Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So ordering international does your reshipper clear customs and I just wait at home, no harassment from customs? Or should I declare the goods?
I asked it once and answer wasnt really clear for me.
Could you please give clear answer to this?
Got 2 pms asking me this, like I know. So others are interested in it also

Could you please give clear answer to this?
Got 2 pms asking me this, like I know. So others are interested in it also
There is no reshipper in EU.
It's international from China to your adress and you do customs clearance if needed, it depends on your country.
In 80% cases you just pay about 3€ VAT online, and some countries like Bulgary should provide invoice to customs and it's cleared.

Has anyone gotten any of the domestic US warehouse packages yet? How is the stealth? Mylar? Regular priority mail box? Discreet? Good opsec?

We do not make t3 tabs since long time, as it's difficult to dose, and even pharma cannot dose it accurately, so we don't wanna get it manufacturing those and taking that risk.

Albuterol is possible to make with yohimbine HCL, as custom order with 600 tabs MOQ
We do not have Cafferine raw in stock.
I respect that your company won’t take the risk of potentially harming people with overdosed thyroid medication. Unlike some other ugl manufacturers

Little reminder (since there are too many pages)

News:

Test E
& Test C oils in USA warehouse

Test E $95/kit
Test C $100/kit

ETA 3-4 working days
Shipping $5

New items:

Injectable Superdrol
50mg/ml : $65/kit

RU58841 solution 50mg/ml : $75/kit

Test E/Primo blend 300mg/ml : $278/kit

LGD3033 sarm raw

1 kit = 10x10ml = 100ml

Back to stock:

Enclomiphene Citrate, Mibolerone raws.

meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com
Po box ok to send too?

Forgive me for not scrolling through all these pages if this has already been discussed here,
But has anyone seen any third party hplc testing results for quingdao’s HGH? Hopefully through Janoshik so I can look up the task #