Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I got product that had TR10 on the bubble mailer but SM10 on the product box. I ordered tirz, but the rep is telling me to ignore the product box. Shooting 5mg of semaglutide would be awful. It's dark blue caps. Anyone order tirzepatide 10mg or semaglutide 10mg recently?
You could try taking a fraction of your normal dose and check for sides, if you're still not convinced. Else, find a way to get it tested.

The box is literally just a disguise. Translate everything on the box. Do you really think that's what they sent you? Ffs
Well SM 10 is label for 10mg sema, so I understand the caution. Another thin that may help is to check the cap colours on the price sheet around the time or just previous to when said order was placed.

I got product that had TR10 on the bubble mailer but SM10 on the product box. I ordered tirz, but the rep is telling me to ignore the product box. Shooting 5mg of semaglutide would be awful. It's dark blue caps. Anyone order tirzepatide 10mg or semaglutide 10mg recently?
Going by price list, there is a Tirz 10 blue top from some weeks back. There are no blue top 'Semas'. it that helps you to trust the rep more.

I would triple check with Tracy on this given the potential outcome. Reps have been wrong before, and the default postion seems to be "Whatever you ordered is what you got".

It's one thing to supply "stealth" packaging, but to ship Tirz in a box with the common code for Sema is fucking stupid.

IMG_8985.webpIMG_8986.webp
IMG_8984.webpIMG_8983.webp

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. Labeling a container of Tirz 10 mg with the code SM10, which everyone uses to designate Sema 10mg is retarded, and sus,
I 100% agree with you. I ordered Sema 10mg and the skus both said SM10 but when I opened up the wrapper lo and behold the box was labeled RT15. Bella said it was Sema and not Reta.
I’d be surprised if they sent me a product that costs twice as much as what I paid for.
Who knows.

I'd imagine it's a mistake. And Tracy should talk to reps about telling customers to trust the mismatched labels.

Yes for sure. "Those were mislabeled as SM10, but are definately Tirz" is a lot different than "It's Tirz".

I've seen at least one instance a rep insisted something was X and turned out to be something else once Tracy got involved. Like OP said, 5mg Sema when you think you're getting 5mg Tirz would be a disaster.

Last edited:
Colors of tops don't matter, now labels don't matter?

When I get home, I'll check my boxes. The outside label said tr40 which is what I ordered. Never noticed the actual boxes having marks also, but I could be wrong.

I'll throw in some positive feedback. Ordered some GB Sema a while back. Tracy said it was buffered incorrectly and as a result degraded more quickly and offered a reship. I asked for one and got some from the latest batch.

Sorry for delay buddy. Not usually on here. Honestly you'll be suprised what allowed me to stay on(i would say genetics played apart). I have a severe obsession to weight lifting and super human enhancement.

All good mate, way to be focusing on the important stuff instead

These herbs are king to stay on anything long term but I do NOT recommend.

If they made such an impact that you were able to verify with bloodwork, why would you so strongly not reccomend them? What would you reccomend instead?

I have calmed down now as I got to a point of injuries were hitting me. Deadlifts were past 320kgs , squats closing in on 280kgs.

It was the deadlifts wasn't it? Haha. Did you use BPC-157 & etc to heal?

No beta blockers, I dont believe in pharmaceutical drugs like that. You must look at the Chinese...they are much more advanced then the western world and the herbs they use are unbeatable. Gods medicine

Which would you reccomend someone in their 20s looking into? How about for tren specifically?

Thanks for all the feedback mate, I genuinely appreciate it. Ignore the haters they're just gossiping among bros

Attachments

• dUzura6.webp
    dUzura6.webp
    171.1 KB · Views: 33
All good mate, way to be focusing on the important stuff instead

If they made such an impact that you were able to verify with bloodwork, why would you so strongly not reccomend them? What would you reccomend instead?

It was the deadlifts wasn't it? Haha. Did you use BPC-157 & etc to heal?

Which would you reccomend someone in their 20s looking into? How about for tren specifically?

Thanks for all the feedback mate, I genuinely appreciate it. Ignore the haters they're just gossiping among bros
I thought they hated jesus because he is black?

The stealth do not contain any identification info, so whatever you find on it either sm10 or tre or glutathion it doesn’t matter. I was clear about it 1000 times.
The identification is always the same process.
Domestic with sku next to bar code.
International numbers if multiple items and nothing if single item.
If it’s been 3 years and you still can’t understand the system you are the retarded one in the story.

The stealth do not contain any identification info, so whatever you find on it either sm10 or tre or glutathion it doesn’t matter. I was clear about it 1000 times.
The identification is always the same process.
Domestic with sku next to bar code.
International numbers if multiple items and nothing if single item.
If it’s been 3 years and you still can’t understand the system you are the retarded one in the story.

You definitely should add a FAQ to the price list

If it's DHL express.
Create a fake MSDS. You can find examples in internet.
Ask us for DHL commercial invoice. Add info based on what's declared in the commercial invoice.
Thanks, i sent you an email update. DHL express now returned parcel to shipper. I sent u an email request to re-ship pack via NL post. I understand these things happen and its part of the business and i was also aware that there was no reship to my country when i ordered. Hope we can work together to find some sort of solution. I will pay any additional shipping fees.

Back