Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm not even sure this source is taking orders anymore. I emailed early today and got one response but several questions unanswered. Then stated I was ready to buy and have not heard back from anyone in about 7 or 8 hours.
Hey man, I got an order through for domestic primo today. Be patient dude, it’s only been several hours. People have lives

Learn to fucking read cocksucker
I’ve read it…….you gagged then and you’re gagging now. Must be some good shit he sent you because you’re pretty defensive of a person you’ve never met. Giving the guy a reach around and everything sheesh. QSC if/when they come back around should give you some discounted gear with the way you’re acting. Might as well be a rep at this point lol

I’ve read it…….you gagged then and you’re gagging now. Must be some good shit he sent you because you’re pretty defensive of a person you’ve never met. Giving the guy a reach around and everything sheesh. QSC if/when they come back around should give you some discounted gear with the way you’re acting. Might as well be a rep at this point lol
Yep, just ignore everything when your dumbass can’t even fucking read simple sentences. You can’t read and you contribute nothing to this thread. Just like with everything in your life. Kick rocks you illiterate fuck

Yep, just ignore everything when your dumbass can’t even fucking read simple sentences. You can’t read and you contribute nothing to this thread. Just like with everything in your life. Kick rocks you illiterate fuck
You live in your moms basement, order gear with her credit card, workout at planet fitness, and your body looks like a prolapsed butt hole.

I never said he didn't dox deus, that was never once in question. I was trying to clarify the comments I kept seeing about the alleged "threat" of dox and as I stated earlier that was all assumptions.
There was a vague threat of a dox. Thst member was very concerned and spoke about it. This is not acceptable here ot anywhere else. I am just baffled thst there are still people here defending, justifying, and still willing to do business with them.

There was a vague threat of a dox. Thst member was very concerned and spoke about it. This is not acceptable here ot anywhere else. I am just baffled thst there are still people here defending, justifying, and still willing to do business with them.
I wrote you an essay in MLA formats with reasons why people would still do business with the company and somehow you’re still baffled? Okay

You already said that a million times, like wtf.
How can someone get that triggered about other people possibly losing their money.
Why does that concern you?
Let people do mistakes, its their life and move on ffs.
They either get their shit or dont, there is nothing you can do beyond this point.

Everything positive aswell as negative has been said now - let it rest and wait for the (new?) Rep to clear things up and possibly make it better, or worse.
Time will tell if this source is to be trusted again.
I am still gonna order from them, especially since theres an EU warehouse being up in the near future and prices for their GH are unbeatable.
Even losing 1/3 of my orders I'm still paying less than for other sources GH.

How can someone get that triggered about other people possibly losing their money.
They either get their shit or dont, there is nothing you can do beyond this point.

Everything positive aswell as negative has been said now - let it rest and wait for the (new?) Rep to clear things up and possibly make it better, or worse.
I am still gonna order from them, especially since theres an EU warehouse being up in the near future and prices for their GH are unbeatable.
No, just let him stay baffled in silence. He’s been baffled for a week. I think he’s going to be stuck there for a while

I wrote you an essay in MLA formats with reasons why people would still do business with the company and somehow you’re still baffled? Okay
Yes and I got your points and dont disagree with the majority of them. I am baffled more about how we are accepting of the security risk as customers with the threat or perceived threat of doxing. Maybe you guys dont care about your possible outcomes being doxed, or care about looking out for others here.

Again to each their own you do you and hope you dont have a negative experience

Yes and I got your points and dont disagree with the majority of them. I am baffled more about how we are accepting of the security risk as customers with the threat or perceived threat of doxing. Maybe you guys dont care about your possible outcomes being doxed, or care about looking out for others here.
I hope you realize there’s other reps than just the Meso rep. If you like his products but don’t personally like to deal with the person behind the computer, there’s other people you can contact via email, Wickr, WeChat, etc

Reread you will see it too....

Also why do you believe he was banned then?
My guess would be a 2 week ban to cool heads and a warning to Tracy about where the line was.

Things were getting way too heated and it might've lead to something like some stupid shit. That's why it was a 2 week ban rather than a permanent ban. He didn't do anything overt but it felt like he was damn close too it.

My guess would be a 2 week ban to cool heads and a warning to Tracy about where the line was.

Things were getting way too heated and it might've lead to something like some stupid shit. That's why it was a 2 week ban rather than a permanent ban. He didn't do anything overt but it felt like he was damn close too it.

Stupidest thing anyone of us will read today. Yea buddy, they were banned because they almost doxed and so they could cool down. :rolleyes: