Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Maybe I should have done it... I bought 50mg of semaglutide from Shenzhen Poilee and I'm barely feeling anything at 1mg starting. That cost me $500 too... with that $500 I should have just bought QSC minimum quantity and tested that. I have a feeling they may have given me underdosed Liraglutide as I only feel a sight difference for a day.

Maybe I should have done it... I bought 50mg of semaglutide from Shenzhen Poilee and I'm barely feeling anything at 1mg starting. That cost me $500 too... with that $500 I should have just bought QSC minimum quantity and tested that. I have a feeling they may have given me underdosed Liraglutide as I only feel a sight difference for a day.
I'm on ozepic. It takes a few weeks to really kick in.I feel .5mg really well. Could not finish a small chicken tender cheat meal. Could not finish 3 ribs last night at a nice restaurant . To get in my protein I gotta wait several hours and eat leftovers later.

Maybe it's because guys like yourself continue to comment and bury the info that is relevant to the topic at hand?

You having a good experience is fine but is less important than the guys who have not.

When you continue to shit on the guy who is trying to bring light to the situation, it makes some of us ask ourselves why would y'all do this?

Meso is supposed to be a harm reduction board, not a source board. Obviously, we have sources here, but we try to hold them to a higher standard than the places that they pay rent at and get protected and the bad shit deleted and members banned for speaking out.

If you prefer that type of experience, there are quite a few boards that take that route. Just realize that you'll have a higher chance of getting fucked if you go to a place that protects the sources instead of the customers.

The choice is yours.
Madbret speaks truth. And as much as I can’t stand that little cunt Bware, what y’all aren’t grasping is the very reason you can buy gear online and not have to worry about getting a staff infection today is because of guys like him.

Y’all have it so good as a consequence of the very thing you’re bitching about. Safety in numbers! If one person gets fucked it’s the communities responsibility to ensure that source sinks like a bag of rocks . Anything less is asking for selective scammers at best and dirty gear causing infections at worst.

I'm on ozepic. It takes a few weeks to really kick in.I feel .5mg really well. Could not finish a small chicken tender cheat meal. Could not finish 3 ribs last night at a nice restaurant . To get in my protein I gotta wait several hours and eat leftovers later.
Honestly. I can feel the difference after one dose. I crave more carbs on semaglutide and fat tastes different to me.

Isn't that stuff supposed to make you eat less carbs? I thought it was for weight loss.
It increases insulin secretion on top with increased satiety.

Fat is more filling to me.

You can still lose weight even if you crave more carbs.... Have you ever ran a low fat diet?

Madbret speaks truth. And as much as I can’t stand that little cunt Bware, what y’all aren’t grasping is the very reason you can buy gear online and not have to worry about getting a staff infection today is because of guys like him.

Y’all have it so good as a consequence of the very thing you’re bitching about. Safety in numbers! If one person gets fucked it’s the communities responsibility to ensure that source sinks like a bag of rocks . Anything less is asking for selective scammers at best and dirty gear causing infections at worst.
And Bware has tested multiple sources products, on multiple occasions. Which alone is worth more than what these few qsc white knights have contributed.

Yet they feel the need to continue to gang up and minimize the vets who are simply looking out for the community's best interest.

That’s the saddest part - everyone is out for themselves. Two different sources here that screwed people over and at least 3-4 different people said the same thing - as long as it wasn’t them getting screwed, who cares? That’s straight up pathetic.

You can still lose weight even if you crave more carbs.... Have you ever ran a low fat diet?

2 studies show semaglutide reduces craving for or increased satiety from fat-rich foods and one showed it for sweets (all studies show reduced appetite in general, but found a few specific for fat/carb)

I still haven't figured out how to post links, so just search these titles if the codes don't come up.

Effects of once-weekly semaglutide on appetite, energy intake, control of eating, food preference and body weight in subjects with obesity​

Code:
https://dom-pubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/dom.12932[code]

[HEADING=2]Effects of oral semaglutide on energy intake, food preference, appetite, control of eating and body weight in subjects with type 2 diabetes[/HEADING]

[code]https://dom-pubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/dom.14255[code]

I usually run a moderate to high protein, high carb and moderate fats to keep me full. Ive never dieted on a low carb diet lol I can't do it.

I usually run a moderate to high protein, high carb and moderate fats to keep me full. Ive never dieted on a low carb diet lol I can't do it.
I have done low carb, and I have done a low fat. I was losing weight on both.

But low fat made me pissy/angry at the world

Interesting, I lost my shit when I tried low carb. I was always hungry but maybe I'll get around to trying low fat.

I just grabbed a kit of Primo E from the domestic ship. Someone had to pull the trigger to see if it comes. I'm guessing TD should be be end of next week at the latest. I'll confirm.

Only 1.5 weeks left on my ozempic pen. Was 225 now 202. Still wanna loose a tad more stubborn fat. Shit works. Still getting in 220 ish grams of protein too.