Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Lmao, thanks for letting me know that you're a retard straight off the jump
How retarded of me letting others know that they shipped 10 vials thrown in a zip lock baggie to travel across the world. Same with tabs. God forbid they invest in bubble wrap or vacuum seal it. You're the retard sucking a drug dealers dick for a $6 bottle of prop that will eventually burn your ass too. Good luck with it. I haven't seen but a few hang on for more than a couple of years.

Wow, I didn't know that your post count is directly correlated to the legitimate points you make. I'm sorry. You can continue to circle jerk in this fraternity. Do you want a cookie too?
Give it a rest dude, that is kind of how it works. The guys commenting in here have been big parts of the community for years now, who have contributed a lot to this community. Vetting sources, sending in products for testing , staying on top of sources to keep them accountable.

That’s what meso is about and that does hold merit. As opposed to you who just created his account and has nothing but worthless shitposts in this specific thread.

Seems like this same situation occurs all the time, it’s probably a way for him to assure he will get more orders. No one forgets shit this fucking often or shorts packages so frequently. Since he doesn’t have quality or customer service on his side to encourage repeat buyers he just keeps part of their package hostage until they order more bullshit from them.

Other sources do this, too. Eg, 35% off, but the credit is applied to your next order.

Let me see if I understand the issue with Buy Deus HGH tests. BD bought a bunch of HGH from QSC at some point. BD at some later time published a test of HGH. QSC assumed it was of QSC's HGH and put it up here without consulting BD first. But it wasn't QSC's HGH that was tested. Is that the case or not? If that is the case maybe an honest mistake. If not please fill me in on the details as I have a bunch of QSC GH.
This is the case, and to be honest first Deus said it was black tops he had, and then changed his mind to saying it was actually blue tops. So he changed his story too.

The hgh from QSC i enjoy and have seen great results with my fasted cardio

Give it a rest dude, that is kind of how it works. The guys commenting in here have been big parts of the community for years now, who have contributed a lot to this community. Vetting sources, sending in projects for testing , staying on top of sources to keep them accountable.

That’s what meso is about and that does hold merit. As opposed to you who just created his account and has nothing but worthless shitposts in this specific thread.
If you guys are so in the right, why aren't you pointing out flaws in his logic instead of doing nothing but saying "you haven't been on here much, therefore your posts are worthless and/or you're a shill or both"?

Right, so you just do the "dismiss them out of hand and act like they're not even worth a resposne!!!" thing. Pullin' out all the cards, good job.
Is it really blowing your mind right now that your account with 10 useless posts all in this thread won’t hold any merit when it comes to defending this source.

How retarded of me letting others know that they shipped 10 vials thrown in a zip lock baggie to travel across the world. Same with tabs. God forbid they invest in bubble wrap or vacuum seal it.
To be fair the orals I got from QSC were packed great. Heat sealed mylar bag sandwiched in-between packing foam, tabs packed in sealed pill bottle with cotton to keep them from moving around.

The part were you fucked up is not even attempting to resolve your busted package and product before coming here to complain. QSC can't control how USPS/DHL/etc handle the package en-route to you.

No one should use QSC after the Deus Pharmaceutical debacle.

To be fair the orals I got from QSC were packed great. Heat sealed mylar bag sandwiched in-between packing foam, tabs packed in sealed pill bottle with cotton to keep them from moving around.

The part were you fucked up is not even attempting to resolve your busted package and product before coming here to complain. QSC can't control how USPS/DHL/etc handle the package en-route to you.

No one should use QSC after the Deus Pharmaceutical debacle.
I only use them for my TRT and somes tabs, for that it's perfect and pretty good if you have seen the labtests
Yes yes that is my first post, somes retards will said that i'm a shill but usualy i only lurk a little and today i wanted to at list said that all my experiences with them were pretty good

I am getting a bunch of different stuff from him. Point me in the direction on how to send pills and oils in to Jano and I will do it.
Test e
Tren e
Mast e
Winstrol
Primo e
Superdrol
Accutane
Cardarine
Ostarine

This is the case, and to be honest first Deus said it was black tops he had, and then changed his mind to saying it was actually blue tops. So he changed his story too.

The hgh from QSC i enjoy and have seen great results with my fasted cardio
There seems to be some confusion so please allow me to clarify. I have at no point changed my story, at all. I have posts here with typos that I would love to amend, but I am leaving them unedited so you can see none of my posts have been changed.

I have received 40 kits of HGH from QSC. These HGK kits, of which I ordered 50 as a sample, came with blue tops. I have been stocking and selling (and testing) HGH for multiple years now. I have tested these periodically for a number of years. The HGH I sell has black tops.

The rep accused me of buying their HGH, testing it, and selling it for a large mark up. I have never, nor will I ever, resell their HGH as a Deus product. When I received 40 out of 50 of the kits I ordered, I was quite disappointed with the pack being split without my consent, shipped via a shipping method I did not agree to, and taking many, many weeks to arrive. As such, I wholesaled the entire lot to someone else.

I never changed my story one time, I only stated that my HGH has always been sold with black tops because I thought that would help bring clarity that I've never resold QSC HGH. I was under the impression that QSC did blue tops by default, and the rep can speak to what inventory they sold at the time that I purchased. Again, I bring up the top colour only because that would give assurance to anyone that has purchased HGH from me that they were never given a QSC product.

If further clarification is appreciated, please let me know. I want there to be no mistake about this. I feel the rep is doing their best to muddy the waters to distract from the real issues here.

Your extensive contributions to this board must be clouding your mind of how things work outside of this thread. Good or bad experiences should be shared. This guy stated that this isn’t his first bad experience with them. His freedom was put at risk with this pack and he’s done. Why not share this? Because you don’t want to see it is why. Again, gtfoh
Dude you are so fucking cringe. I bet you talk about yourself in third person don’t you?