Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You guys got me thinking about my two kids that I rarely see. Ok that moments over
Bradley Cooper Shots GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Which bundle did you go with? You going Ultra Deep?

I went with the Deep bundle. 30x is fine for most purposes and it's mostly a matter of curiosity. 100x is over triple the cost for marginal benefit. For my purposes I'm willing burn $250 because I'm curious, I'm also interested in using the data set with other tools. The 30x data set by nature of being a third of the size is easier to move around (100GB vs 300GB) and less expensive to store.

Full sequencing as a service is relatively recent and the result of rapidly evolving sequencing technology. One company, Ultima Genomics, claims to be able to produce a $100 genome. I think their device hit the market this year. I expect 100x sequencing to get cheaper in the next few years at which point, I may opt for that.

Last edited:
I got product that had TR10 on the bubble mailer but SM10 on the product box. I ordered tirz, but the rep is telling me to ignore the product box. Shooting 5mg of semaglutide would be awful. It's dark blue caps. Anyone order tirzepatide 10mg or semaglutide 10mg recently?

I got product that had TR10 on the bubble mailer but SM10 on the product box. I ordered tirz, but the rep is telling me to ignore the product box. Shooting 5mg of semaglutide would be awful. It's dark blue caps. Anyone order tirzepatide 10mg or semaglutide 10mg recently?
I would trust the rep but if you want to go a step further you can contact the reps boss at
tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn
That email is for questions or problems without order.. however it seems unlikely you will listen since you have already been told what to do and what's what by the rep... .. but refused listen like GD idiot.... really it this point you should reconstitute a vial and orally enimize it straight up your arse!! :)
I hope you can get confirmation first tho.. there's always that slim chance!!!
Be so bless!
Peace dawg

Thanks for bringing back NAD+. Any chance of future batches being higher concentration?
You'd likely have to buffer the lyophilized stuff anyway, so why not just buy 50 or 100g of raw and make exactly the concentration you want? After the first batch you should know how much sodium bicarb to add, so you wouldn't even need to test pH for every batch...

The box is literally just a disguise. Translate everything on the box. Do you really think that's what they sent you? Ffs

received test group buy. Ordered 5 kits of test c and 1 kit of test p. No distinguishing differences on boxes(yes still have all original packaging and put it back inside there after opening. All color tops are the same violet. Is there a way to tell the difference without sending to jano? Possibly crashing them? Which would crash first?

What I'm saying though is that I was told 3 to 4 days when I ordered. That's misleading. Just because they post it here doesn't mean I won't follow the emailed info I receive directly from them. I don't always watch the forums so maybe that's on me.
I guess I was wrong about them sort out my order issues. They seem to have just been wasting time until the US warehouse filled it. I was told it would come from international warehouse and I would get a credit for the difference. Now I'm being told tough shit.
Honor the deal you make @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

And to argue your previous response to me about not being a new rule I will include the screenshot of your people telling me it's a new rule.

Hate to be the guy that complains but communication when source is making changes is necessary.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240924_090635_Proton Mail.webp
    Screenshot_20240924_090635_Proton Mail.webp
    187.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20240924_090700_Proton Mail.webp
    Screenshot_20240924_090700_Proton Mail.webp
    177.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20240924_090921_Proton Mail.webp
    Screenshot_20240924_090921_Proton Mail.webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 98
I guess I was wrong about them sort out my order issues. They seem to have just been wasting time until the US warehouse filled it. I was told it would come from international warehouse and I would get a credit for the difference. Now I'm being told tough shit.
Honor the deal you make @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

And to argue your previous response to me about not being a new rule I will include the screenshot of your people telling me it's a new rule.

Hate to be the guy that complains but communication when source is making changes is necessary.
I don't know your story nor what you're talking about anyway, so the post is so far useless to get any answer/comment from me based on these screenshots.

There will be 5 kits with the same numbers on the original packaging and one that has different numbers on the original packaging. Why would the top colors matter?
Ya thats the issue. There is no identifying numbers for any of the kits. I know top colors usually don’t matter just thought I would include that for more info.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals would I be able to get your assistance on this please?

Last edited:
Back