Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well I order from. This source so I follow the thread pretty close to stay up to date.. as I do all the sources I use.. good practice!! Every other day almost someone comes and post this specific problem because they order and have not vetted the source completely to know how to identify their products effectively.. to the pint that they way I which they are told apart gets ripped off.. the source frequently makes a statement about this saying if this happe s don't come crying to me.. and e@plauns the process. It's seems like I explain it very often as do other active members.. but yet every other day sometimes everyday.. sometimes twice a day we go through this shit. It's just kinda funny how ridiculously insane it is.

Domestic- identify by sku codes on the outside boxes
International- products will be numbered.
Email your rep and ask for the cipher.
I always do this before the product t arrives that way when I get the package.. there us no waiting.
Peace dawg
Thx bro

received test group buy. Ordered 5 kits of test c and 1 kit of test p. No distinguishing differences on boxes(yes still have all original packaging and put it back inside there after opening. All color tops are the same violet. Is there a way to tell the difference without sending to jano? Possibly crashing them? Which would crash first?
I've got this exact same situation. Ordered some cyp and some prop kits. Still have everything in the original packaging but there is absolutely no way to discern what is what. No labels, numbers, cap color difference, etc. Have made dozens of orders with QSC and never seen anything like this.

Sent some pics into one of the reps and they didn't know how to tell either. They're looking into it now. Hopefully, we can figure this out. Still a great deal.

I've got this exact same situation. Ordered some cyp and some prop kits. Still have everything in the original packaging but there is absolutely no way to discern what is what. No labels, numbers, cap color difference, etc. Have made dozens of orders with QSC and never seen anything like this.

Sent some pics into one of the reps and they didn't know how to tell either. They're looking into it now. Hopefully, we can figure this out. Still a great deal.
Got with the rep and was able to figure out what was what. However I reached out to someone here and they told me that you can figure out which is which by crashing them. Label each box with a number and then take a vial out from each box label each vial the same number that came from the box it was taken from. Put them in the fridge and check every 15 min to figure out which will crash first. They suggested that cyp will most likely crash first

Got with the rep and was able to figure out what was what. However I reached out to someone here and they told me that you can figure out which is which by crashing them. Label each box with a number and then take a vial out from each box label each vial the same number that came from the box it was taken from. Put them in the fridge and check every 15 min to figure out which will crash first. They suggested that cyp will most likely crash first
That's a great idea, will give that a shot if they can't figure it out. Thanks man.

Which is a great deal......even their regular domestic prices are good. I swear some people can't be pleased xD
I know right? I guess some people take for granted how fortunate all of us really are in terms of both pricing and availability we have at our disposal. We are buying illicit substances here, not placing an order at the Taco bell drive thru.

People should 100% have the expectation of receiving what they order. Full stop. Shit can still go sideways, which is always a possibility in this life, but vendors that have stood the test of time have become quite adept at dealing with sideways. Rules of the game.

I think what really annoys me is the attitude of entitlement that some people have. We will keep the vendors honest around here. Of this I have zero doubt. Shady vendors can ran out of this place routinely, but shady customers on the other hand only make life harder for all of us.

I think what really annoys me is the attitude of entitlement that some people have. We will keep the vendors honest around here. Of this I have zero doubt. Shady vendors can ran out of this place routinely, but shady customers on the other hand only make life harder for all of us.

I know we're all here to hold the vendors accountable and all that, but I've been following this thread for over a year now and every single instance of someone asserting they were fucked by this vendor turned out to be an issue with the customer. It's kinda comical at this point.

That's not to minimize the actual real concerns like floaters and fill, and all that, but those legitimate concerns seem to have been addressed, or at least they've made motions to address them.

That's not to minimize the actual real concerns like floaters and fill, and all that, but those legitimate concerns seem to have been addressed, or at least they've made motions to address them.

Did I miss the motions to address those issues? I thought floaters were addressed with what amounted to "STFU and pin it, or filter it if you're that much of a pussy.".

Did I miss the motions to address those issues? I thought floaters were addressed with what amounted to "STFU and pin it, or filter it if you're that much of a pussy.".

The explanation for the floaters was that it was filter material and that they were going to alter their process or filter media to correct the issue. I can't personally verify because I haven't ordered oils in a while, haven't seen floaters in the oils I do have, and filter everything anyway.

how do you guys filter oils? I honestly gave up on QSC gear because it was giving me inflammation but I had never considered filtering the oil.

If anyone can guide me to a good resource on how to do it or like an Amazon list of shit I need I’d appreciate it. I have like 30 bottles of test I haven’t touched anymore because of the inflammation it’s given me in the past
Buy a couple 10cc or bigger sterile syringes, some .22 micron ptfe syringe filters, however many 10ml or bigger sterile sealed vials and a caulk gun from home Depot and get to work

how do you guys filter oils? I honestly gave up on QSC gear because it was giving me inflammation but I had never considered filtering the oil.

If anyone can guide me to a good resource on how to do it or like an Amazon list of shit I need I’d appreciate it. I have like 30 bottles of test I haven’t touched anymore because of the inflammation it’s given me in the past
I get inflammation from the QSC oils even after filtering (most volume is test cyp). I pin it anyway since I have a bunch, and my HS CRP bloods came up fine. I'll go DIY when this supply gets lower.

The explanation for the floaters was that it was filter material and that they were going to alter their process or filter media to correct the issue. I can't personally verify because I haven't ordered oils in a while, haven't seen floaters in the oils I do have, and filter everything anyway.

There's also the failed to seal stopper causing oxidation of oil resulting in black flakes just a couple of weeks ago, and again a few days ago.

As usual with QSC, it's a weird mix of excellence and crap. Investigating the root cause of a quality problem to, presumably, ensure it doesn't happen again is employing the process of "continuous improvement" like the very best kind of management would do. QSCs complete transparency is remarkable and builds confidence. OTOH, an explanation doesn't help the customer who's told they will just have to deal with a substandard product, tough luck.

At this point QSCs gapped all of their competitors in pricing so much I think they could afford to build another 1-2% into prices to deal with legit issues a little more gracefully.

...or not. Even QSCs archenemies, accusing anyone reporting a good experience being a "shill" have gone quiet lately, and I know some have caved and are buying from QSC at this point, so maybe QSCs got it just right.

Back