Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone gotten any of the domestic US warehouse packages yet? How is the stealth? Mylar? Regular priority mail box? Discreet? Good opsec?
Hi. First post and first time ever ordering anything online.
Ordered peptides and they were packaged discretely I would say. Simple bubble wrap with the code the rep gave me to identify which order was what.
Ordered two items and it came from two separate locations.

My old supplier packaged the stuff like original products. Raws as Chinese sour sweets. Oils as Vitamin-hyaluronic serums etc. Wonder how you package stealthy. If customs will open the package, will they see the vials immediately?
We don't do stealth, it's packed in several bags, sealed ones, and some are vaccum sealed, and customs don't open our packages.

Hi. First post and first time ever ordering anything online.
Ordered peptides and they were packaged discretely I would say. Simple bubble wrap with the code the rep gave me to identify which order was what.
Ordered two items and it came from two separate locations.
Was there a visual barrier incase the box was broken open during shipping? Priority mail flat box? Thank you for the reply. Sorry I’m paranoid lol

I was always told 20 vials wouldn't fit but maybe my old Source just packed it different. I don't like going up front and asking for packages I'm a weirdo LOL
Lol same. It gives me anxiety and I look suspicious because my hands are shaking lol

Can someone plz dm me and lmk if if you’ve ordered from this src before& how the gear was plz. Any recent orders.
Prices seem too good to be true.

Can someone plz dm me and lmk if if you’ve ordered from this src before& how the gear was plz. Any recent orders.
Prices seem too good to be true.
There’s 356 pages here for you to read, Get your reading glasses and cancel your planned 8pm viewing of jeopardy with your wife

There is no reshipper in EU.
It's international from China to your adress and you do customs clearance if needed, it depends on your country.
In 80% cases you just pay about 3€ VAT online, and some countries like Bulgary should provide invoice to customs and it's cleared.
Doesnt it make sense to have a reshipper in EU as you have in the US?
What is the barrier? I believe US have worse punishment for importing huge amounts of roids than EU.

We don't do stealth, it's packed in several bags, sealed ones, and some are vaccum sealed, and customs don't open our packages.
Personally I know customs open your packages in EU.
Mine got caught. The address I used was crystal clear. Dont use that as an excuse:)

What werent busted were good quality I should say thats why I am so happy you do EU warehouse and puzzle why u dont have a reshipper here.

Sponsors

Latest posts