Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone had problem ordering through Alibaba. I tried to order some BPC for my wife but the transaction failed for security reasons. I called the bank and there is nothing on their end so it has to be on the part of Alibaba. Is it the fact that I am using proton mail? I don't think it is a good idea to use another email account.

Id make sure the shipping addy and bill addy is the same for starters
It's usually the simple things. Make sure everything matches.

I did order from you and which I got was top quality and I was more than satisfied. Your stealth was shitty tho.
I can't wait for your EU domestic and I will order TB and BPC and some others once u have it for value of 1k usd. Literally on my toes to order from u domestic and not from someone like Liska who thinks he figured it out all the security despite sending all the stuff with the same packaging and stealth thinking everyone is a moron but him.
If you dig your rabbit hole any deeper you may plunge from the bottom of flat earth. Don't be such a coward and talk behind my back without tagging me at least, and don't be so disrespectful to talk about other vendors in QSC's thread. While I disagree with the rep sometimes, we can agree on the shape of the earth at least, whereas you're lost in delusions only shared by one very special person:
1649784355940.png
Rather than derailing this thread, why don't you return to your special place to ponder all your favourite conspiracy theories :
1649783028755.png
1649783242837.png

Attachments

• 1649782998860.png
    1649782998860.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 1649783114939.png
    1649783114939.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 1649783939810.png
    1649783939810.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 39
Has anyone had problem ordering through Alibaba. I tried to order some BPC for my wife but the transaction failed for security reasons. I called the bank and there is nothing on their end so it has to be on the part of Alibaba. Is it the fact that I am using proton mail? I don't think it is a good idea to use another email account.
I had the same issue and I'm also using proton, I haven't went back and tried again yet. I see you mentioned you finally got it to work, did you have to change emails?

If you dig your rabbit hole any deeper you may plunge from the bottom of flat earth. Don't be such a coward and talk behind my back without tagging me at least, and don't be so disrespectful to talk about other vendors in QSC's thread. While I disagree with the rep sometimes, we can agree on the shape of the earth at least, whereas you're lost in delusions only shared by one very special person:
View attachment 163507
Rather than derailing this thread, why don't you return to your special place to ponder all your favourite conspiracy theories :
View attachment 163502
View attachment 163505
Behind your back when you live your life on this forum? I also gave compliments to you and to QSC... Just for harm reduction purposes I said their stealth is not existent and my order got caught. I will be their customers again when EU warehouse is open. How is it bad to any of you?

Hahaha how funny you are. Flat earth haha. Thats literally the only 'joke' you have when trying to discredit people.

You are so full of yourself - but you are just a drug dealer. I don't wish bad on you, but be careful one day your ego can cause the end of your operation. Its not a threat at all I don't give a fuck what you think about me but people like you tend to be careless after a while. Like packaging every packs with the same stealth etcetc.

Comparing believing in flat earth which opposite is verified by every scientist that havent lost their mind to thinking we don't know shit whats going on behind the closed doors of a drug dealers forum is beyond stupid. Which include drug dealers having multiple handles or tests being fake some of the time etc

Obviously as a drug dealer you don't want people start questioning things on this forum. I did and I still do with Jano- but right at the moment he is the only viable option here. You were a great source until you got drunk on your success and started acting out. You are still hell of a brewer.

Wish you the best.

Last edited:
Behind your back when you live your life on this forum? I also gave compliments to you and to QSC... Just for harm reduction purposes I said their stealth is not existent and my order got caught. I will be their customers again when EU warehouse is open. How is it bad to any of you?

Hahaha how funny you are. Flat earth haha. Thats literally the only 'joke' you have when trying to discredit people.

You are so full of yourself - but you are just a drug dealer. I don't wish bad on you, but be careful one day your ego can cause the end of your operation. Its not a threat at all I don't give a fuck what you think about me but people like you tend to be careless after a while. Like packaging every packs with the same stealth etcetc.

Comparing believing in flat earth which opposite is verified by every scientist that havent lost their mind to thinking we don't know shit whats going on behind the closed doors of a drug dealers forum is beyond stupid. Which include drug dealers having multiple handles or tests being fake some of the time etc

Obviously as a drug dealer you don't want people start questioning things on this forum. I did and I still do with Jano- but right at the moment he is the only viable option here. You were a great source until you got drunk on your success and started acting out. You are still hell of a brewer.

Wish you the best.
You don't understand anything about this business nor stealth, so you're trying to fill the gaps in your knowledge with conspiracies lurking behind those ominous and imaginary closed doors, which I don't care about in general, but if you want to accuse me personally of carelessness and spread further misinformation related to me, don't cowardly hide it in the biblical proportions of QSC's thread, have the guts to do it in mine so I can defend myself without rudely derailing someone elses.

Available, you have enough statines in the price list : Atorvastatin, Rosuvastatin, Pitavastatin, ChoIestyramine, Ezetimibe..
I'm interested to know about the availability of red yeast rice extract which has statin like effects in lowering cholesterol. If you've it available or can arrange it. Do provide me details.

If you're too occupied that my specific questions can't be answered. Feel free to ignore them.

Thank you.

Has anyone gotten any of the domestic US warehouse packages yet? How is the stealth? Mylar? Regular priority mail box? Discreet? Good opsec?
Perfectly fine for domestic. No mylar but it's domestic. Mine was packaged well. No way to know the contents until u opened 2 layers. So no way to accidentally see contents. Such as it busting open or someone trying to just peek. I was more than happy with the process and the packaging. Was in bubble wrap as well. Gl

I have made a couple of small orders now with QSC. I must say that they are always very quick to respond via email, and the checkout process is very simple.

I can not report on the product yet, as I don’t have it, but I will report back with the T/A.

anyone using his ipamorelin or bpc157? what we thinking
I've been on ipamorellin for cpl weeks now. No big changes but I have been sleeping a little better. Fukn tren really fuks with my sleep but it has gotten a little better. Hoping in next cpl weeks will notice even more so