Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thx for the information. The cjc is still cloudy, i have tried two other peptides with the same bac water (bpc and tb500) with no problem. Strange.
Oh hell bro just shake that little fucker up I mean at this point is not damaged by not diluting what the fuck is shaking going to do God I been on here to long I'm becoming like all my people I look up to

Is it common practice for this source to request a phone number and use a website for payment?
Little sketched out when they asked for my phone number and sent a link to a website.

What's the ratio bac water for nasal 10mg do you put 5 /10/or 20ml bac water to that and how many pumps would you do per day
I think you mean 2 ml of water?

Basically I have 5 ml atomizer/vaporizers for nasal spray.

I reconstitute 2 vials of mt2 with 2 ml each and transfer that to the vaporizer.

The rate of discharge of atomizers if 0.1 ml so, 10 ticks/IU on your insuline syringe, which is what I normally dose when I was using subQ.

At 2 ml reconstitution that's 500 mcg of mt2 per spray.

However, the vaporizers aren't perfectly calibrated so I normally add another 1 ml to fill it up (make up the full 5 ml), and typically I get around 40 quality pumps out of one vaporizer.

I do one pump per day, which subQ would be 500 mcg but nasal it's bioavailability is about half so it comes out at 250 mcg per pump.

On days I'm tanning I'll do two pumps.

It costs a little extra but you also save on having to pay for insulin needles and it is SO much easier/convenient.

GHK CU can never be stocked in EU warehouse.

At the beginning (by the end of this month) only HGH will be available in EU warehouse, oils and tabs and peptides will be added later, and store will be very limited, no many choice as international, so if you wanna place an order, the only way now is international.

Any reason for not stocking in the EU?

Would there be issues with custom clearance on an international order?

Is it common practice for this source to request a phone number and use a website for payment?
Little sketched out when they asked for my phone number and sent a link to a website.
Most of post offices require Phone number for shipping, if you live in EU you should provide one, it's the number that customs will use to send you the link to pay online VAT.
If you don't live in EU, you can provide a fake one.
With no Phone.number, no post office system in the world can.generate a tracking for you.

Most of post offices require Phone number for shipping, if you live in EU you should provide one, it's the number that customs will use to send you the link to pay online VAT.
If you don't live in EU, you can provide a fake one.
With no Phone.number, no post office system in the world can.generate a tracking for you.
Dose the USA need one

Sesame oil, it has been answered several times in the last pages.
I wish they had a MCT line, as I have suggested. Hopefully they will launch some small batches for hot sellers to see how they are received.

I think I have developed an allergy to MCT. Or the two sources I used prior have containminates in them.

But basically same issue I pin and day 1-2 I get crippling PIP then day 2 I get severe “test flu” to the point I need to rest. Then day 3 I’m all better. Rinse repeat. Also I started developing a cough during day 2 or 3 on and off.

Never happened in all my life (10+ years) using gear besides high doses of Tren or gear that uses EO as a solvent.

Was the hgh jano tested besides on the French site? And anyone have personal feedback? Yes I know the feeeelz!, but with generic gh not from the two established generic gh guys I do like to see both good testing as well as good actual feedback, it does what it’s supposed to in an actual human body. Thanks. And though the thread is great from a what is available or possible, maybe due to the length, I have not read much actual feedback. I assume for many no news is good news. Orders are arriving and the product does what it is supposed to.

Was the hgh jano tested besides on the French site? And anyone have personal feedback? Yes I know the feeeelz!, but with generic gh not from the two established generic gh guys I do like to see both good testing as well as good actual feedback, it does what it’s supposed to in an actual human body. Thanks. And though the thread is great from a what is available or possible, maybe due to the length, I have not read much actual feedback. I assume for many no news is good news. Orders are arriving and the product does what it is supposed to.
No worries bro it's the best you will ever find they just don't talk it all up like everyone else does take a chance you want never go anywhere else after haha

I've been taking it for 2 weeks so far at 3.33iu ED.
Never used HGH before. I have occasional numbness in my fingers, appetite is reduced and I sleep better. No visible changes yet.

I noticed guys that from all orders I received today for US domestic oils, almost 90% are just Test C oil, but few ordered Test E oils, I do not understand this choice well, why choosing Test C over Test E?

As far as I know we never had painful Test E, unlike most of sources, our Test E raws and oils are 100% pip free.

So do not worry about this point.
I guess most people who've experienced the horrible PIP of Test E won't ever touch it again the rest of their life. It gave me lump and I can't barely sleep due to the pain.

The rumor that it's caused by Chinese Test E raws (due to new synthesis procedure) doesn't help either.

I prefer Test C over Test E from any sources just to give peace of mind. Test C have never dissapointed me.

I'm going to order more as well as GHK-Cu bulk powder but....

EU WAREHOUSE?

If I thought this was going to be operational shortly I'd just hold off.

But yeah super happy with delivery times and everything else.

Love MT2.

I run it every day (nasal spray, no side effects) year round.

Most people think I'm Greek or Hispanic or something.
Where can you get the nasal spray version?

Used it in my recovery of broken leg. It worked pretty well although I used NPP and test with it, as well as bpc. All came from sigma.
Didnt test it tho.
Their stealth was shitty that time so in case your customs are stricts its something to think about...