Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@mokola man Sigma has already answered you and we have read you, I don't know what else you can give us we've already heard you, let's get back to business
actually, they didn't. Like legit they never said anything about it besides deflecting.

Not to mention i never got my money back nor did they reach out to me.

I really wish your orders will get fucked like mine then i will see how fast you want to "get back to business". Go fuck yourself.

AVOID THIS SOURCE AT ALL COSTS.

actually, they didn't. Like legit they never said anything about it besides deflecting.

Not to mention i never got my money back nor did they reach out to me.

I really wish your orders will get fucked like mine then i will see how fast you want to "get back to business". Go fuck yourself.

AVOID THIS SOURCE AT ALL COSTS.
just an idea:
couldnt you buy some empty vials and pull out the primo from those crappy ones and refill the empty (sterile) ones?

So this thread may have started because I was looking for a source who could ship within China and someone linked me to the thread on the French board. Since I couldn't sign up I couldn't see the whole price list, so I asked the rep on WhatsApp if she could send me the list and I explained what the issue was. The rep sent me a list, and then I saw this thread...I really want their stuff to check out as their prices are great and I only have two sources that will ship to me. Otherwise I'm stuck with the other much more expensive source or pharma grade prop and NPP (poor me I know)...
Just search the raws on Alibaba China or buy from this source. Get them tested and homebrew. Testing costs ~150 RMB.
Sterile empty vials are kinda hard to find tho.

just an idea:
couldnt you buy some empty vials and pull out the primo from those crappy ones and refill the empty (sterile) ones?
Yes, this is what i will do, but the problem is not everyone are from the US and can get empty sterile vials easily.

I will probably have to pay around 100$ at the very least for 20 empty vials. I will probably also need to filter them, because who knows if they did it or not.

At the end, yes, i bought my primo for super cheap but def not worth it.

Keep waiting for new orders. They aint coming anytime soon.

Btw the random picture of some Chinese model looks retarded. Fits you well.

Also i thought you are taking some time off? did you miss me love?
Already had orders today and ntg gonna stop that, just because a Guy like u is spamming the thread with bullshit ^^

Not gonna waste anymore time answering u.

I am off the weekend, it didn't start yet :)

Already had orders today and ntg gonna stop that, just because a Guy like u is spamming the thread with bullshit ^^

Not gonna waste anymore time answering u.

I am off the weekend, it didn't start yet :)
No worries, i hope all of this money goes towards your upcoming brain surgery. You are retarded on a new level.

I wish you a pleasant weekend with a lot of Diarrhea.

You scammed me for 250$, I will make sure your damage is much worse than than

If you're that butthurt about losing $250 maybe you shouldn't be buying drugs online from strangers dude.

If you're that butthurt about losing $250 maybe you shouldn't be buying drugs online from strangers dude.
I'm not butthurt about the money, im looking for revenge for their shitty attitude and service.

Uh, if 250$ is such peanuts to you, why dont know you send me some? will give you my btc address then.

Getting scammed is getting scammed, regardless how much it is.

No worries, i hope all of this money goes towards your upcoming brain surgery. You are retarded on a new level.

I wish you a pleasant weekend with a lot of Diarrhea.

You scammed me for 250$, I will make sure your damage is much worse than than

You have 20 vials of primo, and à refund from your ex seller, and asking a New seller from who you never ordered for a second refun, and New vials free, and I am the scammer?

My last answer to you, all your future messages will be ignored

Did you really get scammed if you got a refund and a reship?

Revenge? holy shit, get a fucking grip. On top of all that you want a hand out because I criticized you. Amazing. Is this a French thing?

You have 20 vials of primo, and à refund from your ex seller, and asking a New seller from who you never ordered for a second refun, and New vials free, and I am the scammer?

My last answer to you
Funny thing is, i never asked for new vials. I think my email shows it quite clear i just reached out to you for help.

Your friend Joy just ignored me. I had to use Alibaba's dispute system to even get a reply from you guys.

Your answer was "order more".
1634931739875.png
Did you really get scammed if you got a refund and a reship?

Revenge? holy shit, get a fucking grip. On top of all that you want a hand out because I criticized you. Amazing. Is this a French thing?
Listen you idiot. I'm not going to spoon-feed you with the info i already shared.

I got a 40% refund from ALIBABA . that's right not from Sigma. They refused to do anything.

Unless you know the situation, then stfu.

I'm not french btw. which i said 10 times already.

i dont like the effects on mtor from berberine and metformin. Both are not ideal for hypertrophy.
As far as i read, semaglutide does not seem to have those effects. Or am i wrong?
Liraglutide and duraglutide are also interesting. I even think Lira is available as raw powder, correct @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ?
what would be the price on liraglutide?
Lol like you would notice it during a cycle

The only idiot here is you thinking filling up a source thread with your useless prattle is actually accomplishing anything of meaning. You got a partial refund(it doesn't matter who it came from you knob) and a reship, you've admitted that you're still going to use the gear too. You're never going to be happy about this situation so why don't you move the fuck on from it.

Funny thing is, i never asked for new vials. I think my email shows it quite clear i just reached out to you for help.

Your friend Joy just ignored me. I had to use Alibaba's dispute system to even get a reply from you guys.

Your answer was "order more".
View attachment 155439

Listen you idiot. I'm not going to spoon-feed you with the info i already shared.

I got a 40% refund from ALIBABA . that's right not from Sigma. They refused to do anything.

Unless you know the situation, then stfu.

I'm not french btw. which i said 10 times already.
The More you Post the More we realize your either a shill for another source because QDS came through swinging there big balls and low prices. Competitors are scared, look at the fucking cost and accessibility of this stuff??!! It’s fucked up tbh haha

Or your just a weird gym rat tryna looks like the next Jeff seid type and pissy because shit didn’t go your way. Your sounding weak. You’ve explained your POV, bj style. So now go on run along and fuck another thread like the humping dog everyone kick.

the more you post in here the higher it keeps it at the top of the new thread list right?

We’ve seen your type get Butt hurt by raw suppliers and then try to childishly tarnish their threads by making poop and momma jokes about them.

Get the fuck off the Internet and do the damn stair master and eat fish and rice and FILTER YOUR FUCKIN PRIMO INTO ANOTHER VIALS FOR FUCK SAKE. You know the concentration, yeah so what it’s underdosed, it’s not HALF doses!! Maybe take your bodybuild by the dick and mix your own juices Jesus. For 250 of janky vial good primo you could have had test and another inj raws for a year and the initial investment is about that!!!

QDS shill comments incoming lol

Don’t let this get you man, it’s just a loss if that’s how you see it but you choose how to feel about it, keeping vengeance on your mind is only harmful for your brain and mental even body! Unless your a source shill repping up, go head do your thing get that juice lol