Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks, i sent you an email update. DHL express now returned parcel to shipper. I sent u an email request to re-ship pack via NL post. I understand these things happen and its part of the business and i was also aware that there was no reship to my country when i ordered. Hope we can work together to find some sort of solution. I will pay any additional shipping fees.
Returned express shipments (DHL, Fedex and UPS) are all destroyed in HK.

Received my test promo order.

Excited about the new shipping times. Not excited to see the bottles are still only about 8ml..
Damn that sucks my last order of 5kuts of sus and ripped looked all about 9-9.5 ish. Haven’t filtered them out yet but rough guesstimate compared to other bottles I’ve used and still have some for comparison.

How many of you Filter your oil?

I've just started to filter as of this order but if I can find a vendor with similar pricing I'm just going to get my peptides from Q and oils elsewhere. By the time you factor in the filtering and being 1-2ml short, I don't think guys like JY and Simga Audley are too far off in pricing. Also the fact they ship orals to Canada is a bonus for me lol.

I've just started to filter as of this order but if I can find a vendor with similar pricing I'm just going to get my peptides from Q and oils elsewhere. By the time you factor in the filtering and being 1-2ml short, I don't think guys like JY and Simga Audley are too far off in pricing. Also the fact they ship orals to Canada is a bonus for me lol.
Yeah that’s about where I’m at with it too. Peptides all from qsc bc they test well and vials are decent compared to the oils. GA has good vials and overfilled if you haven’t tried them. QSC hasn’t failed me yet though only issue is fill volume and cheap vial stoppers and caps. Gear just as good as anything else I’ve ran just make sure it’s filtered lol

Yeah that’s about where I’m at with it too. Peptides all from qsc bc they test well and vials are decent compared to the oils. GA has good vials and overfilled if you haven’t tried them. QSC hasn’t failed me yet though only issue is fill volume and cheap vial stoppers and caps. Gear just as good as anything else I’ve ran just make sure it’s filtered lol
If GA had Primo at the same price I'd do the same technically this is my first oils im ordering from QSC.

Most likely everyone who orders from qsc(hopefully). To each is own though.
which filters should I get? what's my cost effective option I've only filtered larger amounts too long ago.

Honestly if Primo wasn't so exspensive I would stick with others for my oils. But irregardless I feel like I need to filter all my oils now..... I'm getting ugl one way or another these rapid responses about filtering make me feel dumb that I'm not already.

How many of you Filter your oil?

Most likely everyone who orders from qsc(hopefully). To each is own though.

Anyone who has doubts or sees floaters should absolutely filter because it's cheap quick and easy.

I've never had a problem with PIP or floaters from this source so I don't automatically filter every vial. I understand that's not everyone's experience.

If GA had Primo at the same price I'd do the same technically this is my first oils im ordering from QSC.

which filters should I get? what's my cost effective option I've only filtered larger amounts too long ago.

If you're talking about the QSC US domestic price (which is the only way you can buy it if in the US) vs GA international, considering the overfill its basically the same, and now they're throwing in 300 ampules of Test.

When someone asks me who to buy from, for peptides I direct them to QSC, but for oils, when not on a promo, it's been GA for a while. I'm sure QSC will get it straightened out eventually, as I've said consistently, Tracy doesn't respond to criticism in public very well, but it's obvious he's constantly improving things behind the scenes in response to feedback. I assume peptides get more of the attention because that's where the money is. Or maybe the guys making the oils are just a tougher nut to crack.

Last edited:
Anyone who has doubts or sees floaters should absolutely filter because it's cheap quick and easy.

I've never had a problem with PIP or floaters from this source so I don't automatically filter every vial. I understand that's not everyone's experience.

Its weird man I didn't get PIP with primo 200 but I get it with NPP and test E out of nowhere. Not every shot tho just the occasional.

Yes. The major commercial peptide suppliers in the US advise .2 micron filtration can be used if sterilization of reconstituted solution is desired, which indicates, at least at that filter size, peptides of all lengths will pass. Protein adhesion varies between filter materials, so its worth checking to ensure your filter type isn't "high protein adhesion", few are though.

View attachment 296220

Here's something very interesting I came across regarding peptide filtration.

"Protein aggregates", folded and clumped proteins. aka DIMER:

1: Can cause an immune response, leading to any number of side effects. Several peptide drug trials in the last few years failed due to immunogenicity. They detected an immune reaction and stopped the trial. It's now believed this was caused by dimer formed by #2

2: Chemicals leaching from the stopper coring fragments, and especially silicone, cause peptides to clump into aggregates, ie, dimer.

3: Peptide aggregates can be filtered out. Thereby avoiding potential side effects. Several proposals suggest "bedside filtration" of peptide based drugs just prior to injection for improved patient safety. and better outcomes from the compound.

This is from a peptide vial that appears clear to the naked eye.

Personally I find the potential to clear out defective, possibly side effect inducing, malformed protein lumps from reconstituted peptides, and improving their performance, a very exciting possibility. I'd love others to research this topic and see what they can come up with as well.

View attachment 296218
you are making assumptions that filtering under pressure won't cause more folding of proteins. and 2 assuming the filter will isolate dimmers esp as peptides come in ALOT of Dif shapes and sizes and no idea if they are going in straight or sideways.

also please cite the immune reaction JUST to dimmer form please. :)

protein aggregates aren't really the same as dimmer. peptides can 'aggregate' and have 0% dimmer, for example.

Made an order about a week an a half ago. It’s a domestic order and I have yet to get anything. Usually it’s a lot faster. Was there a break in shipping? Holiday?

Back