Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How do we know if somethings in stock? I asked on the email three times but they don't answer my stock questions. They just ask for shipping info.

I received a partial order from the domestic warehouse. Is this normal procedure, cuz it’s not labeled either so how do I know which compound it is?

I received a partial order from the domestic warehouse. Is this normal procedure, cuz it’s not labeled either so how do I know which compound it is?
I should mention that I have emailed source as well. Just hoping to hear something soon. I’ve got some bpc-157 I’m so ready to use

Ignore @Ttran1485. Put it this way, out of his 40 post 38 of them are in this thread. He also appeared at the same time as Qingdao. To top it off this was his second post ever…

He’s a fake account or one of the biggest shills we’ve seen. This is not me name calling like his MO but rather stating facts like guys on our side of the line have been doing. Anywho, now you know a bit more of who’s doing nothing but name calling. A guy who’s never left this thread and raves about them being the best but has no testing. Must be the best feelz.
Here we go again with this bullshit. I love how you fuckers, when backed into a corner, just calls your opposition shills. By the way, that second quote that you mentioned by me is me quoting @Lil_swole87. Again, you can’t read just like your buttbuddy Pinit2WinIt that likes all of your posts. If you think I’m a fake account just because I disagree with you, that’s hilarious. Keep coping

Same goes for @Footfetishguy. Repping in other sources threads

View attachment 165348

You can’t sit here and bicker with guys that are on the pay roll.
I know stating the obvious is frowned upon when I’m having a conversation with someone like yourself that has a below average IQ. Apparently saying I can get packs from china (did not name a source) faster than Stan can 3 pathetic states away is shilling/repping. Dude I swear I feel dumber every time I engage in conversation with you.

How do we know if somethings in stock? I asked on the email three times but they don't answer my stock questions. They just ask for shipping info.
Ask @Deus Pharmaceuticals about that. He ordered $2000 worth of toremafine that was supposedly available. Turned out to be clomid, which is a red flag for them scamming, because the clomid could have been mistaken for toremafine as they are both serms that have similar effects. Very likely that nobody would have noticed the difference had he not had it tested.

When push came to shove, they informed him the toremafine wasn't available. The toremafine was a lot more expensive than the clomid and the fact that his order was sent with clomid rather than, say some test or deca, shows that the "mixup" was likely intentional.

So, don't hold your breath with updated stock. Maybe they have it or maybe you get fucked.

But hey, at least the prices are cheap.

Hey @QDS rep kill,
If my order gets seized, will I have to pay for another order to get it reshipped or will you just post my shipping info on an open board that is indexed by Google and is obviously frequented by law enforcement? Just wanting some clarification, please and thanks in advance, shimp dick.
You remind me of the retards that scream “racism” or “-phobic” every time they hear something they don’t like. Take that shit back to Tumblr where you belong.

You remind me of the retards that scream “racism” or “-phobic” every time they hear something they don’t like. Take that shit back to Tumblr where you belong.
you forgot the part about calling them a "shill" &/or making some weird reference to homosexual activities.
It is fun to see the page numbers tick by when the rep isn't even here. Be cool if this site had a "mute" function but for now its fun to read the shit-show.

you forgot the part about calling them a "shill" &/or making some weird reference to homosexual activities.
It is fun to see the page numbers tick by when the rep isn't even here. Be cool if this site had a "mute" function but for now its fun to read the shit-show.
There is always the ignore feature so you don’t have to read certain people’s posts.

Ok the email rep got back to me and was very helpful. Answered all my silly questions. Alibaba was kinda hard to figure out but after about 15 tries I figured it out. Haha

Last edited:
Congratulations, you’ve stated what everybody already wants: good customer service, good reship and cheap prices. What’s the point of @B Ware continuously BITCHING for 50 pages straight? Like holy shit, shut the fuck up. Nobody here is defending the actions of QSC but some retard vets want to keep moaning and repeating the same shit for days on end. What is that going to do?
It's because for all his bravado and hubris, B Ware knows that there's a very good chance that when the ban is lifted, QSC will come back with (possibly) better customer service and things will go back to business as usual, and guys like him will have no choice but to eat that fact.

So, he's doing everything he can to bury QSC in the meantime so that hopefully can't happen.

Congratulations, you’ve stated what everybody already wants: good customer service, good reship and cheap prices. What’s the point of @B Ware continuously BITCHING for 50 pages straight? Like holy shit, shut the fuck up. Nobody here is defending the actions of QSC but some retard vets want to keep moaning and repeating the same shit for days on end. What is that going to do?
Why don't you shut the fuck up and fuck off first and show everyone how it's done because right now you're doing the exact same thing you nitwit. Christ

Damn man that’s crazy…maybe Ttran1485 can help you out because obviously this doesn’t ever happen according to him. Nothing against you by any means dude I really hope you get help with finding out what you have. This is just another reason to steer clear of sources like this. Meanwhile people defend this guy like he’s a fucking god while he’s shipping shit out UNLABELED lol. Pathetic.

Supposedly different products come from different "warehouses". And the labeling is abbreviations on the bag.

Sponsors