Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co. Toremifene Raws - Janoshik Test

The posting of potentially identifying personal information, including location information and email addresses, is prohibited.
Sorry, I knew they did custom cap colours (I inquired about this before ordering), but was under the impression all of their HGH was blue top by default. For sampling purposes I didn't care about the top colour. The rep can speak to their own records, but I received 40 blue top kits. The volume of this order you can see is quite small, here's why:

1) to test whether they had the shipping abilities to serve my needs

They do not, we have had 3 parcels stopped in 6 orders, I believe. QSC can clarify if I got that number incorrect. We actually just had another seizure from them last week, but that's irrelevant. Seizures happen. They have terrible shipping to Canada (despite claiming a 100% pass rate) but we have to price those in here.

2) an order of 50 kits makes it more difficult for them to bait and switch on quality. A sample order of 1 kit makes it easy for them to put their highest quality product in for me to test, whereas with 50 kits they have to make a broader financial commitment to the con. At that point if I pull 3-4 vials out of their and test them, I'm likely able to see if they have the ability to supply me with high purity product.

Once the shipping demonstrated itself to be untenable, there was no need to pursue any further orders. As the rep may choose to attest, I made no further orders for HGH, and I have produced periodic test results for my HGH for years now, long pre-dating any working relationship with QSC.

Simply put, they are wrong to claim that is their product, and I would happily concede if it were. I still believe their GH may be good based on testing I've seen from others, however their willingness to scam people with mislabeled raws demonstrates that they cannot be trusted. Their willingness to claim a 100% customs pass rate despite multiple seizures demonstrates they cannot be trusted. Their promise of a full refund for low purity or mislabeled products, and their willingness to go back on their word demonstrates they cannot be trusted.

You got 1 seizure, it was an express UPS shipping order and all customers are aware that this shipping method is risky and I never claimed that is 100%:

Here are your orders:
3 UPS:
1 just sent
1 you claim seized today
1 delivered

1 Canada Special line lost, reshipped, if you claim it's seized provide proof, Canada special line I never said it's 100% and I offer 50% reship policy only.

6 China Post: 5 received and delivered, 1 returned, if it was seized it will be destroyed not returned, if you claim seized, provide proof because the parcel was received back to China.

All this info can already be found in our thread, I already told customers in my thread that I had seizures for express and some lost packages by Canada specia line.

Here are your trackings:

And you have been warned:

[EDIT: Photos containing potentially identifying personal information have been removed.]

While you're correct, I share HGH manufacturers with Deus as can be gathered from the very similar test reports (my time in transport is way shorter than his which can lead to slightly higher purity) and rather unique multivial testing:
View attachment 165022View attachment 165023
I'd never buy from a scammer that lies about their reshipping & refund policies to inspire customer confidence as well as lying about successful delivery percentage and selling raws they do not have in stock, only to put customers on an indefinite waiting list rather than refund them.
If I am correct why are you bothering to post anything after that? What's the deal with you trashing another source in their own thread? Obviously you have something to gain(customers) by doing so.

Simply put, they are wrong to claim that is their product, and I would happily concede if it were.
Again, we(random forum members) can't verify that ourselves like you claimed. It's hearsay, therefore meaningless.

however their willingness to scam people with mislabeled raws demonstrates that they cannot be trusted.

Why did you order from them several times if they cannot be trusted.

Last edited:
You got 1 seizure, it was an express UPS shipping order and all customers are aware that this shipping method is risky and I never claimed that is 100%:

View attachment 165029

View attachment 165030

Here are your orders:
3 UPS:
1 just sent
1 you claim seized today
1 delivered

1 Canada Special line lost, reshipped, if you claim it's seized provide proof, Canada special line I never said it's 100% and I offer 50% reship policy only.

6 China Post: 5 received and delivered, 1 returned, if it was seized it will be destroyed not returned, if you claim seized, provide proof.

View attachment 165031

Lord help anyone that orders from you and you do them dirty. If they go public you blast nearly their whole tracking number, place of origin, etc. You make it real easy for LE. Is that your strategy to keep members from speaking out?

Again, we(random forum members) can't verify that ourselves like you claimed. It's hearsay.

Seriously? Wipe this source’s cum off your chin. There are multiple sources here telling you that they use the same hgh provider and that it’s not Ding Dong’s product. You are literally the only one who believes it may be. Ding Dong stole his hplc report and claimed it was their product. Shady AF

View attachment 165029

View attachment 165030

Here are your orders:
3 UPS:
1 just sent
1 you claim seized today
1 delivered

6 China Post: 5 received and delivered, 1 returned, if it was seized it will be destroyed not returned, if you claim seized, provide proof because the parcel was received back to China.

