Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

i remember seeing 230mg/ml for some reason
I think they made a new batch of oil to send to USA, I may be misspeaking though

But yeah one of their test came back around like that, latest list shows 250 for international so I’m assuming new batches have been made?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals will QSC ever be offering any of your fat loss/burner items in tabs?

Examples:
Salbutamol (Albuterol) at 5mg,
Yohimbine HCL at 5mg,
T3 at 50mcg?

Or even a combination product similar to Helios:

100mg Caffeine
5mg Yohimbine
2.5mg Albuterol

Although given T3 needs to be max a 50mcg tab, I'm sure dosing would be difficult.

Just wondering as summer is on the way and it could be a popular limited time item.

Yes he sent about 100 email, and few DMs
You need to take a deep breath, we have lifes too, and it's the weekend, we need also to eat, sleep, train and we have famillies, so I cannot answer you every minute.
I already explained to you the process of payment many times, it's easy.

View attachment 163399
Umm yeah that's why it got cancelled
and I get that I work alot as well and a family I'm just trying to make this right I need peptides for my research at the health institute I'm currently in so I'm not trying to be mean but I'm trying to fix this as fast as possible and clear up anything that I obviously didn't do right

Thank you but this 2-10days detection time is only for oral.
So what? Compound is the same, it has no ester so injectable will kick in even faster and clearance time will be the same after reaching the peak, which will be reached quicker on inj version.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals will QSC ever be offering any of your fat loss/burner items in tabs?

Examples:
Salbutamol (Albuterol) at 5mg,
Yohimbine HCL at 5mg,
T3 at 50mcg?

Or even a combination product similar to Helios:

100mg Caffeine
5mg Yohimbine
2.5mg Albuterol

Although given T3 needs to be max a 50mcg tab, I'm sure dosing would be difficult.

Just wondering as summer is on the way and it could be a popular limited time item.
We do not make t3 tabs since long time, as it's difficult to dose, and even pharma cannot dose it accurately, so we don't wanna get it manufacturing those and taking that risk.

Albuterol is possible to make with yohimbine HCL, as custom order with 600 tabs MOQ
We do not have Cafferine raw in stock.

Sponsors

Latest posts