Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'd say it is because most guys who've paid attention for the last year or two are aware that test e raws have been hit and miss.

That, and the fact that most Americans who are on trt are being prescribed test c.

I believe that I also read that test e is more commonly used/prescribed in EU.

That would be my hypothesis, anyway.
I've used exclusively Test E from a number of different sources for years, without a single problem. I keep reading about the raws issue, I'd never guess based on my experience but it's apparently a real problem.

Why not also ship test-cyp/E and some tabs with GH in the EU warehouse?
That's not very correct, you did say that test kits and tabs will be available and you didn't specify a timeframe, plus I think most people are more interested in somes oils than gh

I noticed guys that from all orders I received today for US domestic oils, almost 90% are just Test C oil, but few ordered Test E oils, I do not understand this choice well, why choosing Test C over Test E?

As far as I know we never had painful Test E, unlike most of sources, our Test E raws and oils are 100% pip free.

So do not worry about this point.
My reasoning is my trt is cyp. Most dr's put people on cyp for trt. Maybe that could be a reason.

I noticed guys that from all orders I received today for US domestic oils, almost 90% are just Test C oil, but few ordered Test E oils, I do not understand this choice well, why choosing Test C over Test E?

As far as I know we never had painful Test E, unlike most of sources, our Test E raws and oils are 100% pip free.

So do not worry about this point.
Yanks like test C. If you had a UK domestic warehouse i bet it'd be the other way around with test E and sust being far more popular.

How about reship service to avoid customs for us? Can I order raws and oils and tabs especially the 600ish boxes and you guys ship from China to your EU warehouse, than to me instead from China directly. I think you have such a service for the US warehouse?
I think we will offer that service, but with some minimum order quantity, because customs in EU are more difficult to clear than US, so we cannot take the risk to ship a lot of small orders, it will be only big ones.

I think we will offer that service, but with some minimum order quantity, because customs in EU are more difficult to clear than US, so we cannot take the risk to ship a lot of small orders, it will be only big ones.
Yeah for example 600 tabs anavar, tamox, Clomid, Exemestan + bunch of raws in minimum 100g batches would be enough? Or do we talk about kilograms and tons here

Why not also ship test-cyp/E and some tabs with GH in the EU warehouse?
That's not very correct, you did say that test kits and tabs will be available and you didn't specify a timeframe, plus I think most people are more interested in somes oils than gh
Yes they will, but not now, we will ship oils and tabs later, after that the HGH arrives, it's a first time for us in EU, so we need to do things well.

I do not agree with the fact that people are more interested in oils than HGH, because I have the data in front of me and I know how many kits are sold of each, and for HGH it's completely insane, some members here are buying 10 kits every order day or every 3 days.. HGH sells like hotcakes.

I'm going to order more as well as GHK-Cu bulk powder but....

EU WAREHOUSE?

If I thought this was going to be operational shortly I'd just hold off.

But yeah super happy with delivery times and everything else.

Love MT2.

I run it every day (nasal spray, no side effects) year round.

Most people think I'm Greek or Hispanic or something.
What's the ratio bac water for nasal 10mg do you put 5 /10/or 20ml bac water to that and how many pumps would you do per day

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Do you have a list of your USA warehouse injectable and ancillaries?

Looking to avoid international shipping

We can ship to you anything domestically if you want, forwarded, we ship first any international item in the price list to our usa warehouse then to your address domestically, and it will take about 3-4 weeks to be received.

We do also have available oils like test e and test c, in the last table in the price list attached, those can be received in 3-4 days.

Our shipping to USA is a strict zero risk

To place your order:
meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn

We can ship to you anything domestically if you want, forwarded, we ship first any international item in the price list to our usa warehouse then to your address domestically, and it will take about 3-4 weeks to be received.

We do also have available oils like test e and test c, in the last table in the price list attached, those can be received in 3-4 days.

Our shipping to USA is a strict zero risk

To place your order:
meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn

What carrier oil do you use for your test e/c? MCT?

What carrier oil do you use for your test e/c? MCT?
Sesame oil, it has been answered several times in the last pages.
I wish they had a MCT line, as I have suggested. Hopefully they will launch some small batches for hot sellers to see how they are received.