Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

25 says reship to US. Looks like I have everything. The only thing I'm trying to find out from the rep through email is if they sent me Deca instead of primo.
It's labeled (DE). Not PE.
We will see. I'm definitely going to test it If he says it's primo.

Waiting on vials from Amazon so I can send to Jano.
Primo will be labeled something like "ME" for methenolone enanthate. Primobolan is a brand aka Primobolan Depot.
"DE" is probably drostanolone enanthate aka "Masteron".

From your pics it looks like you have;
Test Enanthate
Drostolone enanthate ---masteron
Methenolone enanthate ---primo
TRE 200, i'm only guessing is Tren Enanthate 200mg/mL.

No dude, the source ordered one thing and was sent another, a similar item. Fortunately, the source sent it off for testing. The source bought this with the assurance of a refund but never got one. QSC then told the source they could wait until the real product came in. The source came here to put them on blast and then the rep decided to say because of that, they get nothing and then proceeded to post info on some future shipments of the customers, giving enough personal info that LE could easily find them.
But yeah it sounds like that source was out to get him.. so he got busted by LE?

QSC does not have the ability to give refunds due to how their payment processing works, so this was a lie from the very beginning, albeit not the only one.

QSC does business through Alibaba, everyone "should" be able to get a refund(provided you used their secure payment method). The problem is Chinese suppliers don't want the negative feedback on their profile and will do everything they can to weasel out of it.

Reading through the order contract you can see "If the quality of the products does not match the standards set in your contract or the supplier did not ship the goods on time, you will be eligible for a refund within 30 days of delivery."

Alibaba also offers inspection solutions through various third parties but who knows if that's just some bullshit rubber stamp type of deal.

768908934.jpg

*This post is not a QSC endorsement for you MESO shills. Just stating the facts.*

QSC does business through Alibaba, everyone "should" be able to get a refund(provided you used their secure payment method). The problem is Chinese suppliers don't want the negative feedback on their profile and will do everything they can to weasel out of it.

Reading through the order contract you can see "If the quality of the products does not match the standards set in your contract or the supplier did not ship the goods on time, you will be eligible for a refund within 30 days of delivery."

Alibaba also offers inspection solutions through various third parties but who knows if that's just some bullshit rubber stamp type of deal.

768908934.jpg

*This post is not a QSC endorsement for you MESO shills. Just stating the facts.*
This is true, provided you didn't pay your order in crypto - I'm genuinely not sure whether a seller can initiate a refund through Alipay themselves.

Does ghrp6 have a noticeable appetite increase over HGH?

I never got any appetite increase from insulin or HGH. Been on the prowl for something that truly increases appetite.
I never had appetite increase with hgh. mk677 and ghrp6 worked well for me in the past, I used other brands, and will start QSC ghrp6 soon, and I have mk677 too but never used it.
ghrp6 is like insulin, I get starving only after injection, with insulin I can eat nonstop everything in the fridge, I stopped using that because it fucked up my belly and It got me more than 1 year to fix the bubble gut from insulin

But yeah it sounds like that source was out to get him.. so he got busted by LE?
No, this was all recent, so no idea what, if anything has happened, except that QSC promised something they could never deliver.

As for the source being out to get him, why would you think that? He was trying to buy a certain product to resell and got something different, which just so happened to be in the same class/family. If anything, it shows QSC tried a fast one on the source. At the very least, QSC messed up and accidentally sent the wrong product, but when it was made public, they told the source to fuck off, instead of making things right.

Point is, they put this customer’s info out there with personal info.

What did I say to make you think I am "out to get" QSC?

I inquired about purchasing Toremifene, I told QSC I have never found real Toremifene raws and asked what his policy was if the product came mislabeled or underdosed, he promised me a refund if it came mislabeled or underdosed. I received the pack after a few months, tested it, and found he had sent Clomid instead. He refused to send me the refund he promised. When I posted the results here, he then proceeded to list all of the tracking numbers to the parcels he has sent to me, including 2 packages that were caught by customs, with the destination city. I asked him to kindly remove the sensitive information, and he declined. That's why he was banned.

Would you please indicate how the above makes it seem like I was "out to get" this supplier?

First time poster, long time viewer. Wow! This thread had a bit of drama
What did I say to make you think I am "out to get" QSC?

