Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

further - in the name of not giving this source any more airtime via our disputes lol - we can start another thread if we want to keep this going. :eek: (i don't, particularly)

further - in the name of not giving this source any more airtime via our disputes lol - we can start another thread if we want to keep this going. :eek: (i don't, particularly)
I’ll meet you in your thread entitled, “Stalwart Defender of the French People and Slayer of All Those That Would Dare Defame Them (Frog).”

so is the consensus on this operation, nice intro, sold us the dream but avoid cos QC is dogshit or label claims utterly fake?
There’s no public testing to back this up, and I’ve gathered to stick with their raws and peps/gh, but if you want to order finished product, just test it.. like the product is priced at a point where it just makes sense to test it, you still paying less than buying from somewhere else, getting more product and testing done.. idk that’s just my thought but I don’t buy finished except from anyone except for suspension, only raws and gh.

There’s no public testing to back this up, and I’ve gathered to stick with their raws and peps/gh, but if you want to order finished product, just test it.. like the product is priced at a point where it just makes sense to test it, you still paying less than buying from somewhere else, getting more product and testing done.. idk that’s just my thought but I don’t buy finished except from anyone except for suspension, only raws and gh.
At one point the test for primo E 100 mg/mL was posted and it showed it tested at 83 mg/mL. I’d have to go back through the thread to find it though

I’ll post publicly when I have the gh tested, I’ll place a raw order for everyone’s sake and get 1 or 2 tested to start.

At one point the test for primo E 100 mg/mL was posted and it showed it tested at 83 mg/mL. I’d have to go back through the thread to find it though
That’s quite away always from the 5-10% allowable variation, I don’t use primo, but maybe other people want to get into testing the international sources with me. I’m going to make a post and see if the meso fr guys will help us co ordinate.

Hello,

I missed that show lol

Well first this results as you can notice are from april, before that I work with Qingdao Sigma.

The Primo was 16% underdosed, which is out of our standards, that's why Alisa sent him a new batch at that time; and he got 50% of refund, which he will never mention ofc !

All other labs are good, and I know the results: HGH, Test E, Tren A.
Publish them if they are underdosed, I will be glad.
@Cashton I think that primo test post got edited and the test was removed. But even the qingdao rep admits to be it being highly underdosed here

@Cashton I think that primo test post got edited and the test was removed. But even the qingdao rep admits to be it being highly underdosed here
Good, so they say it’s fixed, maybe we can test the new batch, I’m going to make a thread and tag some people, I don’t know exactly how their testing group works but hopefully they can give us some help and ideas.

Good, so they say it’s fixed, maybe we can test the new batch, I’m going to make a thread and tag some people, I don’t know exactly how their testing group works but hopefully they can give us some help and ideas.

Let me know when you open a tread on how to coordinate a lab test group. I will frog jump there and help ;)

Let me know when you open a tread on how to coordinate a lab test group. I will frog jump there and help ;)
Tagged ya, thank you.

didn't realize it would take a whopping 4 days to (begin to actually) ship 3 kits of Tesa from China, but apparently that's the case. it's finally en route!

Look at the price though.. if my 200mg primo came back similarly under-dosed (i.e. 166mg) i would be happy for 28$ per vial to be honest
What concerns me the most is if they are dosing properly with their raw then it’s 17% impure. As a brewer that’s unacceptable by my 10% margin of error.

So this thread may have started because I was looking for a source who could ship within China and someone linked me to the thread on the French board. Since I couldn't sign up I couldn't see the whole price list, so I asked the rep on WhatsApp if she could send me the list and I explained what the issue was. The rep sent me a list, and then I saw this thread...I really want their stuff to check out as their prices are great and I only have two sources that will ship to me. Otherwise I'm stuck with the other much more expensive source or pharma grade prop and NPP (poor me I know)...