Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Didn’t you? (Or one of your French friends) say at the start thy their hgh tests well and y’all will continue to buy it, now this? You sound like an angry frog.
Never said im going to buy their HGH. Fuck off at this point. If you dont know what I said, then dont assume i said it.

I gave the HGH as an example to how expensive those tests are.

Anyway, I'm out for now. This is useless and you refuse to understand.

When sigma is back i will make sure to annoy them until they recognize the problem.

Sure, lets go with that argument (though i dont think its right). Did you see how she reacted?

Calling me a lier without even asking for details etc.

Also, just because Alibaba resolved it doesn't mean its ok. If you saw what they responded, this should be concerning for anyone who wants to order from them:

View attachment 155421

Also, opening a dispute on Alibaba is a real pain in the ass. i had to upload many videos and was sending countless emails just for those fucking 40% refund. I wanted the primo, not a refund.

Even then, if the rep simply reacted like a professional I would have never acted like I just did. They avoid responsibility.

TLDR: I didnt want the fucking refund (from Alibaba, that is!) I wanted the primo i ordered or a FULL refund.
See now that makes sense, that’s a reasonable argument there, I wouldn’t be satisfied fully if that outcome happened to myself either.

Never said im going to buy their HGH. Fuck off at this point. If you dont know what I said, then dont assume i said it.

I gave the HGH as an example to how expensive those tests are.

Anyway, I'm out for now. This is useless and you refuse to understand.

When sigma is back i will make sure to annoy them until they recognize the problem.
Maybe it was one of your meso fr buddies.. but the post is there..

I think a group like this could benefit meso greatly.. honestly not a bad idea at all to set something like this up..

Its a great idea for sure. These French guys are also not the only ones to do this. There is a Spain group and a few years back Professional Muscle created something similar

Its a great idea for sure. These French guys are also not the only ones to do this. There is a Spain group and a few years back Professional Muscle created something similar
I would be interested in doing this, maybe we should make a post about it. Do you know how they coordinate the group to make this work? Maybe the guy from meso fr can give us more insight into this.. I’m a Canadian and our labs have a lot of testing done, I also homebrew, so I would be really interested in testing some international sources, but I know we have a ton of American brothers here, and as a group could probably get some testing done on some of the sources here that people frequent and vote for.

@Cashton your arguments seriously lose credibility when you spew the racism. esp if you're wrong on your actual point. lol. c'mon man.
Tell me what my point is, because I don’t have a horse in this race, personally, but until we can get some lab tests from these guys proving what they’re saying, how do we even know that their horse went to the race.

Often we all use the word racism as a catch all for hate against people for any reason.

An attack of someone for their ethnicity (french) would be considered racist.

Racism - Wikipedia

Racism is such an outdated and small mindset it needed to be expanded to have any real value. No one with thumbs and the ability to write has moved the racist concept forward at all. It is only for the people that unfortunately society was unable to educate and socialize properly. When a movement has thought and creates it grows. The racist movement is one of stagnation and entropy.

Yes let's not fight over a ladyboy...
just kidding :)

We all explained ourselves. We are all adults. Your choice to buy or not buy from this source.

Thank you for this talk. I will come back and post more test lab soon :)

Yes let's not fight over a ladyboy...
just kidding :)

We all explained ourselves. We are all adults. Your choice to buy or not buy from this source.

Thank you for this talk. I will come back and post more test lab soon :)
Why not you post them today, if you’re going to come back and post later? We would like more information about how to coordinate such a group, if you’re able to share some points let me know, thank you.

Often we all use the word racism as a catch all for hate against people for any reason.

An attack of someone for their ethnicity (french) would be considered racist.

Racism - Wikipedia

Racism is such an outdated and small mindset it needed to be expanded to have any real value. No one with thumbs and the ability to write has moved the racist concept forward at all. It is only for the people that unfortunately society was unable to educate and socialize properly. When a movement has thought and creates it grows. The racist movement is one of stagnation and entropy.
Do you believe that groups of human beings that were separated by vast geographical distances and multiple millennia developed no differences? Also, it is utterly laughable to use the word “racism” against someone because that person made a remark about another persons nationality. Wikipedia is a travesty for being a supposedly “evidence-based” encyclopedia.

Why not you post them today, if you’re going to come back and post later? We would like more information about how to coordinate such a group, if you’re able to share some points let me know, thank you.
about posting new lab test. I already explained everything.
So even if I get asked 1000times, it will not change.
The group does not belong to me. It belongs to all the members.
They take the decisions, then I speak for them.

For sharing information about how to coordinate such a group, no problem.
Here is the tread of a source. That is not a perfect place to talk about this.
Open a tread and I will help you :)

Do you believe that groups of human beings that were separated by vast geographical distances and multiple millennia developed no differences? Also, it is utterly laughable to use the word “racism” against someone because that person made a remark about another persons nationality. Wikipedia is a travesty for being a supposedly “evidence-based” encyclopedia.
dude, don't fucking give me a semantics lesson. the obvious intent of a SLUR was in the messages, and I have no tolerance for that shit. the point is the same - bringing that stupid shit into the argument further divides people (i.e., us, gear users) who are trying to H E L P one another in the fight against shit sources, shit gear, etc. it's pointless.

dude, don't fucking give me a semantics lesson. the obvious intent of a SLUR was in the messages, and I have no tolerance for that shit. the point is the same - bringing that stupid shit into the argument further divides people (i.e., us, gear users) who are trying to H E L P one another in the fight against shit sources, shit gear, etc. it's pointless.
Frog, my comment wasn’t directed at you. Use your words wisely, or you risk them meaning nothing, at all. Your outrage over an innocuous comment is exceedingly pointless.