Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I did, but I'm confused... mixed reviews
It's like 10 pages a day the last week lol they got banned 2weeks idk how to describe what for other than some drama with another source who bought hgh from them and some pct drug that turned out to be a different pct drug and they said it was a mistake and then there was a lot of back and forth and emails being showed that lead to tracking being showed or partially showed that ended up apparently having something In it that caused them to get banned for 2 weeks

It's like 10 pages a day the last week lol they got banned 2weeks idk how to describe what for other than some drama with another source who bought hgh from them and some pct drug that turned out to be a different pct drug and they said it was a mistake and then there was a lot of back and forth and emails being showed that lead to tracking being showed or partially showed that ended up apparently having something In it that caused them to get banned for 2 weeks
alright thanks.. figures I finally decide to try out this source, and he gets banned a few days after... but based on what you said.. sounds like he got banned for a stupid reason.. Regardless, I ordered hgh from his domestic warehouse.. been using for three days.. so far so good..

I am not a big fan of peptides, I will try igf-1 lr3 soon with trt test dosage.
I like ghrp6 for appetite increase, I used it in some bulking cycles few years ago, and it was very usefull for high calories diet.

Does ghrp6 have a noticeable appetite increase over HGH?

I never got any appetite increase from insulin or HGH. Been on the prowl for something that truly increases appetite.

I never got any appetite increase from insulin or HGH. Been on the prowl for something that truly increases appetite.
Ghrp6 made me super hungry , i was crushing food during my bulk.

MK-677. Be forewarned: your blood sugar levels will VERY likely increase on this, so something like metformin should be considered. The food cravings are very intense with this stuff.

alright thanks.. figures I finally decide to try out this source, and he gets banned a few days after... but based on what you said.. sounds like he got banned for a stupid reason.. Regardless, I ordered hgh from his domestic warehouse.. been using for three days.. so far so good..
If you think releasing personal info that can make it easy for LE to find you is a stupid reason for being banned, not sure what qualifies as a good reason to be banned in your book.

MK-677. Be forewarned: your blood sugar levels will VERY likely increase on this, so something like metformin should be considered. The food cravings are very intense with this stuff.
I feel like metformin is one of those things that should almost always be in play. Helps with lipids does a lot of things for enhanced individuals.

Also I love mk677 for appetite but I adjust to the appetite so fast that it just doesn't work unless I use it for like 3 days then stop and start again

I feel like metformin is one of those things that should almost always be in play. Helps with lipids does a lot of things for enhanced individuals.

Also I love mk677 for appetite but I adjust to the appetite so fast that it just doesn't work unless I use it for like 3 days then stop and start again
Agreed on metformin! Whenever I've used MK, I never had an issue with diminished effect, but I took it EOD; I wonder if that's why. Or I could be an anomaly...

Ghrp6 made me super hungry , i was crushing food during my bulk.

What dosage were you running?

Would you stack that with GH? I’m on 4IUS will be bumping up to 5IUs in next couple couple weeks.

What dosage did you run the MK?

Would you stack that with GH? I’m on 4IUS will be bumping up to 5IUs in next couple couple weeks.

Sure, I've done it before. I injected 8 iu HGH EOD, and took 20 mg MK EOD, alternating days with each other.

Agreed on metformin! Whenever I've used MK, I never had an issue with diminished effect, but I took it EOD; I wonder if that's why. Or I could be an anomaly...
I've never tried every other day. I always did every day or just using it on weekends to complement the hgh with all its enzymatic actions.

I started out with 250mcg once after my workout and then took another before dinner.

How long did it take to get your product?

wait what happened? .. I thought another source deliberately sabotaged him...
No dude, the source ordered one thing and was sent another, a similar item. Fortunately, the source sent it off for testing. The source bought this with the assurance of a refund but never got one. QSC then told the source they could wait until the real product came in. The source came here to put them on blast and then the rep decided to say because of that, they get nothing and then proceeded to post info on some future shipments of the customers, giving enough personal info that LE could easily find them.

25 says reship to US. Looks like I have everything. The only thing I'm trying to find out from the rep through email is if they sent me Deca instead of primo.
It's labeled (DE). Not PE.
We will see. I'm definitely going to test it If he says it's primo.

Waiting on vials from Amazon so I can send to Jano.
How heavy is this total package ?

I would run the mk on days your not running gh if there is any. Really no point in running them together in my opinion just going to be fighting each other