I inquired about purchasing Toremifene, I told QSC I have never found real Toremifene raws and asked what his policy was if the product came mislabeled or underdosed, he promised me a refund if it came mislabeled or underdosed. I received the pack after a few months, tested it, and found he had sent Clomid instead. He refused to send me the refund he promised. When I posted the results here, he then proceeded to list all of the tracking numbers to the parcels he has sent to me, including 2 packages that were caught by customs, with the destination city. I asked him to kindly remove the sensitive information, and he declined. That's why he was banned.

Would you please indicate how the above makes it seem like I was "out to get" this supplier?
First time poster. Been following this thread a while. Haven't ordered anything yet. A lot of drama. Being honest, Deus. Just my opinion. You going to them for your gear sort of explains a bit of the hierarchy. It sounds as though you order from Chinese suppliers, test them and resell them with better stealth. Almost like a proofing person to ensure they do there job well. So, you would be out of a job easily if they copied your process. I am assuming that you may be in Europe and them opening an EU warehouse would lower the demand for your products I imagine, cause you can't compete with them price wise. Not saying that's why you did it, but just one could argue that their is an incentive to be, "out to get them". Personally, haven't ordered from either.

First time poster. Been following this thread a while. Haven't ordered anything yet. A lot of drama. Being honest, Deus. Just my opinion. You going to them for your gear sort of explains a bit of the hierarchy. It sounds as though you order from Chinese suppliers, test them and resell them with better stealth. Almost like a proofing person to ensure they do there job well. So, you would be out of a job easily if they copied your process. I am assuming that you may be in Europe and them opening an EU warehouse would lower the demand for your products I imagine, cause you can't compete with them price wise. Not saying that's why you did it, but just one could argue that their is an incentive to be, "out to get them". Personally, haven't ordered from either.
When it comes to AAS and other PEDs, virtually all raw APIs come from China. QSC claims to be a factory/producer of these APIs. Every UGL on the planet is buying raws from various Chinese factories, with a sprinkle of Indian here and there. Much more goes into running a lab than producing the APIs, but yes, I for one would actually really love to see QSC test their products. They claim to test their products themselves but of course when I received the mislabeled product and asked for their own test reports for the Toremifene, they did not have any to supply. Imagine how successful they would be if they did ensure the quality of their products before selling them.

And no, I'm not in the EU, so there is no "lowered demand" for my products with QSC opening an EU Domestic Warehouse. In any case, my motivations would mean nothing if they simply behaved in good faith. Imagine I hate QSC with all of my heart, let's pretend they're taking the food off my own table. If they don't ship out mislabeled product and then rescind on refund promises, I never have a valid complaint to bring to Meso. If they never list my personal information on this forum, they never get banned. All the hatred you could imagine for QSC would be impotent if it wasn't for their own self-admitted scamming followed by doxxing which is most unbecoming of an international AAS dealer.

Lol. He's a Canadian domestic source so you're completely wrong on the EU warehouse conspiracy theory. Please don't insinuate things you clearly have no clue about.

I'm assuming you're a long time viewer because it must have taken you months to successfully register your account given your absolute lack of reading comprehension.

I'm assuming you're a long time viewer because it must have taken you months to successfully register your account given your absolute lack of reading comprehension.
You're the EU guy right? I'm a fan of you guys. Like by reading on here you guys test everything a lot and do mad stealth. Cool. But you guys get from China as well, right? Anyway, not a dis, you guys are important as well.
No need to get all catty about it lol

So you've been lurking for a long time and the only reason that urged you into creating an account, was to accuse a source without proofs and to shill for another source?

So you've been lurking for a long time and the only reason that urged you into creating an account, was to accuse a source without proofs and to shill for another source?
I was hoping you called me a shill. Is that like a bot?
I been lurking around looking for sources to be honest. I just couldn't help myself. I have been reading this thread for the past few weeks and just had to jump in.
Man, I totally was not accusing anyone. He asked a question, like what could possibly be his motive. They are technically competitors, and typically everything comes from China. I just stated that. This isn't news and it ain't no bad thing. Having resellers do all the proofing and stealth packaging is a good thing, right?
Anyway, I'll take a seat. My opinion is uninformed and is literally based off of scouring these threads for the last month. No actual ordering. I don't want any metaphorical beef.