Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Maybe I am having a slightly accelerated case of mid life crisis? I am not really sure actually, and I am certainly not some kind of introspective or existential type of guy who is trying to decipher the meaning of life.

I guess I am just at the point now that life has changed so much in the last few years that it is indistinguishable from what it was previously. It all happens so fast too that you hardly notice until it is gone.

Sure, having so many responsibilities and having had the will and courage to take them on is admirable.
I don't think I could, so you deserve all the recognition you can get.

But you are right that I am very fortunate in how things have turned out for me.
And also that you are surrounded by good people.
lots of the opposite around.
I guess I just need enough of a life that is separate from my family that I have a distinct identity other than "Dad" (if that makes sense).

Understood.
But you are doing something good for yourself in relation to this, too.
Otherwise you wouldn't be here as Buildabro.
respect
:)

"but, but, but guys, I can't control my 'food noise' and my cravings. I am currently taking 200 MG a week between sema, tirz and reta but I am still gaining weight. So I guess now I will add low dose meth and bathtub crank to my stack to snort lines of to really take me to the next level."
As I'm eating 170g of chicken breast with 100g of rice reading this I'm thinking "I would go down on a law man for some low dose bathtub crank right about now". That "food noise" is real! Lol
Some people just aren't cut out for this shit. Some people are just plain fucking weak. Mentally, physically, and otherwise. Not nice to say perhaps but that is how I have always sized it up.
While I agree with you wholeheartedly, the glp1s do seem to "break" this weakness and give most who try them a new motivation to be better.

As I'm eating 170g of chicken breast with 100g of rice reading this I'm thinking "I would go down on a law man for some low dose bathtub crank right about now". That "food noise" is real! Lol
Well, when you put it like that lol. Never underestimate the power of bathtub crank and sewer drain meth for hitting those goals. :) 1727126332500.webp

Very astute observation.

I'm at a point where, to my surprise, I'm willing to go along with it if my partner wants to(she's been making "jokes" about it lately, which I suspect is testing the waters). Part of that is my circumstances would allow for a full time nanny to relieve the stress on her that would put more of crimp on my lifestyle than I would otherwise be willing to accept. Also, really good private international schools are well within financial reach here (Thailand).

That said, the possibility of a kid with the kind of handicap that would require a lifetime of care gives me pause. Having done that for elderly relatives, I don't want to go through it again. Guess I'll have to see what kind of genetic screening, early pregnancy testing is available to make sure there won't be serious issues.
Im in the same boat. The wife has been putting out a lot of "what if" scenarios on having kids. At this point I am going to run my cycles, take hcg year round and if it happens it happens. I will not be bumping up my hcg dose if it doesn't happen.

well I say that now...

Im in the same boat. The wife has been putting out a lot of "what if" scenarios on having kids. At this point I am going to run my cycles, take hcg year round and if it happens it happens. I will not be bumping up my hcg dose if it doesn't happen.

well I say that now...
Are you even sure you totally want to have kids? No shame in it being not in the cards, but the wife could certainly have other ideas there

Canada special line package was in transit for 5 days and spent less than an hour in customs. 5 weeks from time of order to receiving the package(as per usual). Very satisfied with the process.
I ordered HGH 36iu and semaglutide 5mg.
They both have purple tops, for the love of fuck sake.

Last edited:
I have had more awe inspiring mental and emotional victories in my life due to fatherhood than any other circumstance bar none. But I have had an equal number of colossal defeats that have taken me to the edge of my sanity also.
Same. I have three kids. Didn't start until I was 37 so I had a great single life before. No regrets.

Maintaining 5 to 6% on trt with yk11 and hgh is easy but for people like you i guess not. Why would i post myself on a public forum that is speaking about illegal stuff. I'll pass to prove to who ? You ? Like who are you ? Starving to get there...yes , with 2 hrs a day cardio and less than 1500 calories and hard work. Do you know what reverse dieting is ? Do you understand thermodynamics or you one of those long term members who thinks they have some knowledge because of your forum status ? Jesus this place has not changed. Just because you can't do it. Btw where are your pictures? Don't see any

Ill post a pic if you post a pic..

shots fired

Guess I'll have to see what kind of genetic screening, early pregnancy testing is available to make sure there won't be serious issues.

It's fairly commonplace and can identify risks for roughly a dozen different things like Down's syndrome. Been a while since I had a kid, but my recollection was that there were way more birth defects that couldn't be identified.

Full sequencing of both partners might yields some results. I just sent some spit in a tube off to Nebula. After I get the results, I'll post what I learned in the process.

It's fairly commonplace and can identify risks for roughly a dozen different things like Down's syndrome. Been a while since I had a kid, but my recollection was that there were way more birth defects that couldn't be identified.

Full sequencing of both partners might yields some results. I just sent some spit in a tube off to Nebula. After I get the results, I'll post what I learned in the process.
Which bundle did you go with? You going Ultra Deep?

Back