All this info can already be found in our thread, I already told customers in my thread that I had seizures for express and some lost packages by Canada specia line.

View attachment 165034View attachment 165035

Here are your trackings:

And you have been warned:

View attachment 165036
Thank you for providing the notes, I appreciate you accepting my inviting to speak to the facts after saying you were done here.

A few notes:

The first order we made where you expressed the risk with my preferred shipping method (which I would prefer you actually don't post on open forums, by the way): You did not use the shipping method I requested.

You shipped the order in a total of 6 packs, 1 of which was to be by my shipping method, but was lost by courier. The remaining 5 parcels you shipped via a different shipping method when I had expressly requested the first one for my own safety. You told me this had a 100% shipping success, and yet 1/5 of it was caught by customs and we received the letter all the same.

Seized or returned, doesn't matter. Customs caught it, we got our love letter. I chose not to raise issue with the fact that you risked our safety by using shipping methods we did not approve of, but if you wish to brag about doing so, have at it.

At the end of the day, these weren't my complaints. I can chalk those up to language barriers, bad customer service, etc.. They are not the brunt of the issue. the issue is very simple, you offered me 250g of Toremifene for a little over $2000USD, you shipped me Clomid. You accused me of lying about it before conceding a few days later. I asked for a refund, you said no. I showed you where you promised me a refund, you said you'd send me a reship. I waited a week and asked for the status of my reship, you said it was out of stock.

Scammers scam. Now unless you disagree with the factual content of delivery success rates or otherwise, I would kindly request that you stop sharing tracking numbers with receiver locations in them. Do you always try to vaguely dox your clients?

If I am correct why are you bothering to post anything after that? What's the deal with you trashing another source in their own thread? Obviously you have something to gain(customers) by doing so.

Again, we(random forum members) can't verify that ourselves like you claimed. It's hearsay, therefore meaningless.

Why did you order from them several times if they cannot be trusted.
The Toremifene was initially ordered in December and not delivered until March, with testing in April. In this business we can accept short term losses and inconveniences when it leads to long term successful working relationships. Tracy repeatedly promised that they would make things right, and with refund guarantees there was minimal risk to continuing to check their product quality.

We have to take risks with all suppliers. There are items we don't order from our otherwise best suppliers because they can't produce them. Look at generic hCG, for example. Some of the best raws providers in the world have horrific generic hCG. If you don't take these chances and test the suppliers, you cannot determine what, if anything, they have to offer.

That being said, we cannot tolerate scammers. I have complete confidence that the QSC rep knew what he was doing, and he was given every chance to fix the issue by giving a refund like they promised they would if anything came back mislabeled.

I am not looking for an excuse, when a mistake is done, it is admitted.
Every source can make mistakes, and we made many. We offred kindly a solution to fix it which is reshipping the good item when it is available.
An item forgotten, or shit like that can happen, this was a wrong item sent, first time that happened, end of story.

If you don't like my attitude don't buy, I am not forcing anyone, if you want good customer service, you act like a good boy, if you are a dick, a can be a big one.
Refund him his money NOW

Seriously? Wipe this source’s cum off your chin. There are multiple sources here telling you that they use the same hgh provider and that it’s not Ding Dong’s product. You are literally the only one who believes it may be. Ding Dong stole his hplc report and claimed it was their product. Shady AF
These multiple sources don't have credibility by stating things that can't be proven, fucking moron. Bitching about not having a 100% pass rate despite being warned several times that your preferred shipping method is not part of that is misleading. Shady AF to cry about it even though you were told before hand.

The only thing QSC needs to do is refund him his order if there isn't going to be a reship.

These multiple sources don't have credibility by stating things that can't be proven, fucking moron.

The only thing QSC needs to do is refund him his order if there isn't going to be a reship.
What do you feel I claimed that can't be proven? I ordered Toremifene, I received raws that I tested to be Clomid, I was denied the promised refund. The rep agrees to all of the above facts. Everything else is just noise.

These multiple sources don't have credibility by stating things that can't be proven, fucking moron.

So you think that the hplc report that QSC shared/stole of Deus is QSCs even tho Deus says it’s not and I’m the moron?

QSC has made it quite clear where they stand on a reship or refund.

Again, wipe your chin.

Well that's a lie, you have certain members here slurping on ExtremePIP's dick after he scammed people out of thousands.
Is your argument that we should tolerate scammers? I admit I'm not used to Meso but that is not what I thought the consensus was here.

