Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The only idiot here is you thinking filling up a source thread with your useless prattle is actually accomplishing anything of meaning. You got a partial refund and a reship, you've admitted that you're still going to use the gear too. You're never going to be happy about this situation so why don't you move the fuck on from it.
I never got a reship you retard.

The only reason i got a partial refund is because i used Alibaba. The source never did anything to solve the problem, I guess you are too dumb to understand it.

If you bought a broken car but got a 40% refund would it help with anything? no. Very easy to talk this way when you are not the person who got fucked in the situation.

Also i will comment here how often I want, this is not your Daddy's thread.

If you got a problem with it, then fuck off.

I never got a reship you retard.

The only reason i got a partial refund is because i used Alibaba. The source never did anything to solve the problem, I guess you are too dumb to understand it.

If you bought a broken car but got a 40% refund would it help with anything? no. Very easy to talk this way when you are not the person who got fucked in the situation.

Also i will comment here how often I want, this is not your Daddy's thread.

If you got a problem with it, then fuck off.
Cars are legal and $3,000-60,000 for the average dumbo vaxxed American

primo is illegal and also under $500… how is this comparable

Not to mention he is still going to run the gear after all this belly aching too. I swear he is some teenager by the way he is posting. It would explain why $250 is a lot of money to him. Go mow some lawns little buddy.

Cars are legal and $3,000-60,000 for the average dumbo vaxxed American

primo is illegal and also under $500… how is this comparable
You missed the point, another idiot.
Not to mention he is still going to run the gear after all this belly aching too. I swear he is some teenager by the way he is posting. It would explain why $250 is a lot of money to him. Go mow some lawns little buddy.
Ah, ok, my apologies. I guess next time i should have been scammed for more to get the attention.

250$ is not a lot of money, but def not beer money too. And no, I have not used the gear nor am I a teenager.

Look at the price though.. if my 200mg primo came back similarly under-dosed (i.e. 166mg) i would be happy for 28$ per vial to be honest
Yea it's still a good deal ..it's just not what it's advertised as.. 185mg/ml is as low as I'd accept for being dosed as labeled...
And since they were shown proof it's underdosed.. did they make the adjustments to get it higher in the newer batches? If not then that's a scum move..
Also since the sell raws and finished products.. is it the raws that are low purity or just shitty brewing?
What bothers me is all these sources and labs can get 16 labs done for $1700 give.or take.. maybe less if jano did a deal for bulk.. the profit on these raws and oils international and domestic is substantial.. it's a very small price to pay..and your sales.. will go up and you will habe peace of mind your not unintentionally fucking people? Seriously $2k out of a $15-$20k batch.. that's what pisses me off.. there's no good reason for it.. none

Yea it's still a good deal ..it's just not what it's advertised as.. 185mg/ml is as low as I'd accept for being dosed as labeled...
And since they were shown proof it's underdosed.. did they make the adjustments to get it higher in the newer batches? If not then that's a scum move..
Also since the sell raws and finished products.. is it the raws that are low purity or just shitty brewing?
What bothers me is all these sources and labs can get 16 labs done for $1700 give.or take.. maybe less if jano did a deal for bulk.. the profit on these raws and oils international and domestic is substantial.. it's a very small price to pay..and your sales.. will go up and you will habe peace of mind your not unintentionally fucking people? Seriously $2k out of a $15-$20k batch.. that's what pisses me off.. there's no good reason for it.. none
I have to agree, allowing shitty quality just because it’s a good price is poor logic. Meet the label claim at the given price. If your prices are too low and you feel the need to fuck your customers, then you need to reevaluate your business model and your ethics. Increase the price if you have to in order to meet the label claim and still make a profit

You can buy sterile empty vials on Amazon, or many medical supply websites :)
Most of them don't ship to China or the shipping gets too expensive. I was mainly complaining about how the raws are readily available but empty sterile vials aren't, but thanks for your advice!
I can order 25ml sterile vials from a Chinese lab supply companie for $3 each. Took me a long time to find this source. Very reasonable pricing but unless I'm brewing primo the vial is always the most expensive item. In China it's kinda ridiculous to pay $3 for a vial even the rep who sold me the vials was confused :p

I’m surprised how no one has more of an issue with how a source is speaking to MESO members.
It's a little much but entertaining.. it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.. I think because it's not common st all..lol..
Not the best business model..

Just search the raws on Alibaba China or buy from this source. Get them tested and homebrew. Testing costs ~150 RMB.
Sterile empty vials are kinda hard to find tho.
I'm actually in Hong Kong but have a Guangdong address from which stuff is driven across to me (very easy to get liquids and powders through). So I'm in the weird position of being able to buy vials on US Amazon but not being able to get that ¥150 testing. I'm also not quite at the stage where I am ready to homebrew...I'm only on my second cycle!

Last edited:
I'm actually in Hong Kong but have a Guangdong address from which stuff is driven across to me (very easy to get liquids and powders through). So I'm in the weird position of being able to buy vials on US Amazon but not being able to get that ¥150 testing. I'm also not quite at the stage where I am ready to homebrew...I'm only on my second cycle!
I found the testing source on Taobao. They are located in Guangzhou, so it shouldn't be a problem for you to get it. I'm not 100% sure about their testing quality. They did show me some HPLC processes tho. I'm also living in Guangdong(Zhongshan to be exact), been homebrewing since my second cycle.
You joined since 2015 and are only on your second cycle :eek:?

Lol like you would notice it during a cycle
on cycle probably not.
Right now i am on gel-based trt and 1,5iu pharm grade hgh until the heart issues resolve (if they will)
that is probably a difference.. or who knows if it is..

I found the testing source on Taobao. They are located in Guangzhou, so it shouldn't be a problem for you to get it. I'm not 100% sure about their testing quality. They did show me some HPLC processes tho. I'm also living in Guangdong(Zhongshan to be exact), been homebrewing since my second cycle.
You joined since 2015 and are only on your second cycle :eek:?
Yeah, I was scared of the effects of PEDs on my long-term health. Prior to a few months ago I'd only tried Andriol...

It's easy for me to get things from across the border, but very much a pain in the ass the other way.

Yeah, I was scared of the effects of PEDs on my long-term health. Prior to a few months ago I'd only tried Andriol...

It's easy for me to get things from across the border, but very much a pain in the ass the other way.
According to this one
I don't live in China so I don't have much info, I think it's complicated legal statue and not defined, production and export is legal I think, we send some orders to some Chinese clients, but I think they should proove it's for exportation not for consumption or something like that,.
I am sorry, but I am not sure about all that to give you a right answer.
I'm not sure if shipping to HK is "exportation" tho.

on cycle probably not.
Right now i am on gel-based trt and 1,5iu pharm grade hgh until the heart issues resolve (if they will)
that is probably a difference.. or who knows if it is..
It's not, my wife takes it and she only does HGH and she improved her physique while on it and she is not an amateur lifter. So relax and enjoy your Metformin the benefit are well above the negligible probably not even real mtor side effect