Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Maybe I really was over the solubility limit. Added 0,5ml more and will let it set 24h... Hoping the best.
Just put between your hands and rub your hands back and forth doesn't shake it up but swirls it enough where it will actually mix after you add more solution to it just try it

I'll be interested how this goes I'm from Ireland ,I've payed customs before and stuff still got seized that being said it was CBD buds from USA
I take mt2 for about 6months April to September gives me a good tan as a ginge and it stays I don't go back pale still have a bit of colour by the time I go back on

If you don't mind bud keep me updated if it gets through

It actually got here a couple days ago.

Dipshit post man stuffed it into the apartment mailbox instead of handing it to me like they're meant to with packages.

But yeah, I had to pay customs (not much, dispatcher obviously took care of value pricing well, ensures not too much customs charge).

Great delivery, vacuum sealed, product looks spot on.

CHINA POST all the way, fuck PostNL.

Literally took less that a couple weeks. I've been waiting for months for deliveries from aliexpress using PostNL as the transporter.

I'm going to order more as well as GHK-Cu bulk powder but....

EU WAREHOUSE?

If I thought this was going to be operational shortly I'd just hold off.

But yeah super happy with delivery times and everything else.

Love MT2.

I run it every day (nasal spray, no side effects) year round.

Most people think I'm Greek or Hispanic or something.

Well it's easy, how much we sell 1 kg of anavar raw?
1 kg anavar $2750 (we make profit from this)

10.000 tabs of anavar 10mg tabs = $890 (100g of raw)

$890 -$275 = $615

with this price we make more than $700 gross profit, you subtract the costs: amortization of investments, human resources (time of the engineer who masters the core technology and his assistants), rents, you always have a respectable profit if you aren't greedy..

Our financial model is based on making profit on high orders volume, instead of big profit per order, so we are able to absorb a very high volume of orders, which can exceed a hundred per day, sent on time, and when you add up the margins accumulated over the month after deduction of costs, you have enough to have a very confortable living same as the domestic source that ship 5 orders per day with 250-300% net margin.

When you cut the middle man, it's always cheaper..
So just to be clear, you can literally have an open facility in China where you just manufacture these and export them? So even if police walk into your set-up you're completely fine having kilograms and kilograms of steroid powders and can tell them you are exporting this for profit? If that's the case that's epic and puts a lot of confidence into Chinese products!

Quick progression feedback, using quingdao injectables and hgh, order received 09/01 almost 3 months of cycle, weekly dosage:

300 mg test prop
300 mg primo
300 mg parabolan
300 mg masteron prop

And 10iu hgh ed
aromasion 12.5mg eod raw
t4 (from pharmacy) 300 mcg ed

no pip from all, quality is good, oil is thick and takes longer to fill the syringe but every thing looks good

edit

View attachment 163010View attachment 163011

View attachment 163012View attachment 163014
how long did you run this cycle? I think the GH hit very well, you leaned out and have that 3D effect that GH gives. what was your before and after weight?

I'm going to order more as well as GHK-Cu bulk powder but....

EU WAREHOUSE?

If I thought this was going to be operational shortly I'd just hold off.

But yeah super happy with delivery times and everything else.

Love MT2.

I run it every day (nasal spray, no side effects) year round.

Most people think I'm Greek or Hispanic or something.
GHK CU can never be stocked in EU warehouse.

At the beginning (by the end of this month) only HGH will be available in EU warehouse, oils and tabs and peptides will be added later, and store will be very limited, no many choice as international, so if you wanna place an order, the only way now is international.

So just to be clear, you can literally have an open facility in China where you just manufacture these and export them? So even if police walk into your set-up you're completely fine having kilograms and kilograms of steroid powders and can tell them you are exporting this for profit? If that's the case that's epic and puts a lot of confidence into Chinese products!
Yes sir, the business of exportation of chemicals and all items we are selling is legal, and if you noticed, we do not sell banned items in China like Clenbuterol, DNP, adderall, modafinil, sibutramine, phentermine etc...

