Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Oh hell bro just shake that little fucker up I mean at this point is not damaged by not diluting what the fuck is shaking going to do God I been on here to long I'm becoming like all my people I look up to
Shaked the fuck out of it but still not diluted. @QS is it common to have insoluble impurities ? Can i still inject the vial or better not?

Shaked the fuck out of it but still not diluted. @QS is it common to have insoluble impurities ? Can i still inject the vial or better not?
I'm used crashed stuff before The discretion is yours but I would say you'll be fine It might sting a little bit I mean you can always try to and this is desperate here heating it up slightly and steering shaking it whatever. I know you're supposed to keep in the fridge but this point you know we getting into them dumb bro science lol

I think you mean 2 ml of water?

Basically I have 5 ml atomizer/vaporizers for nasal spray.

I reconstitute 2 vials of mt2 with 2 ml each and transfer that to the vaporizer.

The rate of discharge of atomizers if 0.1 ml so, 10 ticks/IU on your insuline syringe, which is what I normally dose when I was using subQ.

At 2 ml reconstitution that's 500 mcg of mt2 per spray.

However, the vaporizers aren't perfectly calibrated so I normally add another 1 ml to fill it up (make up the full 5 ml), and typically I get around 40 quality pumps out of one vaporizer.

I do one pump per day, which subQ would be 500 mcg but nasal it's bioavailability is about half so it comes out at 250 mcg per pump.

On days I'm tanning I'll do two pumps.

It costs a little extra but you also save on having to pay for insulin needles and it is SO much easier/convenient.
Yeh I jab 250mcg per day sub q

Did anyone else order to europe with china post? I order things from aliexpress at same time and their tracking is working. However the tracking code I got from Sigma still doesnt exist when I go to track it. Never again with china post

Did anyone else order to europe with china post? I order things from aliexpress at same time and their tracking is working. However the tracking code I got from Sigma still doesnt exist when I go to track it. Never again with china post
I feel your pain I can't even get a response about my problem I'm about to just lose my mind

It can take a few days (to a week etc) to ship and the tracking number doesn't become active until it ships.

This was always the case when I used to order through alibaba.

Obviously I've just been praising China Post as my order has just gone flawlessly with them and I'm about to submit another. But I had solid updates throughout the shipping process.

Have you emailed them? I usually get answers very quick by email.
You mean the rep on here yeah I did I been in the dark about I never thought payment would be like this like wtf now Im just hoping it gets fixed soon and I don't get fucked over I got alot a love for this company I really do they make some the best supplements out there and for the most fairest price of all it just sucks this happens to me and now everything's tied up in limbo

It can take a few days (to a week etc) to ship and the tracking number doesn't become active until it ships.

This was always the case when I used to order through alibaba.

Obviously I've just been praising China Post as my order has just gone flawlessly with them and I'm about to submit another. But I had solid updates throughout the shipping process.
mine is now 11 days and still doesnt exist

That almost reminds me of pre workout powder when it gets the slightest bit of moisture but not enough to dissolve and create a solution.. I have not read any further back; do you have another vial of the same peptide to try again? Was the vial exposed to any heat?

Last edited:
Sid since its so easy for you get to get product into the usa and to the warehouse why don't you stock up the usa warehouse with a nice menu of finished product and sell more domestic. You would kill it with your prices.. Much more would order too. Im sure you could get a few more remailers also to spread out the biz some.