Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone gotten any of the domestic US warehouse packages yet? How is the stealth? Mylar? Regular priority mail box? Discreet? Good opsec?

Yes, took about a month (was first shipped to the US warehouse, so should be much quicker if ordering directly). All good. Very discrete.

My old supplier packaged the stuff like original products. Raws as Chinese sour sweets. Oils as Vitamin-hyaluronic serums etc. Wonder how you package stealthy. If customs will open the package, will they see the vials immediately?

Potentially too many details on what to look out for o_O

Props to this rep for answering the same 5 questions multiple times a day. I’d put a bullet in my skull.

Potentially too many details on what to look out for o_O
Potentially not. Hundred of thousand packages of sweets, beauty products etc. every year from China on the way to Europe alone. It makes things way more difficult for customs. That's it. No one will open an instant ramen package to look for raws.

You're not worried about these breaking being packaged like that? I only ask because most of the people who get caught receiving this in the US are caught because the package bust open and the oil leaks all over everything. Causing them to open it.
Its mind boggling if they spend just 2 hours learning about packaging bring safety to the customers.... their stuff is legit I should say again and again. More orders they would have when they sort this shit out.

please. Just 2 hours learning...

You're not worried about these breaking being packaged like that? I only ask because most of the people who get caught receiving this in the US are caught because the package bust open and the oil leaks all over everything. Causing them to open it.
This is after unpacking, you can check feedbacks about packaging, it's different and goods are well protected, even if a vial brokes which can happen, oil can never leak

How's the GH from these guys? I've been trying to read through this discussion for some time, it's just alot to digest.

It's very good, switched from Optitropin purple tops to the 10iu Sigma HGH.

So far less water retention and CTS with Sigma's HGH at the same dose. Also vials seem to be of higher quality, very tight vac seal, no visible impurities in the vial compared to the opti's.

It's very good, switched from Optitropin purple tops to the 10iu Sigma HGH.

So far less water retention and CTS with Sigma's HGH at the same dose. Also vials seem to be of higher quality, very tight vac seal, no visible impurities in the vial compared to the opti's.
Liska's seisomotropin is high quality and I didn't see too much difference when switching from QSC's own brand for half the price. Should say I respect Liska for his quality but he is in love with himself and act that way every time he has opportunity. My opinion is people should not tolerate how he behaves here because its a risk.
Liska test his stuff frequently tho, so if you are on very good budget you should order from him. Also when you don't want to risk customs which QSC is terrible at.... Others should order from QSC.

Last edited:
Liska's seisomotropin is high quality and I didn't see too much difference when switching from QSC's own brand for half the price. Should say I respect Liska for his quality but he is in love with himself and act that way every time he has opportunity. My opinion is people should not tolerate how he behaves here because its a risk.
Liska test his stuff frequently tho, so if you are on very good budget you should order from him. Also when you don't want to risk customs which QSC is terrible at.... Others should order from QSC.

I ordered USA Domestic, 4 day TA time, no customs.

So what if we order using the USA reship service and the pack gets seized by customs? Do you just resend another package?

So what if we order using the USA reship service and the pack gets seized by customs? Do you just resend another package?
Does anyone read the threads anymore geez y’all need to put some work in..3) International using the reship service, we ship first to our usa warehouse, we bear the customs risk, then we do ship to your adress domestically, 0 risk, the fastest and most sercure that exists now, ETA 3-4 weeks.

Does anyone read the threads anymore geez y’all need to put some work in..3) International using the reship service, we ship first to our usa warehouse, we bear the customs risk, then we do ship to your adress domestically, 0 risk, the fastest and most sercure that exists now, ETA 3-4 weeks.
Font is too small I'm just here for the pictures.

Why don't you go and suck Liska's dick in his thread instead of shilling for him here?
I don't understanf what is your added value here except spreading rumors about packaging anf customs?
Have you seen anyone here saying his order seized in EU ?