We try to keep us safe and never have troubles with Chinese government as the company is existing since 2001.

Our finished products are made in chemistery legal lab, with all permissions of manufacturing.

Videos of lab:

View: https://vimeo.com/689563082

View: https://vimeo.com/689563258

View: https://vimeo.com/689563684

QSC production 3

Yes sir, the business of exportation of chemicals and all items we are selling is legal, and if you noticed, we do not sell banned items in China like Clenbuterol, DNP, adderall, modafinil, sibutramine, phentermine etc...

We try to keep us safe and never have troubles with Chinese government as the company is existing since 2001.

Our finished products are made in chemistery legal lab, with all permissions of manufacturing.

Videos of lab:

View: https://vimeo.com/689563082

View: https://vimeo.com/689563258

View: https://vimeo.com/689563684

QSC production 3

that's epic. I wonder why people don't trust Chinese GH when they can do everything legally and properly.

I noticed guys that from all orders I received today for US domestic oils, almost 90% are just Test C oil, but few ordered Test E oils, I do not understand this choice well, why choosing Test C over Test E?

As far as I know we never had painful Test E, unlike most of sources, our Test E raws and oils are 100% pip free.

So do not worry about this point.

Maybe I really was over the solubility limit. Added 0,5ml more and will let it set 24h... Hoping the best.
24h is too long, just add 1-2 ml always for each peptide vial, and let it about 15-20 min, it's enough.
You can shake a bit, as far as I know, no data has proven that peptides degrade by shaking them, I have even seen data proofs of HGH, being shaked during 30min at 50°C with zero degradation (experience done by Janoshik: Does shaking hurts hgh?)

I noticed guys that from all orders I received today for US domestic oils, almost 90% are just Test C oil, but few ordered Test E oils, I do not understand this choice well, why choosing Test C over Test E?

As far as I know we never had painful Test E, unlike most of sources, our Test E raws and oils are 100% pip free.

Purple panda test e batch from last years gave lots of bad reaction and scared everyone off from using test e

24h is too long, just add 1-2 ml always for each peptide vial, and let it about 15-20 min, it's enough.
You can shake a bit, as far as I know, no data has proven that peptides degrade by shaking them, I have even seen data proofs of HGH, being shaked during 30min at 50°C with zero degradation (experience done by Janoshik: Does shaking hurts hgh?)
Thx for the information. The cjc is still cloudy, i have tried two other peptides with the same bac water (bpc and tb500) with no problem. Strange.

Attachments

• IMG_20220409_190302~2.jpg
    IMG_20220409_190302~2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 34

I believe it's because there was no testing done on your Test E, all you did was Test C. Is that a correct statement?

I believe it's because there was no testing done on your Test E, all you did was Test C. Is that a correct statement?
I'd say it is because most guys who've paid attention for the last year or two are aware that test e raws have been hit and miss.

That, and the fact that most Americans who are on trt are being prescribed test c.

I believe that I also read that test e is more commonly used/prescribed in EU.

That would be my hypothesis, anyway.

GHK CU can never be stocked in EU warehouse.

At the beginning (by the end of this month) only HGH will be available in EU warehouse, oils and tabs and peptides will be added later, and store will be very limited, no many choice as international, so if you wanna place an order, the only way now is international.
How about reship service to avoid customs for us? Can I order raws and oils and tabs especially the 600ish boxes and you guys ship from China to your EU warehouse, than to me instead from China directly. I think you have such a service for the US warehouse?

For those who are interested in 1L oils (shipped in 2x500ml bottles)

Test E @250mg/ml $420
Test C @250mg/ml $420
Sustanon @250mg/ml $490
Deca @300mg/ml $780
NPP @100mg/ml $470
Tren A @100mg/ml $500
Tren E @200mg/ml $780
Mast P @100mg/ml $560
Mast E @200mg/ml $810
Primo @100mg/ml $980
Is this finished or semy finished?

Sponsors