Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For EU orders it seems pretty quick right now, right? I placed an order on Tuesday or Wednesday and my package is already in Netherland

Same for you guys?

For EU orders it seems pretty quick right now, right? I placed an order on Tuesday or Wednesday and my package is already in Netherland

Same for you guys?
I'm sorry to disappoint you but that doesn't mean anything, mine has been in the Netherlands for 15 days, it's supposed...
I think the average stays the same for about 4-6 weeks

I actually got semaglutide from my TRT doctor in the states. but QSC is cheaper. I hope it is legit. I should be able to tell after a single injection(I could tell the next day)
My wife used it. Lost 20lbs in 2 months. I tried it and couldn't stomach eating a full meal off 1mg.

I'm currently on 0.25mg of Semaglutide from Peptide Sciences and I can't eat more than 1500 calories a day. I always feel satiated, nauseous, and have constant acid reflux. It has been 1 week and I am down 4 pounds. Now, however much of that is water weight, I have no idea. I haven't changed my diet, just can't eat as much.

Would very much love to hear more anecdotes on QSC Semaglutide.

I'm currently on 0.25mg of Semaglutide from Peptide Sciences and I can't eat more than 1500 calories a day. I always feel satiated, nauseous, and have constant acid reflux. It has been 1 week and I am down 4 pounds. Now, however much of that is water weight, I have no idea. I haven't changed my diet, just can't eat as much.

I've had good results with the semaglutide. On it for about 3 months and lost 25lbs so far without trying hard. Had some of the side effects people say they have on ozempic but they have gotten less. Just makes it hard to eat, so just eating protein to not waste away. No hunger pangs or cravings. Currently on .50mg twice a week. Really thankful they have it. in the amount of time I've been able to take it and lose I I otherwise probably would've still been looking for a doctor to prescribe it

1500 calories is too low

When I was cutting on it I had to eat sweets or smoke weed to help counteract the lack of appetite.
Man, that is hard core! And that's at 0.25mg/mg per week? That's amazing & will save you money ramping very slowly. Win-win.
Smash the protein & are you on TRT? If not I'd be afraid of going catabolic....?

Man, that is hard core! And that's at 0.25mg/mg per week? That's amazing & will save you money ramping very slowly. Win-win.
Smash the protein & are you on TRT? If not I'd be afraid of going catabolic....?
I'm on trt. I still consumed atleast 2k-2500 a day.

It was at 1mg a day when it was that bad.

I've had good results with the semaglutide. On it for about 3 months and lost 25lbs so far without trying hard. Had some of the side effects people say they have on ozempic but they have gotten less. Just makes it hard to eat, so just eating protein to not waste away. No hunger pangs or cravings. Currently on .50mg twice a week. Really thankful they have it. in the amount of time I've been able to take it and lose I I otherwise probably would've still been looking for a doctor to prescribe it
You on QSC brand?