Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I just got notice from my post office (re customs duty payment) but I mention that cause, IT'S HERE.

My mt2 is here already.

Post NL is lame, takes months.

China post to europe/Ireland took, I think less than 2 weeks.

Granted I don't have it in my hands yet but it's in the country.
I'll be interested how this goes I'm from Ireland ,I've payed customs before and stuff still got seized that being said it was CBD buds from USA
I take mt2 for about 6months April to September gives me a good tan as a ginge and it stays I don't go back pale still have a bit of colour by the time I go back on

If you don't mind bud keep me updated if it gets through

I got it from here and confirmed with other sources of information, check the 3rd row in the description, so it seems a reliable recipe:
Code:
https://www.chemyo.com/ru58841/

Anyways I am going to order some RU powder too to mix it with minoxidil at first, because I really want to start it asap.
??

The only thing that sucks (if true) is if it blocks DHT?

In animal studies, N-docosanol has been shown to decrease levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone, and prolactin ; however, one human study of pygeum extract did not find significant changes in testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, or estrogens.
Yes it is an inhibitor of conversion of test to dht
Isn't that one of the purposes/benefits or proviron/mast (increased DHT)?

Topical DHT inhibitor to prevent some types of balding, at least according to some preclinical studies.
It is not a DHT inhibitor, it is a local anti-androgen, theorically not allowing other androgens bind to the androgen-receptors(AR), that is why it is applied on the scalp, in case you are already blocking conversion to DHT with Dutasteride other androgens will bind to the AR, even if they are weaker on their action to the AR, and then is when RU58841 acts avoiding that binding to the scalp AR.

For those who are interested in 1L oils (shipped in 2x500ml bottles)

Test E @250mg/ml $420
Test C @250mg/ml $420
Sustanon @250mg/ml $490
Deca @300mg/ml $780
NPP @100mg/ml $470
Tren A @100mg/ml $500
Tren E @200mg/ml $780
Mast P @100mg/ml $560
Mast E @200mg/ml $810
Primo @100mg/ml $980
Are those going to be able any time soon at the US Warehouse

Fuck my friend was just asking about this, gunna have to add to the next order.
Are these able US Warehouse and can someone pm me about how to pay I don't use Bitcoin and just got a debit card so I'm kinda lost in there's new payment methods Amy one can help me out...so I don't fuck it up lol

We do have a solution for you: Pygeum africanum extract

It is used for treating symptoms of enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, BPH) and prostate cancer. It is also used for pain caused by inflammation, kidney disease, urinary problems, malaria, stomachache, fever, and to increase sexual desire.

1kg 10:1 powder = $68

It's the bag with brown powder in the picture (500g bag)

Do some reading about it.

View attachment 163343
Pygeum is good stuff for load sizes too.

For those who are interested in 1L oils (shipped in 2x500ml bottles)

Test E @250mg/ml $420
Test C @250mg/ml $420
Sustanon @250mg/ml $490
Deca @300mg/ml $780
NPP @100mg/ml $470
Tren A @100mg/ml $500
Tren E @200mg/ml $780
Mast P @100mg/ml $560
Mast E @200mg/ml $810
Primo @100mg/ml $980
Primo injectable has the same price as raws?Kinda weird

So guys, sorry if being ignorant, but isnt injectable superdrol just masteron? Also which dose/injection frequency is usually used for injectable