)

yeah our EU boys came in pretty hot thinking they weren't gonna be heard when all we wanted was the full story. @mokola @Atlanta

remember friends, not everyone is a dumb shit American nor a clown shoes Frenchman nor whatever else nationalities we all are. Gear unites us and we're all here for harm reduction. you bunch of shitheads. :)
I can get on board with us ALL being classified at shitheads lol.

/rant
I apologize if you took it as an insult.
This is just a nick name as the rep is a member of meso FR. However he does not want to reveal which member.
So I gave him a nice and cute nickname. No hate or racism here.

Edit: I always put "Mister" in front of soy sauce for a mark of respect. We are not animals !

Last edited:
Oh wait, So i did order from you in the end?

Also isn't your email that I posted? why you dont react to my evidence? Because you know I'm right.
It sounds like she’s been saying that you ordered from a rep that was there before she joined, at least according to the dates that she provided.

Lets see how funny it would get when someone gets an infection because the vials are unsterile then. That will be real funny, wouldn't it?

For those who use their HGH, I hope you are not getting some Chinese sperm in those vials.

It sounds like she’s been saying that you ordered from a rep that was there before she joined, at least according to the dates that she provided.
Why does it matter?

I ordered from Sigma. She is from Sigma. And the rep on Alibaba was not helpful at all, like I said.

If she is Sigma, why does it matters?

im cool with this being the case. lets hope those who know about dodgy results, shady practice etc do at least tell the tale and keep their actual data to themselves. harm reduction needs to be a community as a whole thing, not just for those in little cliques. UK is shit for that and why we have so many shit domestic labs.
If one day we do find something really harmfull.
exemple tren instead of testo.
We will publish it straight away.
Harm reduction first!

Why does it matter?

I ordered from Sigma. She is from Sigma. And the rep on Alibaba was not helpful at all, like I said.

If she is Sigma, why does it matters?
Because alibaba refunded you 50% already, she’s a rep, probably works on commission, if she didn’t sell you a product, why is she gonna take it out of her commission to pay you back, when alibaba has already had her boss(business) correct the issue…

Because alibaba refunded you already, she’s a rep, probably works on commission, if she didn’t sell you a product, why is she gonna take it out of her commission to pay you back, when alibaba has already had her boss(business) correct the issue…
Sure, lets go with that argument (though i dont think its right). Did you see how she reacted?

Calling me a lier without even asking for details etc.

Also, just because Alibaba resolved it doesn't mean its ok. If you saw what they responded, this should be concerning for anyone who wants to order from them:

1634909501775.png

Also, opening a dispute on Alibaba is a real pain in the ass. i had to upload many videos and was sending countless emails just for those fucking 40% refund. I wanted the primo, not a refund.

Even then, if the rep simply reacted like a professional I would have never acted like I just did. They avoid responsibility.

TLDR: I didnt want the fucking refund (from Alibaba, that is!) I wanted the primo i ordered or a FULL refund.

Lets see how funny it would get when someone gets an infection because the vials are unsterile then. That will be real funny, wouldn't it?

For those who use their HGH, I hope you are not getting some Chinese sperm in those vials.
Didn’t you? (Or one of your French friends) say at the start thy their hgh tests well and y’all will continue to buy it, now this? You sound like an angry frog.