Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How many weeks did you used it and how were the gains?
Is it worth it or should buy more GH instead?
6 weeks of follistatin, it's a strong bulk peptide compared to other ones I have used like cjc mgf and igf and the sides are hard too. I am not a big fan of peptides, so I will say buy more hgh, I use QSC hgh for 5 months now, my physic have changed enough to convince me to never come off of hgh, I posted some pictures before and after cycle in this topic. I will stop my steroid cycle soon and start an improved trt with only test e 125mg/week, igf-1 lr3, ghrp6, proviron and hgh all from QSC and will increase the calories and start in 1 or 2 months a big bulking cycle with test e deca equipoise all from QSC

Anyone else getting knots from the domestic Test E oil. I got some for myself and three other people. We’ve all been on trt for many years. All of us are getting knots from the test e. I switched back to my own brew and no issues. I’ll prob cut it with some mct oil and see if the problem continues. Pretty hard to fuck up a test e 250mg solution and make it leave knots. Curious to know what the makeup of the solution is

Don't you have like a dozen posts in TPs thread complaining about not receiving an order/refund in a timely manner? But to be clear, you're here calling people "haters" after QSC ripped someone off for thousands of dollars and outright refuses to provide the promised refund.

I usually abstain from name calling but you're kind of a fucking retard.
No that wasn’t me if you read it correctly I got my 10 kits of brown tops perfectly fine I now shouldn’t have even posted that retarded post as I’ve ordered many times and always fine like this idiot he’s the only guy saying he got ripped off and I’m the only idiot that posted that about the guy saying he never got his kit I truly Fuking wish I didn’t post that and hate myself for it as tp never fails so I do apologise on that bullshit but I can admit it i was in the wrong miss informed by someone who clearly wasn’t willing too wait it takes 4 weeks minimal like all Chinese sources.

And I stand by this source due too top quality products and outstanding prices you cannot beat if I got my order and stuff was missing broken then I’d question that as poor scamming too get you too re order but that’s how you get no customer but I’m confident they won’t do this

No that wasn’t me if you read it correctly I got my 10 kits of brown tops perfectly fine I now shouldn’t have even posted that retarded post as I’ve ordered many times and always fine like this idiot he’s the only guy saying he got ripped off and I’m the only idiot that posted that about the guy saying he never got his kit I truly Fuking wish I didn’t post that and hate myself for it as tp never fails so I do apologise on that bullshit but I can admit it i was in the wrong miss informed by someone who clearly wasn’t willing too wait it takes 4 weeks minimal like all Chinese sources.

And I stand by this source due too top quality products and outstanding prices you cannot beat
lil swole is that you? Holy no fucking punctuation. I nearly stroked out trying to read that.

6 weeks of follistatin, it's a strong bulk peptide compared to other ones I have used like cjc mgf and igf and the sides are hard too. I am not a big fan of peptides, so I will say buy more hgh, I use QSC hgh for 5 months now, my physic have changed enough to convince me to never come off of hgh, I posted some pictures before and after cycle in this topic. I will stop my steroid cycle soon and start an improved trt with only test e 125mg/week, igf-1 lr3, ghrp6, proviron and hgh all from QSC and will increase the calories and start in 1 or 2 months a big bulking cycle with test e deca equipoise all from QSC
Great post can’t wait too try the igf1 and all the other goodies they provide

what hgh dosage did you run

25 says reship to US. Looks like I have everything. The only thing I'm trying to find out from the rep through email is if they sent me Deca instead of primo.
It's labeled (DE). Not PE.
We will see. I'm definitely going to test it If he says it's primo.

Waiting on vials from Amazon so I can send to Jano.

Attachments

• 20220517_151628.jpg
    20220517_151628.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 89
  • 20220517_151635.jpg
    20220517_151635.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 92
25 says reship to US. Looks like I have everything. The only thing I'm trying to find out from the rep through email is if they sent me Deca instead of primo.

Waiting on vials from Amazon so I can send to Jano.
Isn’t primobolan actually called drostanolone?

Yeah this is my first time getting it, so that is probably right. I just want to make sure. I don't want to be giving my girl Deca LMAO.

The only thing I'm trying to find out from the rep through email is if they sent me Deca instead of primo.
It could also be that they just have terrible penmanship when writing English letters and they wrote a “P” with a really short stem.

I’m not saying that’s the case as I couldn’t really see the label, but it’s a thought