Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Finally received my pack. Took about 3.5wks. 1 bottle was smashed during delivery - but didnt spill out into the rest of the package. Oh well.

Started using the var and primo yesterday so well see how it goes.

Why 2x a week? Never seen that recommended as a dose.

for me, less sides the more often i inject.
1mg at once and i have slight nausea / stomach cramping the 2 following days. 0,4mg e3d and i feel fine.
And you can also excel the 1mg weekly dosage by doing 0,6 e3d or even 0,4 eod which leads to increased effects

It’s like in life always get haters how anyone can hate is unbelievable they provide us with affordable products other labs are purely jealous they’ve got me as a customer for life and can’t wait to put another order in when my stuff arrives

Why 2x a week? Never seen that recommended as a dose.

Got the tip from the person above (m@nu) that injects 3x a week, think they mentioned it felt a little underdosed compared to pharma grade. I see elsewhere people inject 2x a week because by day 6-7 appetite starts to come back.

It’s like in life always get haters how anyone can hate is unbelievable they provide us with affordable products other labs are purely jealous they’ve got me as a customer for life and can’t wait to put another order in when my stuff arrives
Don't you have like a dozen posts in TPs thread complaining about not receiving an order/refund in a timely manner? But to be clear, you're here calling people "haters" after QSC ripped someone off for thousands of dollars and outright refuses to provide the promised refund.

I usually abstain from name calling but you're kind of a fucking retard.

How you can manage to type this out without cringing is beyond my understanding