As for @ExtremePIP, I will say this. I have ordered from him. I cannot recall how many times, I would guess 3. The first order went perfectly. The second order I specifically went to him for the high purity EQ, as labs from various peers showed EQ raw quality was going downhill and we wanted to stock up. This delivery was lower than the advertised purity. I let him know, but this is where he went absent. When he returned he said he would do whatever it takes to correct this mistake, offered me a refund or replacement with more product. I took his offer on the product replacement and took a few other items from him at the same time. He shipped and delivered the order promptly.

If we're comparing the two of them, I personally was 'wronged' by both, however @ExtremePIP did propose various solutions, including the most simple cold hard cash offer, whereas @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals promised a refund and then took that offer back when we sought to action it.

What do you feel I claimed that can't be proven? I ordered Toremifene, I received raws that I tested to be Clomid, I was denied the promised refund. The rep agrees to all of the above facts. Everything else is just noise.

You should be refunded if there is no reship. I agree on that 100%.

So you think that the hplc report that QSC shared/stole of Deus is QSCs even tho Deus says it’s not and I’m the moron?

QSC has made it quite clear where they stand on a reship or refund.

Again, wipe your chin.

You have no idea what source was used for that HPLC report. DP literally bought HGH from QSC, claims it's not QSC because it's black top yet QSC sells black top HGH. DP can claim whatever the fuck they want with regards to which supplier they used for that test, no one can prove otherwise. Again, try to use your brain.

You should be refunded if there is no reship. I agree on that 100%.

You have no idea what source was used for that HPLC report. DP literally bought HGH from QSC, claims it's not QSC because it's black top yet QSC sells black top HGH. DP can claim whatever the fuck they want with regards to which supplier they used for that test, no one can prove otherwise. Again, try to use your brain.
Why "if there is no reship?" A refund was guaranteed from our very first emails in the event that they mislabeled or provided a low purity product. They mislabeled a product, I asked for the refund they promised me, and this was denied. This is an incredibly common scam among Chinese sales reps. Is it a coincidence that QSC advertises very low prices and then substitutes in extremely cheap PCT meds in place for extremely expensive ones? The rep is right here, if they want to right that wrong they can fix it immediately.

As for the HGH, again perhaps just easiest to lean on the preponderance of evidence. The HGH test results they posted here are not for their product. Scout's honour. The only product of theirs that is on my menu is Telmisartan, and it tested perfectly. I have zero incentive to lie about this, as again, this thread is about the mislabeling of raws and their 'guaranteed refund' scam.

A refund was guaranteed from our very first emails in the event that they mislabeled or provided a low purity product. They mislabeled a product, I asked for the refund they promised me, and this was denied.

Screen shot of that email chain guarantee?

As for the HGH, again perhaps just easiest to lean on the preponderance of evidence.

"scouts honour" being your preponderance of evidence.

I have zero incentive to lie about this

Every source has plenty of incentive to lie about another source, it's simple business.

Well that's a lie, you have certain members here slurping on ExtremePIP's dick after he scammed people out of thousands.
What’s your point… because a few members here suck the dick of a scammer, which has absolutely nothing to do with deus or QSC, therefore deus pointing out scammers aren’t tolerated means that actually they are…. Because a few members who aren’t even posting in this thread support a source who has nothing to do with this….. so again, what is your point.

Back in 2010 a source on here scammed someone so I heard from my brothers cousin in law, therefore deus is lying. Scamming is 100% accepted. You’re right, what a valuable point.

QSC has shown over and over again their true colors when it comes to how they do business, and how untrustworthy and unreliable they are, everything deus is saying is 100% in line with their previous actions in the past.

But yeah, you’re right, deus is probably lying and qsc is being truthful

Every source has plenty of incentive to lie about another source, it's simple business.
Of course, here's the screenshot that I posted earlier in the thread: Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co. Toremifene Raws - Janoshik Test

Scout's honour isn't the preponderance of evidence. The preponderance of evidence is that I have had my HGH product listed for years now. I have posted frequent lab tests of this product, and it generally falls into the same range, over and over. My GH is black, their GH by default was blue at the time. It simply doesn't make any sense to believe I would be lying about this particular issue. I've had a reliable GH supplier for years, the quality is among the best. While I will always check to see if there are better options out there, QSC simply was not that for me. I did not bother to bring their product to market.

I appreciate where I think you're coming from. Playing devil's advocate can be useful, it can be productive. But you have a situation where @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has openly admitted to the facts. They are a self-admitted scammer. So now do we take their word about this aside even when overwhelming evidence suggests they're lying about that too? Doesn't make sense to me, of course I'm biased :)

Yet you continue to defend QSC, and of all things bring up Dynas thread to actually compare them against? For you to remotely compare these two situations shows how much of a fool you are. No one should listen to anything you have to say.