Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Once you stock primo in USA my heart will be complete

Test gh and primo how much better can it get, if only you had insulin I’d have to change my pants every time I opened up a list from you
It's not very soon, so if you order it internationally you will receive it before we stock it

@Rep never had this problem before with your peptides but the cjc1295-dac doesn't reconstitute properly, 2 out of 3 vials had this problem (didn't try the rest yet). Any idea what I can do?

Attachments

• IMG_20220409_180509.jpg
    IMG_20220409_180509.jpg
    904.6 KB · Views: 65
You keep giving me a bank routing number that's not a Western Union so I'm trying to get a card together so be cool I'm not going to fuck up this payment haha
Just get a prepaid debit and use alibaba method it’s not complicated just follow the links they send

@Rep never had this problem before with your peptides but the cjc1295-dac doesn't reconstitute properly, 2 out of 3 vials had this problem (didn't try the rest yet). Any idea what I can do?
How long has the water been in there and are you swirling it

Better question did you use the right kind of water and how much

Sponsors

Latest posts