Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Why don't you go and suck Liska's dick in his thread instead of shilling for him here?
I don't understanf what is your added value here except spreading rumors about packaging anf customs?
Have you seen anyone here saying his order seized in EU ?
Mine was seized. Your stealth is shitty as you put Bluetooth speaker for products that's not resemble anything like that and low level customs recognized it. Your quality is good as I said for great price!!!!!! I think Liska should not behave as he does here for the prices he asking. I don't want to call him names but trust me it's nothing positive. see my history here I had beef with him as well as with Jano.
Is it shilling?
Once you have EU domestic I order my peptides for 5 years for personal use.
My critic was constructive you should spend 2 hours learning about better stealth and noone here could be better than u.

Mine was seized. Your stealth is shitty as you put Bluetooth speaker for products that's not resemble anything like that and low level customs recognized it. Your quality is good as I said for great price!!!!!! I think Liska should not behave as he does here for the prices he asking. I don't want to call him names but trust me it's nothing positive. see my history here I had beef with him as well as with Jano.
Is it shilling?
Once you have EU domestic I order my peptides for 5 years for personal use.
My critic was constructive you should spend 2 hours learning about better stealth and noone here could be better than u.
Bullshit you never ordered from me, why are you lying ?
Have you seen packaging since we are here or check feedbacks about it before talking?
We have the highest pass rate of all international sources that exists and if you check the 350 pages here you will verify by yourself if anyone had a seizure in EU

I’ll post some pics of the kits I order from QSC soon along with blood work for all the “font to small picture looking mofos”.

Bullshit you never ordered from me, why are you lying ?
Have you seen packaging since we are here or check feedbacks about it before talking?
We have the highest pass rate of all international sources that exists and if you check the 350 pages here you will verify by yourself if anyone had a seizure in EU
I did order from you and which I got was top quality and I was more than satisfied. Your stealth was shitty tho.
I can't wait for your EU domestic and I will order TB and BPC and some others once u have it for value of 1k usd. Literally on my toes to order from u domestic and not from someone like Liska who thinks he figured it out all the security despite sending all the stuff with the same packaging and stealth thinking everyone is a moron but him.

I'm really a fan of yours so don't discredit me just maybe listen to constrictive criticism. Trust me I would be more than happy if you could be competitive here vs all the guys who think they figured it out

I did order from you and which I got was top quality and I was more than satisfied. Your stealth was shitty tho.
I can't wait for your EU domestic and I will order TB and BPC and some others once u have it for value of 1k usd. Literally on my toes to order from u domestic and not from someone like Liska who thinks he figured it out all the security despite sending all the stuff with the same packaging and stealth thinking everyone is a moron but him.

I'm really a fan of yours so don't discredit me just maybe listen to constrictive criticism.
When did you order, what is your order no, what country?

I know every single problem that a customer had since we are here, so I know what I am talking about.

We've here since october and a lot of work has been done, we have delivered members to all over the world, in every continent, very successfully, even for those who had the most strict customs such as scandinavia.

Comparing us to Liska is pointless, we have 2 different business, he is domestic EU, we are an international source, if you don't like Liska don't buy from him, if you don't like our stealth, don't buy from us, it's as easy as that, why telling us how to run our business?

We will never do stealth, and this is a fact, and nothing gonna change about it, we do have a success rate enough high, of more than 99% to every single country in this world, so the decision has already been made, we are not open for this kind of suggestions and "consructive criticism".

You have the patience of a saint answering 100's of "custom order" / CAS questions that never lead to a sale
Yes this rep truly is and she's still working on fixing the problem I think I figured out what the problem was but I'm going to hit them up tomorrow we both kinda missed she worked with me for a well trying a few different times and ways I'm very grateful I just hope the rep knows this

Has anyone had problem ordering through Alibaba. I tried to order some BPC for my wife but the transaction failed for security reasons. I called the bank and there is nothing on their end so it has to be on the part of Alibaba. Is it the fact that I am using proton mail? I don't think it is a good idea to use another email account.

Has anyone had problem ordering through Alibaba. I tried to order some BPC for my wife but the transaction failed for security reasons. I called the bank and there is nothing on their end so it has to be on the part of Alibaba. Is it the fact that I am using proton mail? I don't think it is a good idea to use another email account.
Ali's autofill likely fucks up your billing address. I had to manually adjust both times.

Sometimes you have to manually appeal the credit card you’re using and provide pictures of ID, proof of address, and the card itself. They’ll review and approve/deny in <48 hours