Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I placed an order for some peptides and pills, no oils. I chose the reship service. 2 weeks from payment the box arrived. It seems like everything is present. A few pills in one bag broke, not ideal but also not a big deal to me.

It appears that QSC gear is good enough for Tony Huge. If you look at the 15:15 minute mark of his new video Mass Blast EP-1 you will see the very familiar torn off metal crimp top on an empty vial. I have only had that happen the QSC gear. Do other brands do that as well?
I think Tony is part of IAsuperpharma because he is plastered all over their site and he is a admin of their Facebook group. There was another group that was like enhanced arsenal or some shit that I'm pretty sure used the logo that Tony huge uses but ia and them parted ways because of some bad biz partner or some shit idk I could be wrong but that's what I've gathered

new member to this forum so I’m not sure of any rules or shit like that but I am sure that I just ordered some HGH from sigma but I ordered through the website, which has a different email than the one on this forum so now idk what or who I just bought from. Anybody her recently used HGH from this vendor? I’m debating on whether to buy a test kit or not. Thanks in advance

I'd shoot off an email to see if it's under Sigma's purview or what. For future reference, I think it's more common to order via email and pay with the link that's sent to you.

I placed an order for some peptides and pills, no oils. I chose the reship service. 2 weeks from payment the box arrived. It seems like everything is present. A few pills in one bag broke, not ideal but also not a big deal to me.

Let them know they will rectify it on next order

Lol.
We have many cases of people not being taken care of.
Is there a single situation where a mistake was corrected?

“Many” seems to be an overstatement.

Yes, they just did one for me. On my current order where they fixed something from previous order. Can’t speak for other people. Haven’t had an issue with them yet. But I’m also not ordering raws or uncommon drugs.

Guys who bought semaglutide? What was your weight loss in what amount of time? And what dosage? Thinking to start it after finish my bulk

It appears that QSC gear is good enough for Tony Huge. If you look at the 15:15 minute mark of his new video Mass Blast EP-1 you will see the very familiar torn off metal crimp top on an empty vial. I have only had that happen the QSC gear. Do other brands do that as well?
I dont think that is sufficient evidence that it is QSC. There are plenty other manufacturers of poor quality vials..

came here for this question as well
I dropped about 7 lbs in 7-8 weeks very comfortably. I didn't try to go on a full blown cut. I also have to say it wasn't water weight. I find it hard to believe that people lost a true 10 lbs of far in the matter of a few weeks.

I dropped about 7 lbs in 7-8 weeks very comfortably. I didn't try to go on a full blown cut. I also have to say it wasn't water weight. I find it hard to believe that people lost a true 10 lbs of far in the matter of a few weeks.
I mean using it without cutting,just normal diet which keep me at same bf. I assume better insulin sensitivity more fat loss..? I might do dnp if find one lol

Does anyone have any feedback or testing done on tren ace raws. They seemed to mix incredibly fast and i have absolutely 0 pip from them. Surely i couldnt have made it that well for my first time brewing. Just a little sceptical for those reasons

Very very vague yes. So vague in fact that nothing about a dox was ever mentioned.
I know this is what I’m still confused about people pushing. He never mentioned doxing anyone. Where tf did that come from. He told the dude to watch out what he says. He orders from this rep. I took it more as be careful your test might be straight estrogen or some shit like that haha. Doxing never even entered the conversation until someone said it. Now it’s being perpetuated

I know this is what I’m still confused about people pushing. He never mentioned doxing anyone. Where tf did that come from. He told the dude to watch out what he says. He orders from this rep. I took it more as be careful your test might be straight estrogen or some shit like that haha. Doxing never even entered the conversation until someone said it. Now it’s being perpetuated
@Millard, why exactly was the QSC rep banned?

What efforts have you gone to actually understand the situation? There is a post right here with an admin edit + note to not share personal information. That’s because prior to the admin editing it, it contained personal information. Do you follow?