Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I literally just realized.... lmfao omfg. my Tesa order took 4 days to ship from CN. I absolutely should not have posted that I was gonna test it, because this is not a blind test now. fuckfyckfuckfuckfckuckuck
You should be fine.

Just do not write messages to a source like :
I want to buy 10 vials testo e.
Make sure it is well dosed as I am going to send it for test lab.

Because I have seen quite a lot of people doing so.

You should be fine.

Just do not write messages to a source like :
I want to buy 10 vials testo e.
Make sure it is well dosed as I am going to send it for test lab.

Because I have seen quite a lot of people doing so.
People do that..

They say to make it well dosed? You may as well be shilling for them at that point If you give a heads up warning like that.

It's not, my wife takes it and she only does HGH and she improved her physique while on it and she is not an amateur lifter. So relax and enjoy your Metformin the benefit are well above the negligible probably not even real mtor side effect
I've said this so many times.. insulin sensitivity is crucial.. side effects from metformin on paper may effect a natural.. not some using aas.. I did 4-5 days of reading and for guys taking hgh or even heavy bulking cycle.. metformin is beneficial..

People do that..

They say to make it well dosed? You may as well be shilling for them at that point If you give a heads up warning like that.
Yes they do.
however most of the time they do not send anything for lab testing.
Maybe a way to make sure they get well dosed gears.

Between meso Us and Fr I have probably seen 5-6 guys who said they will send a sample of qingdao hgh to Janoshik. At the end none of them did.

We never disclose what we are doing until last minute.

Yeah, if it wasn't obvious I was joking about the beers/beer money thing. I stopped drinking like 6 or 8 years ago. Been so long since I've had a drink one or two tall boys would probably put me to sleep.
I’m not a frequent drinker, just for whatever reason it takes me a little to get a good buzz on, but I wouldn’t have any reason to drink 24 beers.. maybe as a teenager.. lol

As a beer connoisseur, there is tons of exceptional beer in America, especially New England. $4-5 per 16oz can is standard. So $250 gets me 12-14 solid 4-packs.

Been there myself. Brewed beer for over a decade. Got older and hangovers hurt more, and I got tired of doing stupid shit. I also stopped being OK with not being able to fix or help a bad situation because I'd had too many to drive. In other words, I got boring, old, and lame.

Still love beer. I just don't drink it.

I've said this so many times.. insulin sensitivity is crucial.. side effects from metformin on paper may effect a natural.. not some using aas.. I did 4-5 days of reading and for guys taking hgh or even heavy bulking cycle.. metformin is beneficial..
mind explaining? i do take hgh for a while now, how is it benificial

and @Ambitionzcs is right - for anyone to justify this absolute horseshit behavior from a source is intolerable.

Welcome to current day Meso. Most of the loudest barking dogs were banned, so the pussy cats now have free reign to screech at the top of their lungs and piss all over the walls that were set up.

They don't care that's it's underdosed. It's cheap and gets to them in a reasonable amount of time. There's no standard anymore. It's just send me cheap drugs fast and i'll call whatever you ship to me good enough.

With no standards the doors will be wide open for scammers and junkie brewers that send out tainted gear. This source worshipping community is going to learn a very hard lesson sooner than later.