Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So after reading everything about the ban, the dues raws and reship issue, posting tracking info in the open, broke vial pic, you still want to place an order? They have zero presence here now, do we even know if they're coming back until the ban is lifted. How do we know they aren't just taking people's money right now and not sending tracking? Has a single member here said they placed a brand new order and got tracking since the ban?
Yes, placed GH order the day they got banned. Received today. Jesus Christ dude, relax

Do you know what happens when you send pcom’s gear in for testing and it test poorly? I’ll tell ya. They say they don’t acknowledge test results from Jano. Take a gander.

Wooooow that’s just embarrassing. I feel like that’s a consistent theme among ALOT of sources. Post said results and they claim you could have sent in anything but their own product.

In that case it was pharmacom and their basicstero site. Their thread is massive with many raving reviews so I figured why not try them out. Gear arrived and the packaging/labeling was indeed professional so I immediately started using it in place of my old product.

Fast forward a week and my body is soft, extremely bloated, and overall strength diminished. Not to mention decreased sex drive. Upon inspecting the Tren, it’s taste, consistency, and smell is almost entirely that of fucking vegetable oil.

Hopped back on my old product and needless to say gains came back right away. So I’ll be sending those vials in for testing Monday no doubt.
Please post the results on 'Steroid Lab Testing' section after you test them. I've been using their products for a few weeks, I got good bloodwork so I didn't send them for HPLC test.

Here is a question to all those people still using or interested in using this source.

If there is a threat of being doxed, ripped off, or any of the other known issues, why?

Second question do actually condone what this source has done and are ok with it?

No source Qingdao or any other source on this board should ever be allowed to do this and continue to operate here.
I think most are intrigued by their cheap pricing. I guess that are the risks we need to accept for paying lower prices. Knowing they may fck up once in a while (althought I think the probability is very low), just hope that you wouldn't be that unlucky victim when ordering from them.

If you want 100% accurate dosing you should send one of the vials to Jano since it's so cheap relative to everyone else anyway, or trust that it's mostly in line.

Also, I believe the source said they had a dosage variance tolerance of 5%(someone find the post and correct me if I'm wrong) so keep that in mind.
Compounding pharmacies and generic medications have a variance of ± 20%, meaning they can be 80% up to 120% of the labeled dose. I always think it’s important to remember that.
One more thing, Jano states on his website that his AAS test can have a margin error of 5%.

So after reading everything about the ban, the dues raws and reship issue, posting tracking info in the open, broke vial pic, you still want to place an order? They have zero presence here now, do we even know if they're coming back until the ban is lifted. How do we know they aren't just taking people's money right now and not sending tracking? Has a single member here said they placed a brand new order and got tracking since the ban?
Small order. Medicine not aas.

I love how people are still bickering back and forth on here about how QSC is a god or how he’s literally scum lol. QSC showed their true colors and if you want to play with fire then keep ordering shit that’s either not labeled, vials of mystery juice, or some Chinese dudes piss lol. There’s other sources out there with better shit and better attitudes that I’d rather give my money to. But…to each their own.

I love how people are still bickering back and forth on here about how QSC is a god or how he’s literally scum lol. QSC showed their true colors and. There’s other sources out there with better shit and better attitudes that I’d rather give my money to. But…to each their own.
What a stupid take. “if you want to play with fire then keep ordering shit that’s either not labeled, vials of mystery juice, or some Chinese dudes piss lol”. First off, they do label their products when multiple different products are bought together. If you are worried about buying 1 product and not having it labeled, go check if you have dementia. Second, you can literally say “it could be piss” in regards to EVERY SOURCE ON HERE. You want to know how to mitigate that? Get your shit tested, and Qingdao has consistently tested well in regards to their raws. You have contributed nothing to this conversation. Shut the fuck up lol

Yes, placed GH order the day they got banned. Received today. Jesus Christ dude, relax
Also had a package shipped the day of the ban, just collected it, all arrived as expected.

I had one issue that was probably 85% my own fault and Tracy was happy to come to what I considered to be a reasonable compromise.

Just pinned my first shot of QSC test e. Absolutely no PIP which is surprising because I usually get a bit of soreness when I pin test e in my quads.

Anyone else here who’s been using their test e, how’s your experience so far?

What a stupid take. “if you want to play with fire then keep ordering shit that’s either not labeled, vials of mystery juice, or some Chinese dudes piss lol”. First off, they do label their products when multiple different products are bought together. If you are worried about buying 1 product and not having it labeled, go check if you have dementia. Second, you can literally say “it could be piss” in regards to EVERY SOURCE ON HERE. You want to know how to mitigate that? Get your shit tested, and Qingdao has consistently tested well in regards to their raws. You have contributed nothing to this conversation. Shut the fuck up lol
Literally another fan boy lol like I said…if you like them the go for it your money and your body. I’m just saying there’s other sources with just as good if not better shit and a lot better customer service. But keep gagging on QSC’s little peen you fucking idiot.

Literally another fan boy lol like I said…if you like them the go for it your money and your body. I’m just saying there’s other sources with just as good if not better shit and a lot better customer service. But keep gagging on QSC’s little peen you fucking idiot.
Yeah, just ignore everything I’ve said that are legitimate points and just say I’m a shill. Retard

Yeah, just ignore everything I’ve said that are legitimate points and just say I’m a shill. Retard
I’m not going back and finding posts recently if people getting gear that wasn’t what they ordered or tested for something other than what they ordered. From the looks of it you are a fan boy. You literally have said in the past how much you fucking love QSC. Your mom probably dropped you on your head as a baby though so I understand why you are the way you are. I’m done arguing with a legit idiot though have a good one hope the best for you.

I’m not going back and finding posts recently if people getting gear that wasn’t what they ordered or tested for something other than what they ordered. From the looks of it you are a fan boy. You literally have said in the past how much you fucking love QSC. Your mom probably dropped you on your head as a baby though so I understand why you are the way you are. I’m done arguing with a legit idiot though have a good one hope the best for you.
“You’ve literally said in the past how much you fucking love QSC”. Find that post, I fucking dare you. Do it, my account only has 24 messages. You won’t. I’m simply a customer. Now if that makes me a cocksucker, shill and a fanboy, tough shit buddy. Go and spend your money elsewhere, nobody is pointing a gun to your head to buy from one particular source. Go fuck yourself

I'm not even sure this source is taking orders anymore. I emailed early today and got one response but several questions unanswered. Then stated I was ready to buy and have not heard back from anyone in about 7 or 8 hours.

“You’ve literally said in the past how much you fucking love QSC”. Find that post, I fucking dare you. Do it, my account only has 24 messages. You won’t. I’m simply a customer. Now if that makes me a cocksucker, shill and a fanboy, tough shit buddy. Go and spend your money elsewhere, nobody is pointing a gun to your head to buy from one particular source. Go fuck yourself
Lol fuckin faggot. Pound sand dude. See above post.