Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sid since its so easy for you get to get product into the usa and to the warehouse why don't you stock up the usa warehouse with a nice menu of finished product and sell more domestic. You would kill it with your prices.. Much more would order too. Im sure you could get a few more remailers also to spread out the biz some.
That’s when busts happen, I.e. panda domestic bust

I’m for keeping the domestic list minimal

Did anyone else order to europe with china post? I order things from aliexpress at same time and their tracking is working. However the tracking code I got from Sigma still doesnt exist when I go to track it. Never again with china post
When you want to order, I already explained to you pros and cons of both, it's faster than post NL but tracking do not update often like post NL, you made a choice, just forget the tracking and check it 2 weeks later, why do you guys keep checking it everyday, know that the delivery is 4 weeks average?

Sid since its so easy for you get to get product into the usa and to the warehouse why don't you stock up the usa warehouse with a nice menu of finished product and sell more domestic. You would kill it with your prices.. Much more would order too. Im sure you could get a few more remailers also to spread out the biz some.
Security reasons

I'd say it is because most guys who've paid attention for the last year or two are aware that test e raws have been hit and miss.

That, and the fact that most Americans who are on trt are being prescribed test c.

I believe that I also read that test e is more commonly used/prescribed in EU.

That would be my hypothesis, anyway.
Test E, Sustanon or Test Undecanoate ( Nebido )are most commonly prescribed for Trt in the EU/UK.